Ayu and Maro Relationship Thread II - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th November 2012, 11:45 PM
Two of us Initiate

'Other Woman', I like the sound of that...
Old 20th November 2012, 11:47 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Maybe they started a relationship after the filming of the PV? Loads of people start dating/marrying after meeting their partner on the set or through work. Just because they didn't have their tongues explicitly down each others throat in a music video (who wants to see that anyway?) doesn't make their future relationship void or any less genuine. Bill and Sookie from True Blood have sex scenes and have sex in real life but that doesn't mean he penetrates her on the set.
Also, there's a reason why japanese (and asian) popstars almost never frenchkiss (or even just kiss) on their videos, unlike western popstars... It's not just a happy coincidence.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 21st November 2012, 12:23 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannetakizawa View Post
is so childish to think so.

ayu fans should know perfectly well that she is not that kind of person, but are influenced by gossip sites easily. u_u

... their marriage did not end because of ayu .-.
We don't know what kind of person she is, actually xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 21st November 2012, 12:25 AM
GREEN Initiate

unless she is an incredibly talented actress and very excellent liar, I think we kinda get who she is.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:29 AM
Initiate

And I didn't say didn't use tongue, their mouths are not even close to the same zipcode
Old 21st November 2012, 12:41 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Also, there's a reason why japanese (and asian) popstars almost never frenchkiss (or even just kiss) on their videos, unlike western popstars... It's not just a happy coincidence.
Hm, wasn't there that one PV buy some Japanese chick where she and the guy were not only frenching, he was grabbing at her boobs and everything? I wonder how that was taken...

Also, Kumi is pretty raunchy, but I can't really remember kissing anyone...

Old 21st November 2012, 12:43 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

^reminds me of how bollywood stars never kiss either. It's...just not a good thing. It's so annoying to me. I'd go insane. I already go insane watching anime and such, where people are in love...but they just dance around it for 5 million hours and never say anything except look at each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
Check out the Twitter thread. New blog post by Maro apparently says that he is...
snap~ lol

well, the media is going to bash her. And the Japanese will probably bash the hell out of her too.

I can only hope that, the people who really love her, will know that, such a thing doesn't change who she is. She's still the same Ayu, whether you want to believe it or not.

And if she ever needed our support about anything...she might need it now.

We should like, positive spam her twitter.

@happi: that was probably Sowelu...but I don't think people care about her anymore. And yeah...even with kuu. She might be all over a person...but she still...never does more. No wonder why she got creative with dry humping.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 21st November 2012, 12:46 AM
fairyland Initiate

The one thing I love about my favorite diva/*****y singers is that you can usually take them at face-value. X-Tina is *****y all the damn time, so at least you know she's not acting.

Old 21st November 2012, 12:49 AM
GREEN Initiate

You know, I think its different with Kumi, because thats who she is. Sure she has a softer side, but the world has come to expect Kumi to do something raunchy...

Ayumi on the other hand... well its clear she is supposed to be the 18 teen year old lost girl that made her famous for the rest of her life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
And I didn't say didn't use tongue, their mouths are not even close to the same zipcode
well, now thats just physically impossible... your mouth is connected to your body and their bodies are really close...
Besides, do they even use zipcodes in Bali?

=)

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 21st November 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 21st November 2012, 12:55 AM
fairyland Initiate

@emi: The dry humping pleases me, and many of my friends. Oh, She does kiss that black guy in BUT's PV.

Old 21st November 2012, 12:59 AM
No way to say Initiate

Is part of me written about Natsuki?
Old 21st November 2012, 01:08 AM
Initiate

^ who knows, she writes many about friends circumstances and in a rush at the recording studio that are written just before being recorded.
Old 21st November 2012, 01:15 AM
Initiate

Song 4 U, uses the same things written in tweets. November describes her a heck of alot better than it does any man. Key -eternal tie version- possibly since she uses Natsukikey as a nickname. And probably the one that has Natsuki in the PV. But who knows, any could be a rushed song or about a friend too. If you're only asking to start an argument, everyone has been warned to stop that, so please don't even bother cause I'll add you to ignore like the others who try to bait arguments.
Old 21st November 2012, 01:57 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
The one thing I love about my favorite diva/*****y singers is that you can usually take them at face-value. X-Tina is *****y all the damn time, so at least you know she's not acting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
We don't know what kind of person she is, actually xD
^ These. The truth is, we really don't know Ayu, even though we'd think we'd like to. She went so far as to refer to herself as "Hamasaki Ayumi" the product and "Ayu" the person when she started. Though they were clearly defined back then, those have blurred over the years and that makes her even harder to figure out. The NTV specials brought a lot of things to light, but they were still TV specials and therefore the majority of that I think was Hamasaki Ayumi the product. Ayu only revealed what she did in those specials because that's what the network was pressuring her for. I doubt even with TA that she opens up as much as she says she can with them, because it's still accessible by the public and the media. Look how many times the news has said, "On Hamasaki's official fanclub..." This scandal was only brought to light because of that tabloid story, and any info we get from her regarding that is only because of pressure from the media. In the end, she only reveals what she wants to or has to. Those pictures we've been getting of Ayu and Maro are far from candid. The real Ayu is the one who's not in front of a camera; the one who's in her hotel room or on the road writing songs and ultimately going to the studio to record them.

That being said, those pictures of her and Nagase that were released? I believe that was the real Ayu - only because she didn't know the cameras were there.

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 21st November 2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 21st November 2012, 02:42 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^ lol saigodansu, so the glitter/fated PVs, where Ayu and Shawn Yu kissed, does that mean they were in relationship at the time?
Old 21st November 2012, 02:42 AM
Real me Initiate

the people mentioning him still being married -
he can very well be married yet he and his wife are separated, giving both of them the opportunity to date and do other single people things if they wish to. i hold nothing against the man for this reason. there are many reasons a married couple may not be able to divorce immediately. in fact, someone very close to me is in this predicament. she and her husband (of 15 some years) are married yet mutually separated and she is now in a serious relationship with someone else.

Maro still being married by law doesn't mean he's trying to do something scandalous. that would just be ridiculous, lol.

tumblr

Old 21st November 2012, 02:56 AM
from your letter Initiate

I think Ayu should have waited until the whole divorce was over its the right thing to do. It doesn't really matter if him and his wife are still separated they are still married, so it looks bad on Ayu's behalf and I don't think it is right, but I am not going to dislike her for it!
Old 21st November 2012, 02:58 AM
until that Day… Initiate

wish somebody would translate Maro's latest blog entry.

so they have finally divorced today? or still on process?

google translate said, that maro and ex wife have agreed to divorce today.
Old 21st November 2012, 03:15 AM
Don't look back Initiate

TODAY? what...
Old 21st November 2012, 03:17 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Chinese translation of his blog: 這次我的私事,給野村小姐帶來了很大的困擾,十分抱歉。根據會談的結果,我和她已決定於今日離婚,特在此向 大家報告。對於相關人士、特別是濱崎小姐的歌迷們、所帶來的困擾與擔憂,我深表歉意

English translation: It's my personal business this time. I'm very sorry for bringing Nomura-san so much trouble. I want to announce to everyone that after discussing it with her, we have decided to divorce today. With those involved and especially Hamasaki-san's fans, I'm deeply sorry for bringing you guys troubles and worries.
Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, again mini album, maro, relationship