[Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 1st March 2023, 03:57 PM
BEST Initiate

Has anyone had any success or recommendations around using a middleman to apply for a lottery through eplus or ticket pia? I have my ticket, but now my boyfriend and friend think they might want to come and those are the only ticket options left, which I obviously can't get myself from outside of Japan.
Old 1st March 2023, 05:51 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Has anyone had any success or recommendations around using a middleman to apply for a lottery through eplus or ticket pia? I have my ticket, but now my boyfriend and friend think they might want to come and those are the only ticket options left, which I obviously can't get myself from outside of Japan.
I used FDJP (http://www.fdjp.com/) once to attend Namie's LIVE STYLE 2016-2017, back in 2016 (7 years ago!!)
Got a fanclub e-ticket, first row in the first level balcony in Toyama.
I can personally recommend, but I don't know if they handle Kuu's tickets as well, if it's not too late etc... You can still ask for a (free) quotation and see if they can help.
Good luck !

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 1st March 2023, 06:22 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim' View Post
I used FDJP (http://www.fdjp.com/) once to attend Namie's LIVE STYLE 2016-2017, back in 2016 (7 years ago!!)
Got a fanclub e-ticket, first row in the first level balcony in Toyama.
I can personally recommend, but I don't know if they handle Kuu's tickets as well, if it's not too late etc... You can still ask for a (free) quotation and see if they can help.
Good luck !
Thank you!
Old 8th March 2023, 10:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

ANNOUNCEMENT: I just got an email from the KODA GUMI FC saying that KODA GUMI is being terminated as of the end of this month due to the introduction of the phone app. I might be wrong but I had heard the app is only available to fans in Japan in Japanese. If so, the jerks at avex are screwing us international fans over again.
Old 8th March 2023, 12:20 PM
BEST Initiate

^ You can register.

First you have to register for the site. There's a field that asks for location and only lists Japanese prefectures, but you can skip that field. Once you've registered you have to pay for the membership, but they accept international credit cards and don't ask for a billing address.
Old 8th March 2023, 12:26 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
^ You can register.

First you have to register for the site. There's a field that asks for location and only lists Japanese prefectures, but you can skip that field. Once you've registered you have to pay for the membership, but they accept international credit cards and don't ask for a billing address.
Got a link? Where do I go? And can I still order stuff to have it shipped to Canada? Can I still apply for tickets to her tours?
Old 8th March 2023, 12:53 PM
BEST Initiate

It's all in the e-mail they sent - here's the relevant part:

★"KK App" fan community app★
1 month plan 1,250 yen (tax included)
6 month plan 7,250 yen (tax included)
1 Year Plan 13,750 yen (tax included)

■"KK App" Monthly Paid Membership Benefits
・Participation in all KK App exclusive live broadcasts
・Comment on and view members-only chats
・Purchase app-only merchandise
・Ticket Advance Reservations           and more…!!

▼For more information on the "KK App", click here!
https://www.koda-kumi-app.com

----------
EDIT:
The app itself isn't available outside of Japan from what I can tell (at least not for Android). So computer only for now.

Last edited by voltron; 8th March 2023 at 02:29 PM.
Old 8th March 2023, 03:00 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

You can't use the app directly as an international fan, at least for now.
You can register and pay for it if you have a Japanese apple ID - but no idea if applying for tickets and buying goods actually work with that, too.

The KK app is the replacement for playroom. And as the global FC is based on playroom and the number of international fans is probably pretty slim, they just stop it altogether.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 9th March 2023, 02:10 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Considering I mostly used the FC to purchase merchandise and the FC editions of albums and concert blurays that's very pricey. Guess I'll have to resort to using mercari or Yahoo to find em 2nd hand...
Hopefully I can find a way to get concert tickets in the future.
Old 10th March 2023, 04:35 PM
BEST Initiate

WKKW put together a guide for downloading the KK App outside of Japan:
http://www.welcometokodakumiworld.com/howto/KKapp101

Honestly though, it's not really worth paying for and using at this time if you can't read Japanese. That might change as it rolls out more though.

As an aside, I e-mailed Koda Gumi asking how international fans were supposed to use the app if they couldn't download it, considering the e-mail from them said the international fanclub would be replaced with it. Typically, they were incredibly unhelpful and basically resent the announcement email and then said to contact KK App directly if I had any questions about them. So I sent another e-mail via the site...we'll see if they are any more helpful, but I'm not expecting it.

It does really seem like international fans are being left behind with this one. I'm surprised they'd shut it down while she's on a tour that offered tickets for international fanclub members.
Old 10th March 2023, 04:42 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
WKKW put together a guide for downloading the KK App outside of Japan:
http://www.welcometokodakumiworld.com/howto/KKapp101

Honestly though, it's not really worth paying for and using at this time if you can't read Japanese. That might change as it rolls out more though.

As an aside, I e-mailed Koda Gumi asking how international fans were supposed to use the app if they couldn't download it, considering the e-mail from them said the international fanclub would be replaced with it. Typically, they were incredibly unhelpful and basically resent the announcement email and then said to contact KK App directly if I had any questions about them. So I sent another e-mail via the site...we'll see if they are any more helpful, but I'm not expecting it.

It does really seem like international fans are being left behind with this one. I'm surprised they'd shut it down while she's on a tour that offered tickets for international fanclub members.
Honestly avex can be such jerks. On the up side I can still get the mu-mo editions of the FC editions of her albums and concert blurays from the international mu-mo site. Just they never have the merchandise listed there. I also wasn't able to go to this tour. I went to England for a couple weeks in November 2022 and my work won't let me take off on a trip for a week or so again so soon. Now, unless they change things to include global fans at all I might never get to go to see one of her tours live in person.
Old 10th March 2023, 04:51 PM
BEST Initiate

^ It's true. There are already so many unnecessary hoops to jump through to get tickets, and international fans have so many fewer opportunities to get tickets (honestly I get that various sites can't provide customer support in other languages, but there's no reason foreigners shouldn't be allowed to enter all of the various lotteries through eplus, ticket pia, lawson, etc. Even if they don't want to accept foreign credit cards, which is stupid, they could take Paypal). I'd be really sad if this is the last time I get to see her, because I was fully expecting to go back for her 25th anniversary a couple years from now.
Old 10th March 2023, 05:01 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
^ It's true. There are already so many unnecessary hoops to jump through to get tickets, and international fans have so many fewer opportunities to get tickets (honestly I get that various sites can't provide customer support in other languages, but there's no reason foreigners shouldn't be allowed to enter all of the various lotteries through eplus, ticket pia, lawson, etc. Even if they don't want to accept foreign credit cards, which is stupid, they could take Paypal). I'd be really sad if this is the last time I get to see her, because I was fully expecting to go back for her 25th anniversary a couple years from now.
I just want one opportunity to be in the same building as her. I've finally got my life together with a FT job and so forth, and can manage to save a reasonable amount of money every month. I know if she came here for a concert, my country wouldn't be such jerks. We'd let anyone buy a ticket and enter the venue. We'd also let them purchase a ticket for wherever they wanted in the venue that was available. What I find even more disturbing is that Kuu definitely isn't prejudice in any way, yet the other people handling the way they do the tickets and such seem to be. It's sad really.
Old 10th March 2023, 05:16 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

We overseas fans always have been at a disadvantage from the get go

And the COVID-19 pandemic didn't do any good for avex as they lost so much $ even though prior they were already not doing well

Yet this type of thing still happens , now ? really ? ~_~

As what ILoveGeniuses wrote , I don't think this current situation is in Kuu's control . I'm sure she knows about this to some extent but she's probably powerless in something like this cos end of the day , the higher up's in avex are the ones deciding what's best (or in this case worst) for the company's overall interest

If so , this's not doing avex any good . We overseas fans are the ones who're very willing to want to buy Kuu's CDs , mechanise & now fly to Japan to see her perform

But this can't be done & not because we're financially unable but it's due to avex & their ridiculous red tapes they put in place in order to protect their own domestic's interests ?

Typical Japanese way of doing business

~_~

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th March 2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10th March 2023, 05:33 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^Completely agree. And I hate to say it, but the only way to change it would be something drastic that could easily do a lot more harm than good, which I'd never do.

One thing I don't get as well though, and maybe avex is doing it to recover from money losses is the yearly subscription to the app is WAY MORE than the ¥2000 they charged for the old Playroom and Koda Gumi. I really can't see there being WAY SUPER more to the app that would be worth paying that much more for mostly the same sorta thing. Seems like an avex money grab to me.

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 11th March 2023 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11th March 2023, 12:30 PM

^ Unfortunately but true

I think it's not just avex's fault . A lot of record companies in Japan lost $ during COVID-19 except for Amuse

You would have think the pandemic would change the way Japanese companies does business but sadly it is still a no

And they still do almost everything via paper if not fax

~.~

====

Extra date added to KODA KUMI LIVE TOUR 2023 ~angeL&monsteR~

30th July (Sun) @ Tokyo @ Tokyo Kokusai Forum Hall A

https://twitter.com/KODAKUMINET/stat...29168561152001

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/news/detail.php?id=1106840

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 13th March 2023, 03:35 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
I've been using "FROM JAPAN" . they're a bit clunky at times, as sometimes take 1-2 days to process, and then will come back with questions (can you confirm artist name, that the tickets will have our name on them and you may not be able to enter the venue if they ID check, blah blah...). So sometimes going back and forth and then the presale period has ended.

But so far I've managed to score tickets for ~angeL~ presale and also a MISIA concert through them, so it's better than waiting til I get to Japan in two weeks and trying to buy from a reseller

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Old 13th March 2023, 08:20 AM

Trust・Last (Music Video Short Edit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-TJVDe1EYU

Old 13th March 2023, 12:20 PM
BEST Initiate

WKKW shared the setlists from the first shows this weekend

monsteR:
Trigger
BLACK WINGS [Interlude]
Bow Wow
WHO
Outta my control
100のコドク達へ (100 No kodoku-tachi e)
4 MORE
Love Me Back
Physical thing
JUICY
BRAIN
WORK IT!
WALK OF MY LIFE
No One
Hello Yesterday
Heaven Tonight
Imagine
XXX
Trust Last
FliCky
キューティーハニー (CUTIE HONEY)
Sure shot
BE MY BABY
Poppin love cocktail
Wings

angeL:
Alarm
HOTEL
I'm Lovin'
恋のつぼみ (Koi no Tsubomi )
Melting
愛のうた (Ai no Uta)
k,
あなただけが (Anata Dake Ga )
Moon Crying
Change my future
You're So Beautiful
Talk to you
We'll be OK
Wings
it’s k magic
LOADED
puff
め組のひと (Megumi no Hito)
Lucky Star
What's Up
Lady Go!
walk~to the future~
Old 13th March 2023, 12:44 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELian View Post
I've been using "FROM JAPAN" . they're a bit clunky at times, as sometimes take 1-2 days to process, and then will come back with questions (can you confirm artist name, that the tickets will have our name on them and you may not be able to enter the venue if they ID check, blah blah...). So sometimes going back and forth and then the presale period has ended.

But so far I've managed to score tickets for ~angeL~ presale and also a MISIA concert through them, so it's better than waiting til I get to Japan in two weeks and trying to buy from a reseller
Is this the site?
https://www.fromjapan.co.jp/en