[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th March 2011, 06:57 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Maybe she just calls it "ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2011 A". Simple. x3

And I really want to see a similar theme than Dome Tour 2001 had. *_*

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Last edited by Minttulatte; 29th March 2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 29th March 2011, 07:53 PM
GREEN Initiate

Man, poor Ayumi doesnt get a break does she?

But avex could of said something earlyer. I know everything was uncertain but there is no way that everything could get back to normal by the time that the concert was suppose to be held their. As soon as they found out that people were staying in those area because of this, they should of put postponed for those dates.

Poor planing on avex's part.
Old 29th March 2011, 09:50 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ She was tweeting something about changing, but I havent seen the tweets where she is talking about the tour...
I posted them earlier...
Old 29th March 2011, 09:55 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

This has nothing to do with Avex. It's the idiot media.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 29th March 2011, 11:25 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Ayu seems to be getting picked on heavily by the media anyway. I'm sure any ammunition the media could use on her they will. The delayed news is just a reason to tell blatant lies about her because as ANY fan would know, Ayu news is almost always late now a days. Is that bad on her management's part, yes. But I doubt they were sitting on their asses, twiddling their thumbs and wasting time. I'm sure they were trying to work something out behind the scenes but because of media pressure, they put out a cancellation notice.
Old 30th March 2011, 04:11 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
^ I agree that this is a bad situation, but put yourself in the shoes of avex management. Of course they would rather have ayu do the tour as planned, this is the way the company earns money. But in the last two weeks there were new news about earthquakes and Fukushima nuclear plant coming nearly every 4 hours. Everything was uncertain, and that was not avex' fault, nobody knew what would happen next.
I should rephase my words. Ayu's management.
There was already news from koda kumi management 1 week ago that her tour, first few dates will be postponed, i don't really understand why ayu management had to take so long, cutting it so close to the dates.

The media and people will just attack her, instead of her management.
Ayu- scapegoat.
This is what I am not happy about. Being a management, you should not only look out for your company interest, and your artist interest too. They should minimize chances of media bashing their artist, preventing bad news, not the other way round.

My Instagram

Old 30th March 2011, 04:14 AM
GREEN Initiate

Now that her website is updated again, im pretty convinced that the tour will be Hope for Japan theme.
Old 30th March 2011, 05:35 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Hey guys, Is there anyone from Japan who could buy the tickets for both dates in tokyo for me? I'd pay you the money with some extra. please

~SUZÍ~
facebook twitter tumblr blog

Old 30th March 2011, 06:49 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

but aren't the postponements due to the fact that she changed things around?

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 30th March 2011, 07:11 AM
Over Initiate

Well uhm, according to the news here, the blackout-schedule probably is going to continue until summer. I think it'll be hard for avex to held concerts in this kind of situation

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 30th March 2011, 07:48 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
I should rephase my words. Ayu's management.
There was already news from koda kumi management 1 week ago that her tour, first few dates will be postponed, i don't really understand why ayu management had to take so long, cutting it so close to the dates.

The media and people will just attack her, instead of her management.
Ayu- scapegoat.
This is what I am not happy about. Being a management, you should not only look out for your company interest, and your artist interest too. They should minimize chances of media bashing their artist, preventing bad news, not the other way round.
Not sure about koda's team but I think ayu's team gets to have a break to deal with the disasters right?
And only went back to work last week?
And I don't think they dare to make such big decision of cancelling concerts without approval from ayu after a group meeting. So even they're confirm of cancelling the concerts, they have to wait till someone to give a green light to carry out the announcements.

Old 30th March 2011, 07:54 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I think Avex/Ayu's management should have announced relevant cancellations/postponements earlier. It is not only in people's interest to know and plan their travel accordingly, it is also in the artist's interest.

And yeah, bad media!!!
Old 30th March 2011, 08:55 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I kind of hope she will do something really calm and easy for this tour now. Like, outdoors arenas, in daylight to save electricity etc. I kind of like a simple stage too, just like a normal one. So that ppl will concentrate on the music and the meaning and not wonder how much electricity that went on the concert or something else.

But OMG I'm sick of media... Avex did very badly with canceling Ayu's concerts when they gave good notice for other Avex artists. Such a shame really.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 30th March 2011, 10:49 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
outdoors arenas, in daylight to save electricity etc. I kind of like a simple stage too, just like a normal one
oh, I love that idea. A half of concert from Stadium tour was under daylight
and simple stage → less weigh of decoration → less trucks needed for delivery
Old 30th March 2011, 11:45 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
oh, I love that idea. A half of concert from Stadium tour was under daylight
and simple stage → less weigh of decoration → less trucks needed for delivery
+easier to take overseas.
Old 30th March 2011, 04:00 PM
Voyage Initiate

The thing is, we just DON'T KNOW how it works within Avex, and between them and Ayu. So we can't really assume and then point and blame whoever at this point.

The media likes to cause drama, especially asian media I've noticed, everything surrounding celebrities out there is blown out of proportions even more than it is elsewhere and sometimes they just fabricate something totally unrelated out of the blue.

We know Ayu didn't do those things the report is mentioning.

Why Avex took longer to cancel/postpone her concerts, who knows, we'll probably never know.
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 30th March 2011, 04:37 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suteisi View Post
The thing is, we just DON'T KNOW how it works within Avex, and between them and Ayu. So we can't really assume and then point and blame whoever at this point.

The media likes to cause drama, especially asian media I've noticed, everything surrounding celebrities out there is blown out of proportions even more than it is elsewhere and sometimes they just fabricate something totally unrelated out of the blue.

We know Ayu didn't do those things the report is mentioning.

Why Avex took longer to cancel/postpone her concerts, who knows, we'll probably never know.
Finally someone who is aware that NONE of US know whether it's ayu is to blame or her management. +1 for you.
Old 30th March 2011, 05:09 PM
Rule Protector

I really don't think electricity is gonna be a problem, they could just use power generators that don't rely on the public grid or a combination.

If she chooses to go with some kind of charity theme, I hope she completely ditches the original idea so it won't be some kind of weird mash-up.
Old 30th March 2011, 05:53 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
I think Avex/Ayu's management should have announced relevant cancellations/postponements earlier. It is not only in people's interest to know and plan their travel accordingly, it is also in the artist's interest.

And yeah, bad media!!!
Agreed.. Avex should of done something sooner.. it wasnt like this happened over night.
Old 30th March 2011, 06:34 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
I really don't think electricity is gonna be a problem, they could just use power generators that don't rely on the public grid or a combination.

If she chooses to go with some kind of charity theme, I hope she completely ditches the original idea so it won't be some kind of weird mash-up.
I am afraid that one way or another that's what it's gonna happen. It's a bit too late to completely produce a tour from scratch so you can bet she will use many of the ideas she originally had for Hotel Love songs.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, power of music