New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th October 2010, 12:01 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7entheaven View Post
LOL ya I know...well maybe ayu has her points. we'll see what she sas about this album. it's just that...1st perception judging from the title will be like..."oh love songs...must be lotsa ballads in there".
True, that was my initial thought as well.. but because that would be awful, we have to keep faith!!
Old 28th October 2010, 12:02 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I want Pre-order links NAO!
I need to go to the hospital again in an hour or two and i am sure it will be sold out till I come back ><
nah, the news aren't even out on the official site. so they can't be up for preordering that fast, i'm thinking like tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
^ I haven't been out of Japan in 2 years so I have no idea whether or not other phones have microSD slots or not xD
most phones, NOKIA/LG/Blackberry/Samsung/Sharp are using mircoSD cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
Ayu wants me to live under a bridge... a bridge decorated with all her albums, singles USB's and microSD.. but under a bridge T_________T

Ok.. with this title I think I can say bye bye to my dearest rock song, isn't it?? Although RnRC was supposed to have lot of rock and it wasn't like that... anyway...

So....

Both CD+DVD and CD onyl come with the serial numebr card for mobile content... AND just de CD+DVD has a special package (I think a sleeve case)

And the photobook only has 12 pages?? O_o

So we get a microSD with songs and PV's... a USB just with songs. the DVD with PV and makings and the photobook... what a strange pack...

Oh, and it says "Blossom" is a special "Director's cut", so it will be a bit different I guess...
poor me too.... i wasn't expecting a mircoSD/USB version(and at 8800yen!!!!), so i just spent like USD$400 on Liz Lisa clothes, a pair of boots and a belt THIS MORNING!!!!
ouch... i have to be on a budget now, no more new stuff till Dec when i can my bonus.

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 28th October 2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 28th October 2010, 12:10 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
oh yes!!
i love the song Last Angel!!
Old 28th October 2010, 12:12 PM
Real me Initiate

Ayu so better make the Last Angel PV EPIC! i'm excited!

tumblr

Old 28th October 2010, 12:13 PM
Mirror Initiate

nice!!!!!!
Old 28th October 2010, 12:16 PM
winding road Initiate

I find this title to be the most hysterical thing ever. It's so lame LOL.

Old 28th October 2010, 12:17 PM
Voyage Initiate

I hope that it doesn't only encompass boring ballads. XD

☆★ ayudynasty | a.k.a. zanmato ★☆

Old 28th October 2010, 12:20 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm both excited and disappointed. The album title sounds so... recycled. And no photobook unless you buy the super expensive version? That just plain sucks. I don't know if I'll get the SD/USB version unless I get someone to buy it for me, but even then I won't even use it. My Next Level USB just sits on my shelf.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 28th October 2010, 12:21 PM
Lelio Protector

Huge OMG WANNA PRE-ORDER FROM TA SHOP
Old 28th October 2010, 12:23 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

With this title i expect allot of ballads... >.< while i was hoping on uptempo songs, but who knows...
I am waiting for titles/ previews so i can get a better image from how the album will be.
Old 28th October 2010, 12:27 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I hope there isn't the same debacle with the NL USB edition release. I am tempted to get the special edition but it seems so unfair to not give the photobook with the CD+DVD.

I wonder what the USB will look like though, I will probably decide when I see it but the micro SD as well seems like unnecessary overkill. Why not just one digital method instead of two? *shrug*

The title sounds like this will be a slow album lol, perhaps better suited to a compilation album really.....

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 28th October 2010, 12:34 PM
Lelio Protector

Anyone knows when it will be up for order on TA shop? XD

Gonna pre-order the limited+cd only versions and the CD+DVD of the single.

*me is bloke*
Old 28th October 2010, 12:38 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Wow, all this is kinda unexpected...
First, thank you!

Micro sd+usb... mmhhh I don't really get the point but I think I will get it... I'm curious!

Love songs... Kinda lame title, but doesnt necessarily mean ballads... We didn't have just ballads this year! And remember Rock 'n' Roll Circus was everything but rock.

Collaboration single... Why not, I won't buy it and I think she has enough work to deal with!

I'm really excited for this album. All the singles were consistent (minus crossroad maybe) and were fitting each other really well. I don't want another incoherent album with every genre on earth in it. I love when an ayu album is released at the end of the year, it is more special and easier to follow!

And for Last angel PV, I'm not surprised!
Old 28th October 2010, 12:44 PM
Trauma Initiate

This is wonderful news. "Love songs"... Can I assume this will be an album full of ballads? And a collaboration is awesome. Excited to hear EVERYTHING. This is an amazing Christmas present
Old 28th October 2010, 12:45 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWee View Post
With this title i expect allot of ballads... >.< while i was hoping on uptempo songs, but who knows...
I am waiting for titles/ previews so i can get a better image from how the album will be.
Yeah the same way we expected Rock'n'Roll Circus to be an all rock album. Many of Ayu's upbeat songs are in one way or another love songs ^^

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th October 2010, 12:48 PM
winding road Initiate

ugh. I want to cut class now because I don't want to miss the preorders Based on how fast the NEXT LEVEL USB and the RnRC box sold... The super limited version will be gone

Old 28th October 2010, 12:49 PM
I am... Initiate

I understand that with a title like "Love songs" many assume it will be slow or ballad heavy, but really, after "NEXT LEVEL" and "Rock'n'Roll Circus" most should have learned that it isn't always so easy. I'd imagine her to release an album titled "POP ART" and it would be the rockiest album to date.
It could be about various kinds of love. Like love to her mother, to a friend, to life, to music. I think that maybe she will say something like this about the album. "Microphone" is basically a lovesong about music and it's far from being a ballad.

I'm looking forward to the album. ^^ Though sadly the photobook is only added with the limited edition. I'm not really interested in it, despite the photobook, so I will probably get the CD+DVD version. And I think I might get the single, too. But I have to see how much her involvement actually is. The collaboration is really interesting, though. I remember that a member wrote that Wada Akiko asked ayu to write something for her back then when she was on "ayu ready?". Well, it's a different person, but she actually wrote something for someone else.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 28th October 2010, 12:51 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Wah~~ Cannot wait!
Old 28th October 2010, 12:52 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
ugh. I want to cut class now because I don't want to miss the preorders Based on how fast the NEXT LEVEL USB and the RnRC box sold... The super limited version will be gone
I knowww I have to work in 3 hours.. so CDJapan has 3 more hours to put the links up, or I'm probably missing out, unless they put them up a LOT later than that.
Old 28th October 2010, 12:52 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
I knowww I have to work in 3 hours.. so CDJapan has 3 more hours to put the links up, or I'm probably missing out, unless they put them up a LOT later than that.
The album isn't even announced on the official site yet, so I wouldn't worry yet. =P

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, album, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, love songs