[Request] HQ picture of this costume - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Old 3rd April 2016, 09:58 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

HQ picture of this costume

Does anyone have a HQ picture of the costume in this clip?
Love it so much. So wrong = the best.

Thank you!

EDIT: And maybe some HQ screencaps from the outro video?

Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 3rd April 2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old 4th April 2016, 07:32 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Spoiler:

Old 4th April 2016, 08:36 PM
poker face Initiate

All I could do was taking some screencaps of the outro, and the quality isn't excellent, but I don't know if anything better even exists. If you want, though, you can find them here.

This week I'm pretty busy; as soon as I can I'll try to look for something, but I doubt I'll be able to do more than just taking screenshots of scenes where you can see the dress well as Aderianu already did.
Old 4th April 2016, 09:12 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

@Aderianu & Fubuki

I appreciate your input. Thank you.

Allthough, I was hoping if someone had HQ material of this performance and could make some screenshots of it. But, the things you did are good for now. Still, if someone has this performance in great quality... please please please please please.

Planning to create such dress for a costume party here. Plus, I love how theatrical the commedia del art outro is. It's awesome. Sorry, I am a sucker for such 'outdated' stuff.

EDIT
So basically I found the concert download thread here and tried to download the performance (Concert Tour 2000 Vol.2) However, I can't seem to download it. Do you guys have more luck?

Last edited by xLuna&1LOVE; 4th April 2016 at 09:23 PM.
Old 4th April 2016, 10:39 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
@Aderianu & Fubuki

I appreciate your input. Thank you.

Allthough, I was hoping if someone had HQ material of this performance and could make some screenshots of it. But, the things you did are good for now. Still, if someone has this performance in great quality... please please please please please.

Planning to create such dress for a costume party here. Plus, I love how theatrical the commedia del art outro is. It's awesome. Sorry, I am a sucker for such 'outdated' stuff.

EDIT
So basically I found the concert download thread here and tried to download the performance (Concert Tour 2000 Vol.2) However, I can't seem to download it. Do you guys have more luck?
You're welcome. I share your taste for that, so I understand. The problem is that I don't know how much better the quality of a 2000 video can get. Yours looks like a cute idea, though, good luck with that.

When I can I'll try to download YukiUsagi's lossless file. The format of mine should be already lossless, but I downloaded it from another site, so I don't know if it was converted more than once or such. Giving it a shot won't hurt.
Old 5th April 2016, 07:35 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Concert Tour 2000 was released only on dvd, so quality will not be that great
I made screenshots from WOWOW program that was broadcasted in full HD, but of course it was upscaled from dvd size

maybe someone have unofficial photos? I have one where only top is visible
Old 5th April 2016, 03:02 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

if you interest only costume and not picture in particular, some years ago i've done a sketch of the outfit.. i have to find it
Old 5th April 2016, 05:15 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

^^^ Yes! Yes!~Yes! All of you! Yes! Thank you so much! Please shareeee xoxoxo
Old 5th April 2016, 08:00 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

i've scannerized it again ..it's only sketch but better of nothing XD
http://imgur.com/NNCHBqh
Old 8th April 2016, 11:22 PM
poker face Initiate

I finally downloaded the file (it took so long because lately my connection is very unstable. Sorry.), but the results aren't the ones I hoped for. I don't know if it's because my line caused some problems during the download, because my computer isn't good enough for that format or because I don't use the correct program for it, but the video wasn't played smoothly and the screenshots' quality is worse than the ones I already took's. Tomorrow I'll try to check the thread you mentioned and see if it goes differently.
Old 9th April 2016, 07:57 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

@kaggy87, you are right! Thank you so much. Nice drawing btw!

@Fubuki, you are such an angel. So sorry if I trouble you a lot. The thread is called Concert Downloads thread or something like that. I appreciate your hard work and input a lot!!!! Hugs!
Old 9th April 2016, 09:08 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
@kaggy87, you are right! Thank you so much. Nice drawing btw!

@Fubuki, you are such an angel. So sorry if I trouble you a lot. The thread is called Concert Downloads thread or something like that. I appreciate your hard work and input a lot!!!! Hugs!
No trouble at all! I need the computer to work anyway, so it's not a big deal if I download stuff in the meanwhile.

Unfortunately, though, the quality of that file is just the same as the one I already had, at least to my eye. I took some new screenshots from it, anyway. The last two are still from the outro, while with the others I tried to take her with different angles. If you want an instant in particular, just tell me at which time it comes on the video you embedded.

Also, if Aderianu doesn't mind, I can upload pictures from roughly the same scenes as her, since she said her file is from a TV broadcast.
Old 9th April 2016, 01:52 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

thank you ^_^ you're welcome.. that concert is old and it's difficult to make some better screencaps than them
if i can ask..what do you have to make with these pictures?
Old 5th May 2016, 05:55 PM
poker face Initiate

Sorry for being so invasive, but I was wondering how the project went in the end.
Spoiler:
Lately I'm even getting afraid you didn't notice my last link because I'm too twisted and idiot not to put them right in the middle of a sentence.
Old 6th May 2016, 11:05 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

^ Hi Fubuki, no problems!
Sometimes I must remember what project I am talking about again, haha.

So, about this wonderful 80's fairy with glitter mermaid skirt costume, which is seriously still as wonderful as when I posted the thread, I am not done with this yet.

My graduation exposition opening is the 7th of June, but I am kinda afraid that this costume will be too loco for the city I am living in. So, the end of June I am seeing friends and their expo in London and I think it will totally be great to wear this on the red carpet.
So still in the making progress! Altered some things, but having lots of fun with this!

Old 6th May 2016, 02:05 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
^ Hi Fubuki, no problems!
Sometimes I must remember what project I am talking about again, haha.

So, about this wonderful 80's fairy with glitter mermaid skirt costume, which is seriously still as wonderful as when I posted the thread, I am not done with this yet.

My graduation exposition opening is the 7th of June, but I am kinda afraid that this costume will be too loco for the city I am living in. So, the end of June I am seeing friends and their expo in London and I think it will totally be great to wear this on the red carpet.
So still in the making progress! Altered some things, but having lots of fun with this!
Oh, ok. I didn't connect the costume party you talked about with your graduation exposition, so, since I don't know how much it usually takes you to make a costume, I assumed the party would've taken place earlier than that. My bad

Nice to know you're having fun making it! I'm sure it's going to be more than worth a red carpet. Good luck with that.