[Twitter] ~ Ayu Twitter Thread! Part Eight ~ - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #381  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:36 AM
Rebirthia's Avatar
Rebirthia Rebirthia is offline
Heartplace Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 3,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
Thank you!!! Apparently, I started a trend on twitter now!
wow! congrats!! ^^ it's fun!!!
__________________


  #382  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:40 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
hahahaha we are all the vampire family! haha~~
  #383  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:40 AM
YuriChan's Avatar
YuriChan YuriChan is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: fairyland, Tennessee
Posts: 6,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebirthia View Post
wow! congrats!! ^^ it's fun!!!
Thank you!! (*^^*) I just hope I didn't steal the spotlight from some of the fans! lol
__________________

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
  #384  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:41 AM
*eris*'s Avatar
*eris* *eris* is offline
Depend on you Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
Thank you!!! Apparently, I started a trend on twitter now!
おめでとうー YuriChan!!!!\(^o\) (/o^)/ *hugs*
__________________

ayu-chan replied to me twice♥
  #385  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:42 AM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
Thank you!! (*^^*) I just hope I didn't steal the spotlight from some of the fans! lol
haha no you are not..coz you're just being lucky today!! yayyy~~ awesomeness!
  #386  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:45 AM
YuriChan's Avatar
YuriChan YuriChan is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: fairyland, Tennessee
Posts: 6,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by *eris* View Post
おめでとうー YuriChan!!!!\(^o\) (/o^)/ *hugs*
*hugs* ありがとう☆ (*^^*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
haha no you are not..coz you're just being lucky today!! yayyy~~ awesomeness!
That's true! lol Ayu's a sweetie, after all!
__________________

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
  #387  
Old 10th December 2010, 12:16 PM
jpopfan018's Avatar
jpopfan018 jpopfan018 is offline
Two of us Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 190
Who is joining Vampayu's family?
__________________
Ayu is my faith!


Twitter
| Personal Blog |
  #388  
Old 10th December 2010, 01:29 PM
AyUmIXx's Avatar
AyUmIXx AyUmIXx is offline
until that Day… Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 10,403
^ we all should be joining!
and wow your ava is so nicee haha!
  #389  
Old 10th December 2010, 07:32 PM
jbrat2219's Avatar
jbrat2219 jbrat2219 is offline
JEWEL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,929
Ugh I'm so late! New profile picture I see!!!
  #390  
Old 10th December 2010, 08:20 PM
YuriChan's Avatar
YuriChan YuriChan is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: fairyland, Tennessee
Posts: 6,871
^That's ok!!! lol It was pretty crazy (for the most part)! She's using a pic I made her!! I also made some for Mannie!!! XDD
__________________

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 10th December 2010 at 08:40 PM.
  #391  
Old 10th December 2010, 09:13 PM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpopfan018 View Post
Who is joining Vampayu's family?
i want to! maybe tomorrow i will have enough time to Vamp myself! I hope so!
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

  #392  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:24 PM
do it again's Avatar
do it again do it again is offline
ayu trance Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ここはどこ?
Posts: 2,119
I had to force myself not to get too into the Vampayu thing last night because I had to wake up at 4:30 for work, but I was able to get a tweet before I left!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Oh..u r always sweet,Mat!!RT @m42sz: @ayu_19980408 ayu's hard work and never giving up made a really strong album. I'm so proud of u!! it wa

It definitely made my morning so much better!!!

But then this pissed me off...

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Thank u Bella!!RT @BellaTwitta_: @ayu_19980408 I give up. I did this gift with much love and you don't reply me! I am very sad! http://twitp

Don't be a ****** and make her feel bad for not replying to you. It's tacky, childish, immature, selfish, etc.
__________________
♥ November 2010 〜A WORLD IS ONE〜 ♥
  #393  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:28 PM
Chiban
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mannie's twitter pic makes me LOL so hard xD
  #394  
Old 10th December 2010, 10:28 PM
YuriChan's Avatar
YuriChan YuriChan is offline
HAPPY ENDING Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: fairyland, Tennessee
Posts: 6,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
I had to force myself not to get too into the Vampayu thing last night because I had to wake up at 4:30 for work, but I was able to get a tweet before I left!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Oh..u r always sweet,Mat!!RT @m42sz: @ayu_19980408 ayu's hard work and never giving up made a really strong album. I'm so proud of u!! it wa

It definitely made my morning so much better!!!

But then this pissed me off...

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Thank u Bella!!RT @BellaTwitta_: @ayu_19980408 I give up. I did this gift with much love and you don't reply me! I am very sad! http://twitp

Don't be a ****** and make her feel bad for not replying to you. It's tacky, childish, immature, selfish, etc.
I'm thankful that I didn't do that!!! But hey, she's using my gift! That really says something, huh? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiban View Post
Mannie's twitter pic makes me LOL so hard xD
Tehe!! (*^^*) I made that too!!!
__________________

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 10th December 2010 at 10:32 PM.
  #395  
Old 11th December 2010, 12:12 AM
JeiaYu's Avatar
JeiaYu JeiaYu is offline
Gut it-pez Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Thank u Bella!!RT @BellaTwitta_: @ayu_19980408 I give up. I did this gift with much love and you don't reply me! I am very sad!

Don't be a ****** and make her feel bad for not replying to you. It's tacky, childish, immature, selfish, etc.
Totally Agree with you!!
__________________


~ I don’t want to imagine
A life without dreams
♪ I can’t picture
A life without music ~



~Twitter
~Facebook
  #396  
Old 11th December 2010, 12:27 AM
Kanzaki's Avatar
Kanzaki Kanzaki is offline
Pray H-Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: A dane lost in Sweden.
Posts: 4,491
The tags of this thread are just epic
__________________


♥ Koumori has been wifed by me ♥

  #397  
Old 11th December 2010, 01:32 AM
AyumiSEASONS's Avatar
AyumiSEASONS AyumiSEASONS is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeiaYu View Post
Totally Agree with you!!
Agreed.
__________________


~Ayu Fan Since 2004 ~ Kuu Fan Since 2005 ~ Set by ownsarai ~
  #398  
Old 11th December 2010, 03:37 AM
ohsixthirty's Avatar
ohsixthirty ohsixthirty is offline
talkin' 2 myself Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 12,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
The tags of this thread are just epic
Hahaha! I love it!!
__________________

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

  #399  
Old 11th December 2010, 04:42 AM
melina_t's Avatar
melina_t melina_t is offline
Boys & Girls Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
But then this pissed me off...

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Thank u Bella!!RT @BellaTwitta_: @ayu_19980408 I give up. I did this gift with much love and you don't reply me! I am very sad! http://twitp

Don't be a ****** and make her feel bad for not replying to you. It's tacky, childish, immature, selfish, etc.
I know, I saw that too..poor Ayu; I hope that stupid tweet didn't make her feel like a jerk.
__________________



  #400  
Old 11th December 2010, 04:51 AM
Kazeyomi's Avatar
Kazeyomi Kazeyomi is offline
my name's WOMEN Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 6,368
Nooooo I lost the vampire thing ;______________; congratz Yurichan though, you did a good job to vampirize Ayu . I lol'd so hard at the Mannie pic
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayumi hamasaki, blood, hamasaki ayumi, turtle blood nom nom, twitter, vampayu


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.