Ayu's social networks - Discussion #38 - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th December 2015, 02:52 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I live for ayu+TK. I know I'm in the minority with that one but I love 90% of everything they've come up with since Love songs, still my all time favorite ayu album with several of my all time favorite ayu songs <3
Old 4th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Who... Initiate

I enjoy most of the sings they create together too!
Love Songs holds a special place in my heart toop because it was released on my birthday
Old 4th December 2015, 04:22 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Same with me, it is one of my favourites and it was released on my birthday.
But I also have to agree, that after Love songs, TK x Ayu wasn't that good for the majority of songs. So idk.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 4th December 2015, 04:33 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

The thing is most of ayu x TK stuff ends up being safe, be it ayu, TK or both's fault, so it is hard for me to dislike these songs, but then it's been a while I've been surprised by them (Many Classic Moments might be one, waiting for the full thing). This said, I looooove Love songs and will always have a special place for this album in my memories (gosh, that sounded dramatic). So nowadays, hearing there'll be a couple of TK songs on an album excites me, but when if it's a single or a whole EP/LP I won't get that hyped...

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 4th December 2015, 04:53 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Same with me, it is one of my favourites and it was released on my birthday.
But I also have to agree, that after Love songs, TK x Ayu wasn't that good for the majority of songs. So idk.
We have the same Birthday
Old 4th December 2015, 07:13 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavopc View Post
The thing is most of ayu x TK stuff ends up being safe, be it ayu, TK or both's fault, so it is hard for me to dislike these songs, but then it's been a while I've been surprised by them (Many Classic Moments might be one, waiting for the full thing). This said, I looooove Love songs and will always have a special place for this album in my memories (gosh, that sounded dramatic). So nowadays, hearing there'll be a couple of TK songs on an album excites me, but when if it's a single or a whole EP/LP I won't get that hyped...
Well, to be honest everytime she isn't safe people around here act like she invented cancer...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 4th December 2015, 07:46 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Well, to be honest everytime she isn't safe people around here act like she invented cancer...
You are so quick to pretend Ayu is constantly trashed here.
It's called a difference of opinion. While I dislike certain things, it's better to be silent about them sometimes and move on but every 2ND post of yours reads like this one.

I like TK but eel she could use a change. He's good but he's used excessively and for so long that I've figured their "sound" together and it's not very exciting.
Old 4th December 2015, 09:43 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahofSilence View Post
You are so quick to pretend Ayu is constantly trashed here.
It's called a difference of opinion. While I dislike certain things, it's better to be silent about them sometimes and move on but every 2ND post of yours reads like this one.

I like TK but eel she could use a change. He's good but he's used excessively and for so long that I've figured their "sound" together and it's not very exciting.
I guess you weren't around during NEXT LEVEL, Party queen, the GREEN video, Lady Dynamite video, Feel the Love video.

It wasn't "a difference of opinion", some of those releases made people ceasing updating their websites or start arguing with Ayu or her staff all over the social media.

Old 5th December 2015, 03:11 AM
As if.. Initiate

^ I've followed her since 2005, so I have been aware of those videos. Why do you care if other people leave the fandom or bitch? You're just complaining about complaining and THAT also gets old.
Old 5th December 2015, 08:41 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
It's funny how TK has become Ayu's go-to default producer/composer/arranger now because at the time of her debut there was a lot of buzz about Ayu being one of the few female pop singers to have no association with TK as he pretty much dominated the top 10 with his endless producer/composer/lyric credits across Avex and Sony acts.
Well I think that ayu looks at that from a different prespective, like he musically gets her and she uses him as an ayu TK style and not old TK style.

I also wonder if she will eventually cease to use him. She used CMJK from like 2003 up to 2010 iirc.
Not regarding A Song is born which was a special case at the time, TK is with ayu for 6 years for now.

He mostly does great compositions for her so I don't mind. He doesn't really arrange most of them, thus not in charge for how their sound (unless if he helps ayu with musical direction).

Last edited by ayumisrael; 5th December 2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 6th December 2015, 12:48 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
^ I've followed her since 2005, so I have been aware of those videos. Why do you care if other people leave the fandom or bitch? You're just complaining about complaining and THAT also gets old.
I don't asked if you are aware of those videos, I asked if you were aware of how much shit they generated.

Because it's annoying to come over here and read 5, 6 pages of complaining when you are trying to read something new about the release.

And it's extra annoying to see people feeling entitled to attack and insult the artists directly on social media, and the artists feeling the need to answer because they are fans (and them getting pissed because said artists leave social media).

And now that you are playing that game, you are complaining about the people complaining that are people complaning, so, I guess you are into hypocrisy?

Old 6th December 2015, 09:38 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
It's funny how TK has become Ayu's go-to default producer/composer/arranger now because at the time of her debut there was a lot of buzz about Ayu being one of the few female pop singers to have no association with TK as he pretty much dominated the top 10 with his endless producer/composer/lyric credits across Avex and Sony acts.
Yes but back at the time of her debut despite being a BIG fan of TK/globe music"she" was prohibited to use his compositions because Max Matsuura was planning to make a new big act without the help of TK with whom he had quarreled for some time...

She never hide her admiration for him ! I remember a talk show she was attending with TK in 2001 where she said her favorite album was FACES PLACES from globe and TK was like WTF !! XD

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 6th December 2015, 09:55 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I didn't know that! o:

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 6th December 2015, 03:42 PM
Trauma Initiate

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Old 6th December 2015, 03:49 PM
starting over Initiate

Timmy!!
Old 7th December 2015, 06:17 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
I guess you weren't around during NEXT LEVEL, Party queen, the GREEN video, Lady Dynamite video, Feel the Love video.

It wasn't "a difference of opinion", some of those releases made people ceasing updating their websites or start arguing with Ayu or her staff all over the social media.

I loved the hell out of that video and song. I remember people hating in both and preferring Days to it, which is also a good song, but something about GREEN really stood out to me.

I'm fine with her using TK again. She's just doing her own thing, and that's all I care about.
Old 7th December 2015, 09:51 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Old 7th December 2015, 11:05 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahara View Post
I loved the hell out of that video and song. I remember people hating in both and preferring Days to it, which is also a good song, but something about GREEN really stood out to me.

I'm fine with her using TK again. She's just doing her own thing, and that's all I care about.
Wow. Green is miles away better than Days. I don't recall her having a similar song like GREEN, whereas Days is just another of Ayu's winter songs. Don't get me wrong, I believe the latter is really catchy and magical especially near Xmas, but not as memorable.
Old 7th December 2015, 09:23 PM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
I don't asked if you are aware of those videos, I asked if you were aware of how much shit they generated.

Because it's annoying to come over here and read 5, 6 pages of complaining when you are trying to read something new about the release.

And it's extra annoying to see people feeling entitled to attack and insult the artists directly on social media, and the artists feeling the need to answer because they are fans (and them getting pissed because said artists leave social media).

And now that you are playing that game, you are complaining about the people complaining that are people complaning, so, I guess you are into hypocrisy?
Those videos weren't even controversial, I'll point you to the Sunrise/Sunset covers, Love Again album, and Bold & Delicious release so you can learn the meaningof the word.

Thing is, I don't waste my time here defending Ayu's honor 24/7 like you. You have interesting points, but for every one of them you have 30 defensive/sarcastic replies.

No one is wanting Ayu to answer shit, I'm not even sure where you pulled that from. Artists have a job, and that's to sell music. I'm not here for dragging Ayu over anything she does, but some of the shit her team does is subpar and lazy and any fan can voice that. That's why it's called a forum, not the "I love godasaki and every one of her farts" club.

Either way, replying to you is exhausting. It's clear you have some sort of thorn on your side, so unless you solve that issue don't direct your words at me because I don't care for your opinion on anything.

Bye, love!
Old 7th December 2015, 10:30 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Those videos weren't even controversial, I'll point you to the Sunrise/Sunset covers, Love Again album, and Bold & Delicious release so you can learn the meaningof the word.

Thing is, I don't waste my time here defending Ayu's honor 24/7 like you. You have interesting points, but for every one of them you have 30 defensive/sarcastic replies.

No one is wanting Ayu to answer shit, I'm not even sure where you pulled that from. Artists have a job, and that's to sell music. I'm not here for dragging Ayu over anything she does, but some of the shit her team does is subpar and lazy and any fan can voice that. That's why it's called a forum, not the "I love godasaki and every one of her farts" club.

Either way, replying to you is exhausting. It's clear you have some sort of thorn on your side, so unless you solve that issue don't direct your words at me because I don't care for your opinion on anything.

Bye, love!
Don't come with the "I don't care for your opinion" shit considering you were the one starting this. And again, you show that you are into hypocrisy, considering you are annoyed that I'm stating my opinions while complaining that this is a place for stating opinions.

The thing is, the stuff I'm complaining about, that is people from her fandom harassing her and her staff over social media, is a real problem. It happened before, and it also happened so much that she isn't updating her social media by herself anyone. You feeling regarding the releasing being controversial or not doesn't have a place on this discussion because it's not what I'm talking about.

About not replying to me anymore, be my guest. =)

Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, line, twitter, weibo