[BREAKERZ] The 15th thread ~12th single Miss Mystery , out on 25th Jan 2012 !~ - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd November 2011, 11:04 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru is quite an old song as this's found as track #5 in their 1st mini album Ao no Mirai which was released way back in April '08

Despite being a mini album , Ao no Mirai is very very very solid & the only track I skip is ironically the last song ie. DESTROY CRASHER

Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru is 1 of my all time fave songs that DAIGO wrote & composed because lyrically it's just so beautiful ;_;

And usually when the guys belt this onstage , after the 1st chorus's done , DAIGO would do PG cute related stuff to AKIHIDE 8D which's adorable *__*

You can read the translated lyrics for Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru here -> http://brzfan.net/2010/03/04/kimi-no...u-translation/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 25th November 2011, 05:19 AM
End of the World Initiate

Might need to check that out sometime!

"If I have to shed tears for you, I wouldn’t mind, so
Gently, I am now embracing a miracle."

Awww...

Find my works here: twitter | tumblr

Old 25th November 2011, 01:15 PM

ah well you know , if you want to download their stuff , feel free to ask me since I have everything uploaded of them which're all stored in my MF folder 8D ;D

It's very easy to dismiss DAIGO as plain 'stupid' because it's true that the image he portrayed himself on variety shows that he appear on , he tends to be this really ditsy , air head flower vase

Which's the type of 1st impression I had of him when I 1st came across BRZ but at that time , I didn't know he was a talento

It's only until much later on I knew this other side of him . But as a musician , man , I can say that DAIGO writes/composes some of my most fave BRZ songs & even the stuff he did when he was DAIGO STARDUST , it really speaks volume

Excluding a few random nonsense no.s that he wrote/composed , other than that , DAIGO writes & composes some of my most fave tunes ;_;

For frontman of rock bands to write lyrics of their bands's songs is 1 thing but for a frontman to write & compose is another thing altogether

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 29th November 2011, 01:32 PM

12th single Miss Mystery
release date Jan 25th 2012 !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot off from the guys's fanclub website !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M1「Miss Mystery」
読売テレビ・日本テレビ系全国ネット土曜よる6:00放送「名探偵コナン」オープニングテーマ ; 6:00 Saturday night broadcast nationwide Yomiuri Nippon TV "Detective Conan" Opening Theme

●初回限定盤A ZACL-4034 ¥1,680(tax in)
1.Miss Mystery
  words: DAIGO music: DAIGO arrangement:BREAKERZ
2.Mr. Yes man
  words: DAIGO MUSIC:SHINPEI arrangement:BREAKERZ
3.世界は踊る ; Sekai wa Odoru ~acoustic version~
  words:AKIHIDE music:AKIHIDE arrangement:BREAKERZ
特典DVD:「Miss Mystery」Music Clip+Music Clip Off Shot

●初回限定盤B ZACL-4035 ¥1,680(tax in)
1.Miss Mystery
2.Mr. Yes man
特典DVD:BREAKERZに解散の危機!?前代未聞のなぞなぞバトル勃発!!
「Mr.Mysteryは誰だ?なぞなぞ王決定戦!」 ; BREAKERZ ni kaisan no kiki! ? Zendaimimon no nazo batoru boppatsu! ! `Mr. Mystery wa dareda? Nazo ō kettei-sen!'

●通常盤 ZACL-4036 ¥1,260(tax in)
1.Miss Mystery
2.Mr. Yes man
通常盤のみトレーディングカード封入(全4種類/ランダム封入) ; 1 random trading card allocated from 4 different designs

※3種連動特典あり!
詳細は追ってお知らせします。

Purchasing all 3 editions will entitle the buyer to a lucky draw . More details to be confirmed.

※先着購入特典決定!”Mystery生写真”
対象店舗でNew Single「Miss Mystery」(初回限定盤A、B、通常盤のいずれか)を購入すると、もれなく、CD1枚に付き生写真1 枚差し上げます。外からは中身が見えない仕様になっていますので、デザインは貰ってからのお楽しみ♥トラン プとして楽しめる企画になっています。また、生写真はなくなり次第、終了となりますので、ご了 承ください。
特典対象店舗は追って、お知らせ致します。

Mystery Photo to be given away for each edition . Total number of photos to be issued & other details to be confirmed .

12th single details

YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the title of the guys's new single , it's so cool & it's fantastic this's going to be their 4th single used to promote Detective Conan , after Everlasting Luv , Hikari & Tsukiyo no Itazura no Mahou ^_______^

I honestly have no idea how Miss Mystery is going to sound like but coming from DAIGO , it's sure interesting haha .

Let alone Mr. Yes man ~_~ but yay for another SHINPEI composition <3 & AKIHIDE you're awesome , thanks for doing an acoustic of Sekai wa Odoru ;__;

OMG & the single will be released on my birthday month as well ;___;

This's going to be amazing *___*

Old 29th November 2011, 09:45 PM

*fans you* xDDD

Miss Mystery and Mr. Yes man... This will be interesting. xD

Old 29th November 2011, 10:58 PM

LOL yes mdm xD

I frankly was surprised . I thought when I logged onto their fanclub site yesterday , I was expecting to just see only the details for their TEAM BREAKERZ VALENTINE 2012 gigs

But wow , this's also totally unexpected *___* . They never release something in a Jan month before & the fact that Jan is my birthday month , it makes things so much more special ;_;

I have no idea how Miss Mystery & Mr. Yes man is going to sound like o_o but all I can say's that , BRZ , surprise me ! 8D

Old 30th November 2011, 05:51 AM

DAIGO tweeted this =D

東京ただいまあ!今日はPV撮影!来年、新曲が出るぞ!

Today's the day when the guys will shoot the Miss Mystery PV ^^ & the guys are already in Tokyo , since they were at Sapporo which they performed

Old 30th November 2011, 01:27 PM

After I posted the single details of the guys's 12th single Miss Mystery yesterday which all the information was revealed on their fanclub site , today officially , on their website , the same information was also released as well !

Alongside with this

Hmmm , does this mean the Miss Mystery covers will have a grey like setting , just like Gekijou ? 8D

I'm not sure , but guess I will find out myself in about 3-4 weeks's time or so . Will be awesome if this will happen around Christmas that week

For now , I wait for the preorder links of Miss Mystery to get updated on the various online CD shop sites yay

Old 30th November 2011, 05:15 PM

Looking forward to hearing this single ^^ So are they planning to make two PV's or just Miss Mystery?

Old 30th November 2011, 11:18 PM

Just the Miss Mystery PV which they shot yesterday , unfortunately ._.

I'm surprised this time round they're not releasing another double A because I really love their double A-side's but guess they're doing the same thing as Hikari , in terms of the release pattern/structure

Will be fantastic if the covers & promo pics be out on Christmas that week *__* . See if I'm right on this ;D

Old 1st December 2011, 05:18 AM

Yeah because it would actually be nice as a double A-side. Oh well xD We got something to look forward to!

Old 1st December 2011, 05:45 AM

lol if Miss Mystery is another double A , this will be the guys's 9th double A-side single outta 12 @.@

so maybe for once it's good it's not another double A haha

anyway some details surrounding Miss Mystery

タイトル通り、謎めいた女性への恋情をストレートに歌ったボーカルとドラマチックなギターのフレーズが絡み 合うロックナンバーとのこと。この曲は2012年1月7日から、読売テレビ・日本テレビ系全国ネット土曜よ る6:00放送「名探偵コナン」のオープニングテーマとしてオンエアされることになっている。コナンのテー マだけに、“謎”“真実”“アリバイ”“トリック”といったキーワードが歌詞の中にも散りばめられており、 遊び心も満載だ。

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000075248

Hmm from the sound of things , Miss Mystery seems to be described as a intertwining rock number with dramatic guitar riffs ?

Hoo boy , DAIGO power to you man XD since he's the 1 that wrote & composed it

Anyway can't wait for preorder links for the single to be out very soon *__*

Old 1st December 2011, 11:27 PM

HMV Japan order links are already up for Miss Mystery 8D

CD only | CD + DVD A LE | CD + DVD B LE

CDJapan & YesAsia haven't updated at their end but once they've done so , I will post the links here

And I already preordered all 3 editions earlier on 8D , with the fanclub edition of Miss Mystery that I will be preorder later on this month if not early Jan ;D

Old 3rd December 2011, 01:31 AM

A couple of updates 8D

CDJapan already updated the preorder links for al 3 editions of Miss Mystery

===

Hiroshi's The 7th Wedding Anniversary Party ~HIROSHI THE REVENGE~ 2nd Dec setlist

This's the concert that took place at SHIBUYA-AX & which was supposed to be staged way back on 21st Sept but because of Typhoon #15 , the concert got shifted back until last night .

Glad things turned out OK now ^^

01.DESTROY CRASHER
02.NO SEX NO LIFE

03.灼熱 ; Shakunetsu
04.DEAR LIAR
05.IN THE SKY

06.絶対 ! ; Zettai ! I LOVE YOU
07.FAKE LOVE
08.NEXT LEVEL
09.Destruction

E1.ぼくら ; Bokura
E2.SUMMER PARTY
E3.WAKE UP MY SOUL

Source

A mixture of old & recent hits the guys did last night & omg , I don't think I've seen Bokura on a setlist in a VERY VERY VERY long time ;___;

Bokura is such an under-rated no. & I do wish they performed this more often as it's a very under-rated track in FIGHTERZ ._.

But anyway , I'm sure everyone had fun last night 8D

===

Pic - DAIGO with Hundred Percent Free backstage

Hundred Percent Free is 1 of the bands that performed at last night's Hiroshi's The 7th Wedding Anniversary Party ~HIROSHI THE REVENGE~ , besides Metadon & BREAKERZ themselves .

Hundred Percent Free backstage with DAIGO :

Source

Well of course & obviously DAIGO stood out there , no thanks to his red GO T-shirt so shameless DAIGO tsk xD

Which brings me to the next question , where're AKIHIDE & SHINPEI ? o_o MIA ? xD

===

BRZ will be performing later today in the afternoon at Saitama's Kuki Cultural Center Complex .

Including today , they have 3 more concert dates to finish for BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2011 “GO” , with their last 3 concert dates for Dec being all sold out ^___^

Their last 2 concert dates will take place next Thurs & Fri at the same venue ie. at Tokyo's Shibuya Public Hall

Hopefully they will put up another round of a hot performance today =D

Old 3rd December 2011, 09:45 PM

Is that their GO! Tour shirts DAIGO is wearing? I really like (I love typography shirts)

Old 4th December 2011, 12:05 AM

you mean the red coloured GO T-shirt DAIGO's wearing ?

No , it's not their tour GO T-shirt but rather , it's a special GO T-shirt that was made in line with promo for GO about 2 months back or so

This's the design for their GO tour T-shirt

Old 5th December 2011, 05:53 AM

Preorder links for all 3 editions of Miss Mystery have already been updated on CDJapan , HMV Japan & YesAsia respectively

DAIGO was on Shin Domoto Kyoudai yesterday & as expected , he was a total .... idiot ~_~ xD

Only he himself thinks that a cheetah is not a funky animal while an elephant is the most funky to him =_=

Food wise , he chose terrine as the most funky because to him , he links it with express freedom

DOT T_T T_T T_T T_T

Old 5th December 2011, 11:18 PM

Today / 6th Dec is DAIGO's eldest sister Eiki Eiki's birthday =D

DAIGO updated his blog about this & I can't believe Eiki Eiki is officially 40 @.@

I say I can't believe it because well of her rather erm interesting personality =_=

But anyway happy birthday Eiki Eiki !

Old 6th December 2011, 10:30 PM

Happy b-day to her! =D
And about the shirts... Oh okay. The colors are pretty on the GO! promo!

Old 6th December 2011, 11:46 PM

yeah the special GO T-shirts (be it the last 2 dates for their GO tour concert) or the red one are both nice

But I'm a red person so 8D

With that said , 16th thread awaits , YES !

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records