Ayu's social networks - Discussion #57 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th January 2021, 04:19 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
The fact she said «pretty pony~we believe in the power of entertainment » makes me think it will be some kind of performance, I hope I’m wrong!
I think you might be right. it sounds she was in a 'vengeful' mood after the cancellation of the CDL. she might be planning another audience-less concert to 'make up' for it.
Old 9th January 2021, 05:55 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

It is likely that after some days of lockdown they are ready to perform the concert with no risks. I think they will perform the concert and stream it on any digital platform to be watched online.

In my sweetest dreams she announces a new album. Hahaha
Old 9th January 2021, 06:04 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ Well, all this depends on the timing of when her birth will be as well.
Old 9th January 2021, 09:44 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
^ Well, all this depends on the timing of when her birth will be as well.
this.
Old 10th January 2021, 07:07 AM
I am... Initiate

I feel like she posted "see you tomorrow" because her quarantine period is over and she's allowed to resume working today...lol
Old 10th January 2021, 08:00 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

TA sent a mail stating that after the self quarantine period that ayu and the staff will resume activities. It's not clear to me if that means the infected staff fully recovered but I hope it does

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 10th January 2021, 08:01 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Update regarding the end of the observation period for ayumi hamasaki, support members, and associated staff.

Thank you very much for your continual support for ayumi hamasaki.

As we reported at the end of last year, novel coronavirus infections were discovered among ayumi hamasaki's support members and associated staff.
Additionally, the health care center did determine that ayumi hamasaki herself was in close proximity to an infected individual.
Therefore, the staff and support member that had the infection were instructed to receive medical care at home as per guidance by the health care center, medical professionals, etc. ayumi hamasaki as well as those that took a PCR test and received a negative result but nonetheless were deemed to have had close contact were instructed by the health care center to self quarantine at home.

The PCR testing that was conducted after the follow-up check period set by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare resulted in negatives for the associated staff and support member that were originally infected with the novel coronavirus and had been receiving medical treatments. After following instructions to self quarantine by the health center due to close contact, ayumi hamasaki and related staff were confirmed to have no changes in health. Following that, starting today ayumi hamasaki will be getting back to her professional life as an artist, and the support members and related staff will resume their duties as well.

We would like to yet again extend our most sincere apologies to all of you who showed your support, as well all the staff involved that put in their best efforts. We are truly sorry for causing concern.
Irregardless of this situation, we are truly grateful for all of the encouraging words of support that came in for ayumi hamasaki, as well as the support members and staff.
We will continue to be vigilant with our infection prevention measures, and put in every effort to ensure that artistic endeavors can be carried out while maintaining both health and safety.

We thank you in advance for your continued support for ayumi hamasaki as we move into the current year.

Avex Management Inc.

Avex Entertainment Inc.
https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1088735
Old 10th January 2021, 08:09 PM
SCAR Initiate

Can anyone translate the exchange she's having with Koda Kumi on instagram's story please?
Thanks in advance!

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 10th January 2021, 08:51 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^Using some help with online translation this is what I got but it can be wrong so if someone can make a more accurate translation please do so

"Yesterday, before sleeping, I had a long conversation with Koda Kumi and while we were talking animatedly about performing, the topic suddenly changed to motherhood and family (laugh)

As if it wasn't enough, out of nowhere she sent me a new song [it's a secret one] that left me with watery eyes 😭, and from there we started a long talk as singers that lasted for hours.

And just to finish: How about you stop contacting me using your real name? Seriously! I didn't know it was you and I was about to block you !! (LOL)"
Old 10th January 2021, 08:52 PM
Love song H-Initiate

I understood only that they had night talk. And something about secret song
Old 10th January 2021, 08:56 PM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^Using some help with online translation this is what I got but it can be wrong so if someone can make a more accurate translation please do so

"Yesterday, before sleeping, I had a long conversation with Koda Kumi and while we were talking animatedly about performing, the topic suddenly changed to motherhood and family (laugh)

As if it wasn't enough, out of nowhere she sent me a new song [it's a secret one] that left me with watery eyes 😭, and from there we started a long talk as singers that lasted for hours.

And just to finish: How about you stop contacting me using your real name? Seriously! I didn't know it was you and I was about to block you !! (LOL)"
that's hilarious—although if I'm not mistaken Koda Kumi's real name is definitely not far off from her stage name right? the thought of ayu seeing Kumi's name and thinking of blocking her is so funny to me

thanks for the translation Evan Odinson!
Old 10th January 2021, 09:00 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:

Thanks a lot!!
Jeez these two women are so funny, I just can't... xD

Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 2 ~sacrifice~ @ Chiba [2017/11/21]
Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 - Chapter 3 @ Nara [2017/12/03]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/06]
21st anniversary ~POWER of A^3~ @ Saitama [2019/04/07]
MUSIC for LIFE ~return~ @ mu-mo LIVE digital streaming [2021/07/01]
Old 10th January 2021, 09:07 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post
that's hilarious—although if I'm not mistaken Koda Kumi's real name is definitely not far off from her stage name right? the thought of ayu seeing Kumi's name and thinking of blocking her is so funny to me

haha yeah her real name is "Kumiko" but Ayu must be so used to just "Kumi" that she thought it was someone random who got her number lol

@Sim' you're welcome!! and yes, they're so funny! I'd love to see them both together on a variety show or something
Old 10th January 2021, 11:17 PM
As if.. Initiate

The fact that the two fandoms used to create petty drama with each other when Kumi was starting to rise in fame back in the good ol' days
Old 11th January 2021, 12:28 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep snow View Post

I think she meant that kumi uses a nickname, probably nothing similar to Koda Kumi or even Kumiko haha

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 11th January 2021, 03:42 AM
still alone Initiate

Spoiler:

こんな贅沢な時間を夢見て、、、今日も心身共に健康に過ごそう💫

昨夜公開になったクリスマスライブ on Youtubeまだご覧になられてない方は、いつでもタイミングのある時にぜひのぞいてやって下さい!!!
Old 11th January 2021, 05:02 AM
I am... Initiate

2 queens being friends. We love to see it.
Old 11th January 2021, 11:55 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I think she meant that kumi uses a nickname, probably nothing similar to Koda Kumi or even Kumiko haha
haha, then it would make more sense that ayu was surprised! imagine Kumi trying to clarify to ayu "wait, it's me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Spoiler:

こんな贅沢な時間を夢見て、、、今日も心身共に健康に過ごそう��

昨夜公開になったクリスマスライブ on Youtubeまだご覧になられてない方は、いつでもタイミングのある時にぜひのぞいてやって下さい!!!
RADIANT.
Old 11th January 2021, 12:30 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:

Hahaha this is brilliant! Thanks for translating!
Old 11th January 2021, 01:31 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Anyone notice the rings in those images from the latest (I'm assuming rehearsal?) post? Definitely looks like an engagement and wedding ring. What do people think?
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter