[A] Project: Happy Birthday Ayu! 2020 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 24th September 2020, 10:00 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
Just submitted my message^^ Was waiting for approval of my husband to use a foto of both of us xD
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 24th September 2020, 12:16 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Wow wow, I woke up to so many messages
Thank you everyone who has written in. If I haven't gotten back to you yet, you'll get a reply today. I'm catching up with what was submitted while I was asleep.

Your support means a lot. If you have any friends who are Ayu fans but are nervous about sending in a message, let them know that it's alright. I have had to work with some people on their message who were worried about their EN or what to say, so it's alright to email me with those thoughts as well.

Today is the last day for submissions!
It will be unfair to our video editor to send in any edits or additional letters after today. The "today" will be when it is the 25th in the USA/Canada as well, so there's still a lot of time left.
If you haven't received a response from me after the deadline but you sent it in time, then it's just me that's being late.
We hit 60 letters today so I'm feeling so overwhelmed by how many people this has reached already. Let's do this!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 25th September 2020, 05:33 AM
Evan Odinson's Avatar
Evan Odinson Evan Odinson is offline
SURREAL Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,566
^Thanks again for your work!!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 26th September 2020, 02:17 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Hello everyone!! Thank you again for all your support and all the messages you sent. We capped out at 107 messages to Ayu which are now available to read in the Google Drive.
I'm no longer taking any edits or additional letters, as our video editor has now downloaded all the files and will be working on the video over the weekend.

We're hoping to get this noticed by Ayu's staff so when the video is on youtube, I'll post a link to it here along with some tips on how you can help out if you like. Every person helps
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 26th September 2020, 10:09 PM
asagarichan's Avatar
asagarichan asagarichan is offline
UNITE! Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Krivoy Rog, Ukraine
Posts: 2,219
Just sent my submission!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 26th September 2020, 10:39 PM
Katsuyuki012's Avatar
Katsuyuki012 Katsuyuki012 is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,644
^You've missed the deadline then.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 28th September 2020, 09:19 AM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Hello everyone!! I'm happy to say that Sai, our fantastic video editor, has completed the video in record time. I'm overwhelmed with how beautiful the final product is and I hope you all will enjoy it as well!
The fact that this all came together in one week is absolutely a testament to the strength of the fandom. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone who sent in a message and supported this. I'm so grateful.



Now we really need help getting this to Ayu!

If you can, please send this through TA or through social media so it can reach the eyes of A STAFF. Every message really helps so they have time to see it for October 2nd.
If you don't know what to say, here is a template message. You do not need to use it and you can edit this if you like, but it hits upon our main points!
I'll update this post later with useful links for Ayu's staff, but if you know some from your own social media, please post to help others!

Quote:
今回、Team Ayuとして初めて日本と世界中のファンが協力し、A WORLD IS ONE -2020という彼女への特別な誕生日お祝いプロジェクトを創りました!

私達の心からのメッセージが詰まった作品です。
お忙しい中すみませんが、これをあゆ本人へ届けて頂けたらすごく嬉しいです。

10月2日に彼女へサプライズを届けるため、お力を貸して頂けないでしょうか。どうかよろしくお願い致しま す!

A recent Team Ayu effort has united Japanese fans and international fans for the first time! We have created A WORLD IS ONE 2020 - a special birthday project for Ayu.

It carries all of our heartfelt words and well-wishes, and we would really appreciate it if this could get to Ayu herself!

Please help us surprise her in time for October 2nd!

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/HgTtSMaGZjQ
ALL LETTERS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...sf?usp=sharing
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 28th September 2020, 12:24 PM
Mikytaryan's Avatar
Mikytaryan Mikytaryan is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 61
I've sent a message through TA ^^

Would help if someone knows how else we can reach her staff. Maybe on instagram? I remember someone said Timmy reads messages, so he may be able to help.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 28th September 2020, 04:27 PM
kaggy87's Avatar
kaggy87 kaggy87 is offline
POWDER SNOW Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 387
Thanks for this project..the video is beautiful <3
I'm sending it with twitter, IG and facebook to Ayu staff profiles that i follow.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 28th September 2020, 04:50 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikytaryan View Post
I've sent a message through TA ^^

Would help if someone knows how else we can reach her staff. Maybe on instagram? I remember someone said Timmy reads messages, so he may be able to help.
Here is a list of some active staff. A lot of them on IG have their DMs open if you follow them. Timmy deactivated all his sms last week so we can't reach him for this project.

ZIN - http://twitter.com/ZIN19791126 / https://www.instagram.com/zin_dancer_jp/
Risato - https://www.instagram.com/risato__/
Pei - https://www.instagram.com/syunpei_araki/
Midori - https://www.instagram.com/midori.saito/
Miccie - https://www.instagram.com/miccieofficial/?hl=en
A STAFF - https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408
Yongae - https://instagram.com/yongae_asano?igshid=17jphvfnuqv61
Hikaru - https://instagram.com/hikaru__ito?igshid=8cv2q5u5l0j3 / @ hikaru__ito
Subaru - https://instagram.com/sodeepsubaru?igshid=4g7fsenl23v0
Minami - https://www.instagram.com/minapooooon/
Gori - https://www.instagram.com/gorikoji/
Yongae - https://www.instagram.com/yongae_asano/
Emii - https://www.instagram.com/emiiseki/
Hidetomo Yoneda (ayu's director of A&R) - https://twitter.com/rice20000?s=21
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 28th September 2020, 10:46 PM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,855
Watching this was an emotional moment so thank you Koumori and Sai for carrying out this project. I'd like to say "Hi" to everybody who participated ^^ There's so much love there and I am very proud to be a part of this fandom.
__________________
https://vimeo.com/user16870996 Some live performances subbed by me
My Youtube channel - ayu and other stuff
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 29th September 2020, 12:22 AM
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,151
Watching this made me cry, thank you both for your effort! <3
I will definitely send a message through TA!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 29th September 2020, 10:42 AM
maxikot's Avatar
maxikot maxikot is offline
Endless sorrow Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,855
I messaged TA yesterday and tweeted the video tagging some staff. Miccie liked my tweet ^^
__________________
https://vimeo.com/user16870996 Some live performances subbed by me
My Youtube channel - ayu and other stuff
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 29th September 2020, 12:58 PM
Mirrorcle_Star's Avatar
Mirrorcle_Star Mirrorcle_Star is offline
YOU Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 111
Thank you so much for the video and organizing all this, many fans participated
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 1st October 2020, 07:47 PM
Mikytaryan's Avatar
Mikytaryan Mikytaryan is offline
poker face Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Romania
Posts: 61
I wonder if we managed to reach her. Hopefully Miccie will show her the video.

I still get emotional when watching it. So many strong feelings and amazing people in there
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 1st October 2020, 10:19 PM
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,151
I'm not really active on social media, so I just send it via TA twice (once to Ayu and once to her staff), I really hope she will see it!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 2nd October 2020, 02:48 AM
Arenia's Avatar
Arenia Arenia is offline
Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 699
Oh Im late to join T__T
I just watched the video. really touching. hope the video can reach Ayu.
Happy Bday Ayu
__________________
Sorry for my bad english
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 2nd October 2020, 08:19 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
WONDERLAND Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,548
I have posted it on my IG and send it via TA Birthday Messages^^
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 2nd October 2020, 09:05 PM
YUKARI's Avatar
YUKARI YUKARI is offline
No way to say Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Thailand
Posts: 5,287
oh... I've just watched the video

unfortunately, my long message wasn't included
__________________



ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 2nd October 2020, 09:38 PM
koumori's Avatar
koumori koumori is offline
RAINBOW Guardian

 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
oh... I've just watched the video

unfortunately, my long message wasn't included
I'll move your letter to the top of the GoogleDrive to make sure Ayu will see it first when she reads them. Thank you for commenting about this.

Since Ayu hasn't acknowledged the video, we'll be uploading all the letters separately to our IG page and hoping to direct her/her team's attention there! Maybe it'll be easier for them to access if they prefer Instagram now.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.