[BREAKERZ] The 16th thread ~BREAKERZ BEST -SINGLE COLLECTION- out on 10th Oct - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd March 2012, 05:52 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

YouTube streaming : Ultraman Saga long trailer

The longest trailer so far I've come across for Ultraman Saga , clocking in at 3:33 mins :O

Nice very very nice

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 2nd March 2012, 03:04 PM

DAIGO only continues to ruin my life as each day goes by ;__;

Case in point in today's blog entry of his ...

omg X.X ugh so so so ... hot D: & that's of course taken from the latest CF Vanguard CM which I posted the YouTube link of the CM yesterday

If that's not enough ...

Wearing all black bad ass DAIGO signed off as 'Black DAIGO' in today's blog entry of his , haha

Not exactly the type of pics I want to see before I go to bed but hey for him not a problem lmao

And no I still can't believe he's going to be 34 next month wth , it's insane D:

@_@ @_@ @_@

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 4th March 2012, 02:33 AM

Who knew that DAIGO's scared of balloons o_o

omg DAIGO xD . When the next contestant was about to start playing this game , he was hiding away in a corner at the 3:19 mark of the clip & he has this scared expression , bless him D:

Already before this happen , the facial expression he gave as each balloon pops is a bit :x

I can understand DAIGO's fear on this because I also have a fear of balloons that're able to explode in front of my face @_@

Old 4th March 2012, 07:34 AM
End of the World Initiate

Wow he looks terrified XDD;; Poor guy.

Find my works here: twitter | tumblr

Old 4th March 2012, 01:50 PM

LOL

This's the 1st time I actually found out DAIGO has a fear of balloons xD I was quite amused if not surprised when I watched that Vangua Road clip last night =_=

Aside from that , he also has a fear of anything extreme . I remembered I saw him taking those extreme rides commonly found in amusement parks in a few variety shows he appeared on a while back ago & he SCREAMED like a girl

The way he yelped so loudly for help is epic & this also means instead of him protecting me , I probably will have to protect him =_='''

===

Translation of DAIGO's blog entries

Good night♪ [27-01-12]

Today too, otsukaresama~♪
Let's rest at ease and work hard this week!

DAIGO

I've bought it! [29-02-12]

Everyone, I did it \(//∇//)\ I've cut my hair, after a long time!!
I went to LUCK HAIR again ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

It's refreshinnnnnnng!!
As expected, it's nice to feel clean/refreshed, ne!

By the way, I got this \(^o^)/
Tadam!

Ultraman Saga's bracelet!

And my voice is recorded in it!
This is so hot!

Alright! Everyone, let's wear it outside,
this Spring! This looks fun \(//∇//)\
And maybe you can immediately transform
into a hero with this ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Also, there's some new Pigg items!
It's so cute! I'm also wearing them! Yay!
(probably in the Ameba game XD)

DAIGO

Shooting finished \(//∇//)\ Graduation season [01-03-12]

Today was the shooting of Shimura Doubutsuen! It was funnn \(//∇//)\
I was wearing this ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Tadam!

Which one do you prefer? Which one?

By the way, a lot of you graduated today, ne.
Congratulations ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

From now on, your environment will change, and you'll probably face some hard times,but I'll always be there for you, so please don't worry, ne!
Because you can't graduate from Daigo's school \(//∇//)\
(Note: he wrote "dai 5", so it'd sound like "daigo", and the school number 5 :p)

Everyone, let's always be young!

DAIGO

http://random-jblogs.livejournal.com/520505.html

=_= once again DAIGO's definition of a haircut fails extremely big time & I can't see any difference in his hair in the 1st photo again xD

It's great that he's already starting to promote Ultraman Saga on his blog & I'm sure he will be doing it a lot more in days to come since it will open on 24th March ^^

Ugh seeing that photo in the morning & at night , I have the exact same expression wails T_T ;__; xD

Last edited by KarenPang; 4th March 2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 5th March 2012, 04:49 AM

Is there a video of him riding the right? I LOVE extreme roller coasters so it won't be fun with him tagging along... I like that scarf he's wearing

Old 5th March 2012, 05:06 AM

I like that blue scarf he's wearing in that photo too & it's the 2nd time I've seen it , the 1st was in the beginning of the Miss Mystery offshot clip x)

Here's 1 clip that I've uploaded in my LJ which you can see all the epic failness going on

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xb6b25095642cb0

password to unlock the file - minlilin@AHS

This's last Aug's episode of Tensai ! Shimura Dobusten where DAIGO was taking care of a monkey Sakura (Sakura has since been returned back to its/her owners & DAIGO's now taking care of another monkey called Izumo)

epic fail highlights to watch out for in this episode include :

- DAIGO teaching the dance moves of KARA's Jumping & Jet Coaster Love to Sakura on the bus =_=

Throw in singing of both songs sung by KARA that DAIGO did on the bus = -_-''' . I'm waiting for the day when BREAKERZ sing a duet with KARA , should that ever materialise :p

- DAIGO taking part in this unique hybrid water sport titled Canoe Polo (a combination of Canoeing + Water Polo) . He took part in a challenge against a group of primary school kids who're obviously experts in this field .

Needless to say , he blew it AGAIN & before the challenge started , he was doing Rock Suberu ~__________________~

- DAIGO took an extreme ride called Reverse Bungee (the name of the ride is already so ...) in this kids friendly amusement park titled Wonderland .

I know DAIGO sucks super big time when comes to taking extreme rides in amusement parks & he didn't fail to disappoint in here where he screamed SO LOUD the heck outta his life when he went for Reverse Bungee XD XD XD

Even before the ride started , he was already screaming & going Yabai Yabai Yabai -_- . Dude , who ask you to take the ride in the 1st place =_= & Sakura was also yelling when DAIGO was yelping so loud when he was high up in the air T_T

Note to DAIGO - next time please stick with the Merry Go Round ride when you're in an amusement park -_- this is a safeproof solution haha xD

Last edited by KarenPang; 5th March 2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 6th March 2012, 02:07 PM

CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard gets live action tanpatsu drama; DAIGO to play the lead role

Currently with ongoing anime and manga adaptations, Bushiroad’s popular trading card game, CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard, is to get a live action drama adaptation this May. This was announced during the event CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard Special Conference 3 – Limit Break - held today, March 6. It was also announced during the event that the card game’s image character, DAIGO, is to play the lead role.

The live action drama will air this May 3 (Thursday/Holiday) on TV Tokyo, from 8:30 to 10 a.m., a total of 90 minutes. DAIGO will be joined by a cast consisting of Sōma Shinta, Uchiyama Haruki, Mimori Suzuko, Nagasawa Nao, Namioka Kazuki, and Kanayama Kazuhiko. The drama is to be directed by Motoki Takahashi.

DAIGO tweeted right after the conference, and the keywords DAIGO and CARDFIGHT!! Vanguard Live Action trended on Twipple afterwards. Fans expressed their expectations and doubts, anticipating the upcoming drama.

http://brzfan.net/2012/03/06/cardfig...the-lead-role/

===

Pretty cool & interesting at the same time and I do understand the fans's reservations on this as normally , making a drama special from an anime if not manga is really tricky/tough .

But it definitely will reflect well on DAIGO's resume , yes ? Maybe this means Nonuna Survivor might be used to promote this drama special for Cardfight Vanguard ? x)

Old 6th March 2012, 03:24 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

^Now the fact that he is using Twipple for iPhone is maybe because of those popular Twipple trends...
Old 7th March 2012, 03:31 AM

YouTube streaming : BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03” in Nippon Budokan Digest

2nd of 4 video digest clips that will be uploaded in the next 4 Wed's prior to the release of BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03” in Nippon Budokan , BREAKERZ LIVE TOUR 2011 “GO” & BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03”+“GO”PREMIUM BOX on 28th March ^____^ .

For the 2nd video digest , the guys's official YouTube site has uploaded a 2:07 mins digest for BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03” in Nippon Budokan <3

Preview snippets of songs taken from that digest include :

- CLIMBER x CLIMBER
- Gekijou
- NEXT LEVEL
- LAST † PRAY
- Hatsukoi Trampoline
- GRAND FINALE
- Hikari

*______* already in the beginning , major fiailing awaits & of course , AKIHIDE having that facial expression on his face = <3 <3 <3

I personally have the 1st 30 mins of footages from BREAKERZ LIVE 2011“WISH 03” in Nippon Budokan in my computer & I also have watched/seen it 1 day after this took place last year on 22nd July (from CLIMBER x CLIMBER til BAMBINO ~Bambino~) & this looks set to be another awesome kick ass concert DVD from the guys <3

2 more video digests awaits & exactly 3 more weeks before the concert DVDs get released on 28th March *O*

Last edited by KarenPang; 7th March 2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 7th March 2012, 02:13 PM

Further details released for the 2 birthday live performances & WISH04

With the impending birthdays of DAIGO & SHINPEI coming up for the birthday live concerts & also for WISH04 , the guys have revealed even more details for all 3 events today

The 2 birthday live performances have been each given a name which I'm sure reflects each member's character well , if not too well ~_~ xD

For DAIGO's 34th birthday :

タイトル (Title) :SPRING PARTY 2012 DAIGO's Birthday ~変身!!魅惑のウルトラD~ (Henshin!! Miwaku no Urutora D~ ; Transform!! Charming Ultra D)
日程 (Date) :2012年4月8日(日)(Sunday)
会場 (Venue) :TOKYO DOME CITY HALL
開場 (Doors open at) 17:15/開演 (Concert starts at) 18:00

No doubt in question , SPRING PARTY 2012 DAIGO's Birthday ~Henshin!! Miwaku no Urutora D~ is inspired by Ultraman Saga :p but you have to admit , it's an original title xD

For SHINPEI's 31st birthday :

タイトル (Title) :MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~行くぜ!!五月の筋肉祭~ (Ikuze!! Gogatsu no Kin'niku-sai ; Let’s Go!! May Muscle Party)
日程 (Date) :2012年5月11日(金) (Friday)
会場 (Venue) :大阪 (Osaka) umeda AKASO
開場 (Doors open at) 18:15/開演 (Concert starts at) 19:00

LOL this's so SHINPEI in every single manner xD I love the title of his birthday live concert . MUSCLE PARTY 2012 SHINPEI's Birthday ~Ikuze!! Gogatsu no Kin'niku-sai~ is so original & fits him so well since his catch pharse work that he uses on his blog is Muscle heh

As for WISH04 :

タイトル (Title):BREAKERZ デビュー5周年記念ライブ (Debyū 5 Shūnenkinen Raibu) “WISH 4U”
日程 (Date):2012年7月27日(金) (Friday)
会場 (Venue):日本武道館 (Nippon Budokan)
開場 (Doors open at)17:30/開演 (Concert starts at) 18:30

Shares almost the same title as their previous concerts they held at the Budokan for the past 3 years , except this time round , they add a 4U in the concert title which I think it's very meaningful

Oh man , I so can't wait for even more details for these 3 events as the days if not weeks/months draw nearer ^___^

DAIGO & SHINPEI's birthday live concert details | WISH04 details

Old 9th March 2012, 03:45 PM

Ultraman Saga's official YouTube channel has uploaded the latest clip & it centres on voice actor Miyano Mamoru (whom I think is the voice actor for Ultraman in the latest movie instalment)

Ok I don't know much about him but omg is it me or am I the only 1 that thinks he's a dead ringer for Yamamoto Yusuke ?

Shoot @_@ , voice actors are not supposed to be this good looking , it's a crime I tell you xD

Old 10th March 2012, 03:53 AM

YouTube streaming : Cardfight!! Vanguard CM's with GO & Nouna Survivor as BGM's

As uploaded on Cardfight!! Vanguard's official YouTube channel ^_^

BGM - GO

BGM - Nouna Survivor (posted this before but this's more HQ xD)

Both the 1st & 2nd CM's are interlinked with each other if you realised x) & this makes Nouna Survivor the 3rd song of BREAKERZ to be used to promote Cardfight!! Vanguard , the 1st 2 being CLIMBER x CLIMBER & GO respectively .

Ugh , wearing black & looking bad ass DAIGO is killing me T_T T_T T_T T_T

Old 10th March 2012, 04:47 AM

His curly hair.. I can't help but be reminded of T.M.Revolution. Btw, is he into games? Any type of gaming?

Old 10th March 2012, 05:11 AM

All of them own PSP's & they're into Monster Hunter xD

AKIHIDE is the 1 that got SHINPEI & DAIGO hooked onto the game

In fact , DAIGO wrote & composed NEXT LEVEL (taken from FIGHTERZ) & NEXT LEVEL was kinda inspired by Monster Hunter , if you read the lyrics to it heh

http://brzfan.net/2009/12/31/next-level-translation/

A few old blog entries featuring Monster Hunter as proof

Finally [20-11-09 - 19:12]

Finally

Finally

Finally

It's in my hands!

This fellow!

Really!

Monster Hunter.

Or in short,

Monhan!

This game has always been popular.

Yasu-san and Akihide-san like it too.

But I i wasn't into the game.

I'm addicted now, finally!

Monhan!

I played for hours!

It's amazing!

It's hot!

Everybody, get into this adventure too!

Once in a while, it's good to be addicted to a game ne?

With that said,

I'm going to hunt again ♪

DAIGO

http://breakerz.livejournal.com/84385.html

An old blog entry of SHINPEI's xD

I'm addicted... [22-11-09 - 19:52]

I saw the members of BREAKERZ doing it... Because it's very interesting/amusing

Finally we got it The PSP and Monster Hunter

This winter, we are addicted to this game

The PSP is small, but the images and the sound seems too much real I'm late in being addicted

I'm going to hunt again We are FIGHTERZ

http://breakerz.livejournal.com/86040.html

And here's a photo of them playing Monster Hunter xD

Old 10th March 2012, 02:21 PM

DAIGO uploaded a photo of himself with yasu a few mins ago via his blog

Uh is it just me or I was kinda shocked that in that photo , DAIGO doesn't look like well DAIGO in question ? o_o

And there's that blue scarf he's wearing again

http://ameblo.jp/daigoblog/entry-11188979370.html

Old 10th March 2012, 08:13 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

That video with the AKB members and the kids is cute. That picture of DAIGO and the kids is cute too. He's like a big kid haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post

DAIGO should wear blue more often *___*
Hello handsome!

Good DAIGO got a lead role. I'm liking those live titles. Miyano Mamoru is pretty good looking hey. lol. DAIGO doesn't look like himself in that photo there O_o I don't know why but something different. Maybe it's just the angle.

Last edited by Amrai-chan; 10th March 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11th March 2012, 12:47 AM

when I saw that photo of DAIGO with yasu last night , I had to do a double take as it really didn't look at him at all :O

it was only until I saw that blue scarf he was wearing , then I was like ok it's him alright xD

He 1st wore that blue scarf in the Miss Mystery PV offshot & the 2nd time he wore it was a few weeks ago when he went to LUCK HAIR (a hair salon) to get his hair cut or rather trim LOL

here's a translation of a DAIGO interview that's done by my friend

interesting tidbits of DAIGO that's taken from http://www.enfanble.jp/mamainterview/201204/

- DAIGO talks a lot about his family in this interview
- He said that when he was a kid , his dad taught him karate LOL
- He used to play sumo wrestling and judo with his late maternal grandfather haha
- He was influenced by his 2 older siblings. He got into rock music because of his middle brother
- He tried to learn to play the violin , but he was super bad at it xD Eiki Eiki (his eldest sister) asked him to STOP practicing at home , so he completely abandoned in playing violin because of that remark
- He wasn't full of confidence when he was a kid . He thought that he had no future or something... (that would explain the low self esteem that he has even up to now )
- He ended the interview saying that he sees his parents as heroes Well , it's obviously in line with promoting Ultraman Saga

Old 12th March 2012, 12:25 AM

DAIGO with Tsuruno Takeshi on HEYx3 SP

I assume this will be the same thing that will be broadcast later on tonight at the HEYx3 SP in line with promo for Ultraman Saga

http://blog.m-78.jp/2012/03/12/daigo...0%B4%EF%BC%81/

Tsuruno Takeshi looks really spiffy in that outfit & DAIGO's well you know xD , he just has to include some sorta animal print in his outfit no matter how good or bad the final result's =_=

Uh which reminds me , where's Sugiura Taiyou ? o_o'''

HEYx3 will be broadcast later tonight

フジテレビ (Fuji TV)『HEY!HEY!HEY!SP』
3/12 19:00~21:00

Old 13th March 2012, 02:07 AM

xD and here I present to you , TAIGA's signature pose + catch phrase in Ultraman Saga aka FINISH xD

hehehehe

blog.m-78

what's the difference between FINISH & WISH ?

WISH :

x)

Closed Thread

Tags
akihide, breakerz, daigo, shinpei, zain records