[Koda Kumi] The 204th Thread - 20th Anniversary Tour 2020 MY NAME IS - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 11th November 2020, 04:58 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva_br View Post
Sorry for bother you m(_ _)m
I need some help to buy the new EP through mu-mo shop.
When I go to the order they asked about my mu-mo ID+
I have mu-mo account and my member account (Koda Gumi Global)
What's the difference between the three? Which should I put?
If I buy the special edition (FC) with the mu-mo or mu-mo ID+ I will get the bonus item?

Sorry, but normally a friend buy my items from the Global FC and now with this I have to ask to another friend (she lives in Japan but doesn't know about fan clubs and that lmao and we don't understand how to buy it from mu-mo)

Oh! And will she have to make a mu-mo account to buy it?
If you want to buy the FC edition, you can get it here with mu-mo ID+.

https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/list1?...ateg_id=800207

Again, they don't ask for playroom membership questions.

If you try to order FC edition with an error, change delivery address. Sometimes, they recognize tenso address and won't ship there.

For example:

番地:千住曙町42-4
建物名・号室:TSOOOOOO 転送コム

Change to

番地:千住曙町42-4 [TSOOOOOO 転送コム]
建物名・号室:

If you order now, you can still get pre-oder items.

Last edited by toby19900206; 11th November 2020 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11th November 2020, 05:12 AM
Interlude Initiate

^Thank you! We'll try it again!

★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP

Old 11th November 2020, 01:09 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Please do not share the link on facebook, twitter and other sns, hope avex staff won't find it out and we will get the fc edition
Old 11th November 2020, 04:11 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkAYuko View Post

Well... I just ordered the monsteR+angeL pack with dvd (I wanted so bad the BR) from hmv it has a discount and hopefully I'll get the "novelty" beacuase cdjapan still was advertising to have the first press goods but I sent them and e-mail and they said they didn't no more and they updated it the page.

so... yeah, also I shouldn't make a fuss about it, I dun even own a BRplayer xD or a DVDplayer (it broke xD) I've been looking for those with region unlocked.
You will get the 2 A5 sized clearfiles bonus giveaway that HMV Japan is giving away . You will not get them if you see the bonus item being strike out at the bottom of the link under Product Description

https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Kumi...me-Is_11285000

I thought of ordering the mini albums via CDJapan but they do not give further special discount for members unlike HMV Japan aside from CDJapan not giving away the bonus item giveaway but that's secondary for me

If you buy angeL + monsteR [MY NAME IS...] 2 CDs + DVD in the physical store in Japan , it's ¥6,600 inclusive of tax

HMV Japan charged me ¥5,400 which's quite significant as the ¥1,200 discount , I use it to offset the EMS shipping fee which its starting base fee used to be ¥900 a long time ago :s

With today being 11.11 , many including CDJapan jumped in the special discount campaign but even with the discount , I will still pay so much more as compared to HMV Japan

Anyway to each his own , I all the while prefer HMV Japan a lot more than CDJapan & I only use CDJapan if I have no other choice or if HMV Japan are not giving away further discounts for members regarding certain artistes' releases

Lastly for the video disc issue , I never watch DVDs directly as my old laptop cannot read DVDs anymore . I just use DVD Decrypter to rip the VOBs from DVDs & watch the VOBs via Potplayer

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th November 2020, 04:22 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
^ that whole mu-mo ID+ is a mess It took me several days to make the account. Hopefully someone can help ya I can't :/

Well... I just ordered the monsteR+angeL pack with dvd (I wanted so bad the BR) from hmv it has a discount and hopefully I'll get the "novelty" beacuase cdjapan still was advertising to have the first press goods but I sent them and e-mail and they said they didn't no more and they updated it the page.

so... yeah, also I shouldn't make a fuss about it, I dun even own a BRplayer xD or a DVDplayer (it broke xD) I've been looking for those with region unlocked.
I own an ALL REGION Bluray Player which will play any region of Bluray or DVD disks as I import stuff from multiple countries. Bought mine from Amazon for a reasonable price. Didn't even have to pay shipping.
Old 11th November 2020, 05:00 PM
Interlude Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowFive View Post
Please do not share the link on facebook, twitter and other sns, hope avex staff won't find it out and we will get the fc edition
But this was the link they shared at the official entry about the EP. I will no share it but they put it to the public

★ Visit Please ★
My tumblr | Koda Kumi Mexico FP

Old 11th November 2020, 05:00 PM

Nowadays electronics & IT devices are reasonably priced & they're also getting smaller physically as each year goes by

I remembered years ago when USB thumbdrives were 1st released in the market , I had to pay 60 bucks for a 2GB thumbdrive which was crazy & that was after the school subsided o_O

Those were the days ha

===

Dance In The Rain PV has been uploaded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDKdOL6cREs

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 11th November 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11th November 2020, 06:16 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

So happy DITR was uploaded! Still one of the most gorgeous music videos I've ever seen. What a gem.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 11th November 2020, 06:29 PM
Initiate

Dance In The Rain sticks out like a sore thumb in her videography, specially after Bon Voyage. The Oculus Rift gig probably gave her such a different budget for it that, even other times where she worked with YBKX later DITR clearly looks much better than anything else.

I know it's about different visions and concept, but it's hard not to notice how HAIRCUT/WATCH OUT wasn't as polish as this one. Even WOML isn't that polished as well.

And it is kinda jarring going from that to W FACE, where all the PVs kinda sucks, to k, with its poorly done backdrop (I still can't wrap my mind around how badly the backdrop is, with the gaps and everything). Can't compare with the ones from angeL+monsteR because of the pandemic and blabla.
Old 11th November 2020, 06:44 PM
appears Initiate

Glad it was updated. It’s indeed one of her best video ever released.

I feel Dance In The Rain is one of her personal fav songs. She performed the song in most of her last live tour and each time the performance was outstanding (the WOML Tour one is her most impressive acrobatic performance IMO).

Instagram

Old 12th November 2020, 04:51 AM
Because of You Initiate

Dance in the rain is SO good! it's one of my favorite songs ever. I think the video would have benefited from being more wide screen? it almost looks square to me. The scenery is really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy48 View Post
^ I just use my old PS3 as my blu-ray/netflix device
My laptop doesn't even have a disc dirve ! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
You will get the 2 A5 sized clearfiles bonus giveaway that HMV Japan is giving away . You will not get them if you see the bonus item being strike out at the bottom of the link under Product Description

https://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Kumi...me-Is_11285000

I thought of ordering the mini albums via CDJapan but they do not give further special discount for members unlike HMV Japan aside from CDJapan not giving away the bonus item giveaway but that's secondary for me

If you buy angeL + monsteR [MY NAME IS...] 2 CDs + DVD in the physical store in Japan , it's ¥6,600 inclusive of tax

HMV Japan charged me ¥5,400 which's quite significant as the ¥1,200 discount , I use it to offset the EMS shipping fee which its starting base fee used to be ¥900 a long time ago :s

With today being 11.11 , many including CDJapan jumped in the special discount campaign but even with the discount , I will still pay so much more as compared to HMV Japan

Anyway to each his own , I all the while prefer HMV Japan a lot more than CDJapan & I only use CDJapan if I have no other choice or if HMV Japan are not giving away further discounts for members regarding certain artistes' releases

Lastly for the video disc issue , I never watch DVDs directly as my old laptop cannot read DVDs anymore . I just use DVD Decrypter to rip the VOBs from DVDs & watch the VOBs via Potplayer
yeah, I love to order from HMV tho CDjapan has been good to me too. costumer service is SO good in both. The only thing from HMV that I really don't like is that they fold the posters they don't roll them up like Cdjapan. Also sometimes is less expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveGeniuses View Post
I own an ALL REGION Bluray Player which will play any region of Bluray or DVD disks as I import stuff from multiple countries. Bought mine from Amazon for a reasonable price. Didn't even have to pay shipping.
Will look for them I'm scared that they won't read the disc so when I visit stores I've takn my discs with me and try them on there! xD.
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 12th November 2020, 05:13 AM

Quote:
yeah, I love to order from HMV tho CDjapan has been good to me too. costumer service is SO good in both. The only thing from HMV that I really don't like is that they fold the posters they don't roll them up like Cdjapan. Also sometimes is less expensive!
Yes , HMV Japan loses out to CDJapan in terms of shipping , packaging & payment options

But cost wise HMV Japan wins

I don't mind posters being folded

===

KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2020-2021 MY NAME IS... COUNTDOWN EDITION will be held on the last day of 2020 at Osaka Jo Hall !

2 ticket costs :

- ¥9,300
- ¥11,300 inclusive of MY NAME IS...VISUAL LIGHT

More details will be announced soon

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...36657547096066

Last edited by KarenPang; 12th November 2020 at 06:13 AM.
Old 12th November 2020, 09:21 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

It's so funny how they underline in red that for this performance, there will only be one single performance on this day. XD

FC announced that I'm Lovin' is going to be sold digitally November 13, on Kuu's birthday!
They also announced that there will be a spot released for the minis today 7 pm JST with short versions of all the songs!
So we gonna get album previews today.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 12th November 2020, 12:10 PM
Initiate

Spot for the album is out, it's just the songs that has PVs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYl3_VYeI6U

Killer monster sounds kinda lame so far.

Edit - You can't comment on the video, is set for Youtube Kids. Can they learn how to use Youtube properly?

Last edited by kaled kalil; 12th November 2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12th November 2020, 12:23 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Alright, misinterpreted their sentence - previews for all songs are up on the official site!

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/discogra...php?id=1017867

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 12th November 2020, 12:27 PM

2 birthday commemorative items will be made available for order tomorrow noon onwards in celebration of Kuu's birthday

This's done based from fans' feedback

Multi pouch

¥4,800

Can use to store laptop , tablet or documents

Smartphone case

¥7,800

Interior of the smartphone case has a mirror & a pocket to store cards + $

Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...13187316969473

Old 12th November 2020, 12:45 PM
Initiate

Curious to see the countdown edition of the concert.

My thoughts about the previews:
Alarm sounds nice, loving the chorus. It has a tropical beat vibe.
I don't know why RUN clicked so much with me, it's probably my favorite song from the album so far.
for... got an r&b instrumental for the chorus, hope it develops more during the song, because the piano is kinda generic.

Killer monsteR's chorus is lame, the verse sounds alright.
WORK IT! is kinda spooky haha. The beginning is very noisy, but as it goes it gets a halloween vibe, it's something that could be on Turn Of The Lights from Kim Petras
FliCky so far is the best for my taste in monsteR, is similar to Shhhh but more uptempo, mixed with Winner Girls.
No One sounds like the remix of Damn Real on Driving Hit, liking so far except the sound is a little LQ, hope it's just the preview.
Sing the truth is that song from her InstaLive, nothing groundbreaking so far.
Old 12th November 2020, 12:52 PM

Other than the 2 main mini albums songs that have got PVs , I'm not going to listen to the other new material's previews

I still feel if I didn't keep & listen to any of the digital released songs prior to the release of re(CORD) , I probably would have liked the album a lot more :s

Killer MonsteR feels underwhelming but Kuu looks so pretty towards the end of the RUN PV

Old 12th November 2020, 01:11 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Kuu was just announced as performer for FNS this year!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fns_kayou...40411281911811

December 2nd, so the first night.
Maybe she's gonna sing a new song (RUN?) as it's perfect timing with the release date!

I really like Killer monsteR so far!
I actually like all of the previews!
Really dig that mix of laid-back urban and electronic sounds!

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 12th November 2020, 02:03 PM
Dolls Initiate

So far from the previews, I like I'm Lovin', RUN and WORK IT! RUN has potential to be one of her best recent ballads, hopefully the full version won't disappoint.

Tags
20th anniversary, koda kumi, queen of live