a-nation (A COMPLETE) discussion thread! - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 17th September 2008, 03:52 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Are we allowed to talk about the TA Live?...........

Does anyone else think Ayu was a little... "odd" during the whole thing?

Maybe it's just me, I'm use to her performing in an arena with a stage ten times the size of that one and with a huge band and dancers. I'm not saying that makes the live any less awesome or anything.... but something seemed off to me =/

-edit-

I saw the boob slip!!! And Shu-ya's afro xD; lol hi-la-ri-ous!
Old 17th September 2008, 03:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, it was a limited fanclub live. She filled like a ton of small halls / Zepps (smaller concert venues) with all of her fans.

Probably because she wanted to become closer to the fans that she had (and I think in the near future, she might plan something like this again for fans that became fans post-2003.. but I find that unlikely.)
Old 17th September 2008, 03:56 AM
Rule Protector

I really like TA Live for that reason. The stage is pretty crappy and all, but I love how she's so much more relaxed and the audience is really into the concert. It's more intimate, though there are still a lot of people.

I'm SO annoyed with the audience in general at her concerts, they have the most bored look on their faces. Sure they do the dance moves, but it looks like they're kids who have been told to do something they don't wanna do. It's like "ugh, yea ok, I'll do the arm moves...."

In TA Live, the audience actually look like they wanna be there.
Old 17th September 2008, 04:02 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, to put it into perspective, A LOT of people see Ayu every year. On average, she performs to at least 150,000 - 250,000 people a year.

The small Zepp halls are about as big as maybe one or two blocks at Yoyogi. I think the people who look uninterested aren't really uninterested.. they are just focusing on the music or something. I'm sure you have to be there to really understand how an Ayu concert works. There are going to be the fans that express themselves with 110% emotion and then there are going to be those that express their love for Ayu simply by being there.
Old 17th September 2008, 04:12 AM
from your letter Initiate

she was so in shape in 2005!! her body looked great in fairyland

通り抜けた風がなんだか優しかった
明日の今頃もあなたを愛している

-theme of a-nation '03
Old 17th September 2008, 04:54 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I think when she does until that Day, for example, she does some parts live. The "oohs" being one example of this. But I just went through and listened to the AT and a-nation vocals side-by-side, in the verses and especially in the chorus, and they sound identical to me. And she does overexaggerate her mouth movements a lot (eww Mirrorcle World lives) but when she's synching, it's even more noticeable than usual. I've noticed her do it lately in her PVs, and she overdid it at (d)lma at AT08 both times I went to see her.

But enough of that for now...the almost-slip was hysterical. xD
just watch TV-News clips and you will hear that it was live. They just "updated" audio in dvd version.
Old 17th September 2008, 05:43 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Well, to put it into perspective, A LOT of people see Ayu every year. On average, she performs to at least 150,000 - 250,000 people a year.

The small Zepp halls are about as big as maybe one or two blocks at Yoyogi. I think the people who look uninterested aren't really uninterested.. they are just focusing on the music or something. I'm sure you have to be there to really understand how an Ayu concert works. There are going to be the fans that express themselves with 110% emotion and then there are going to be those that express their love for Ayu simply by being there.
I wish I could see Ayu every year D:

But I thought it was out of respect the crowd doesn't make too much noise while she's singing (or anyone else for that matter). I've noticed the Japanese audience to be extremely quiet when a performer is singing. But after, or in between songs/pauses, they start screaming or whatever.
Old 17th September 2008, 01:55 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Location: Currently @ Ann Arbor, MI || originally from Hong Kong
I absolutely LOVED the ASFXX A-nation performance. That was... WOW, FIERCE!!!! "Itsu made mo onaji tokoro ni wa irarenaiiiiiiiii yeah!" afdska;fjaksld; that was just SO powerful! Like she was seriously angry! ILU Ayu!

I really like the atmosphere in the TA limited live. It was so rare to see Ayu so close to her audience without such a large stage and stage props etc. It's as though she's some other performer entirely, even though it's still her. Love it love it~ (And her background singers were different. XDD One of them looked like her replacement Midori that was in the Stadium Tour 2002 backstage clips.)

I was saved by the love that I tried to keep away
Set by truehappiness

Twitter || Niall is pretty (tumblr)

Old 17th September 2008, 02:24 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ well hat was er backgroud singers in 2003. You can ee then in all?? 2003 live concerts and in 2002-2003 CDL
Old 17th September 2008, 02:24 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Which song was the the horny go-mi in? lmao
it was during UNITE! on a-nation '06

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
I really like TA Live for that reason. The stage is pretty crappy and all, but I love how she's so much more relaxed and the audience is really into the concert. It's more intimate, though there are still a lot of people.

I'm SO annoyed with the audience in general at her concerts, they have the most bored look on their faces. Sure they do the dance moves, but it looks like they're kids who have been told to do something they don't wanna do. It's like "ugh, yea ok, I'll do the arm moves...."

In TA Live, the audience actually look like they wanna be there.
i know what you mean. she looks so natural and not like in her regular concerts.
maybe she should make a new tour like that, but with me in it XD

i just get sooo angry when i see the crowd on her regular concerts

if i could go on one of her concerts i would jump, yell get all hysterical they'd have to throw me out of the concert
Old 17th September 2008, 02:39 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I do think she had a strong backtrack on UNITE, because it sounds identical to AT06. From the moment she started singing on a-nation, I pictured her in a red wig and leather boots, because it does sound identical. Nothing wrong with that though ^__^ it does sound amazing.

BTW, if you wanna see some REALLY bored fans..

CDL05-06 - Evolution

Somewhere towards the ending, in the final chorus (at 05:25) the camera films the entire front row from left to right (from ayu's view) and there are 2 girls standing there looking like: "I've got so much make-up on, I'm not gonna spend trouble laughing and cracking the layer.. And I'll SO break a nail if I cheer along with ayu.."

Those two fans kinda ruin the end of the performance >__> Are they crazy? I'd go crazy like hell on evolution and scream WOW YEAH! as loud as I could XD and do the arm movements.
Old 17th September 2008, 02:49 PM
glitter Initiate

HANABI was awesomeeee
Old 17th September 2008, 03:30 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecavs11 View Post
she was so in shape in 2005!! her body looked great in fairyland
I agree!!

I really loved the white outfit with the skirt and top! X3 She was so pretty!!
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 17th September 2008, 04:28 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
I do think she had a strong backtrack on UNITE, because it sounds identical to AT06.
Again, I have to say that post-production probably does that. If you watch the Yocchan guitar-thingie messages on AT06, you can hear that she usually tends to sound pretty good on that song.. but post-production makes her sound better because of better balanced sound and etc. After all, they do use the highest quality edited equipment.

BTW, anyone who LOVED the a-nation performances like I did should check out my thread when I upload the mp3s for the A COMPLETE a-nation performances.
Old 17th September 2008, 04:34 PM
Lee_410

^Link,please?
Old 17th September 2008, 04:39 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's in the Ayu Downloads section.
Old 17th September 2008, 07:54 PM
Rule Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Again, I have to say that post-production probably does that. If you watch the Yocchan guitar-thingie messages on AT06, you can hear that she usually tends to sound pretty good on that song.. but post-production makes her sound better because of better balanced sound and etc. After all, they do use the highest quality edited equipment.
That and... it's the same song. It can only sound so much different after she's been singing it, what, a billion times now? She's got the hang of it.

She absolutely can't sing Mirrorcle World live, so I'm anxious about just how much they're gonna touch it up for the AT08 dvd...
Old 17th September 2008, 10:44 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
One thing I've noticed about Ayu is that when she lipsynchs to songs in her lives, she seriously overexaggerates the movements of her mouth when she "forms" the words. It's quite interesting to watch. until that Day... sounds nearly identical to AT07, and I can't remember which other performance used the UNITE! vocal track, but I know I've heard it before.
+1
I'm totally agree with you !

Post-production ?? lol It's a joke no. Ayumi lipsynchs some songs in her concert. Why people can't believe this ? lol Madonna does it, and ect ect...

Speacking of a nation !

evolution: Her vocal is really good, I don"t remember a perform like this since long time ago O__O

HANABI: Good but I think it coulg be better

Voyage: Very good !!

forgiveness: I'm Shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol It's perfect

Boys & Girls: Very good moment !

GAME: Same performance like Arena tour 2005 lol

Moments: Good but nothing special

Greatful days: Hum... Lypsynchs ? I hate this song

fairyland: lypsynch same as CDL 2005-2006, but nice costume

is this love ?: Best perform !!!!!! Yahouuu

UNITE!: Lypsynch! Same as arena tour 2006 and others concert

A Song for XX: Really really good, best perform with is this love

Until that day: Same as AT 2007. Until that day in the CDL 2006-2007 was different and in live.

jULY 1st: Good with other arrangements

Boys & Girl: Good but boring.
Old 17th September 2008, 10:48 PM
rainy day Initiate

fairyland - Pretty good! Very entertaining and Ayu looked great. Best performance of this song I've seen.

is this LOVE?
- Just great. Love this song and I loved the whole performance.

until that Day... - I was blown away. Never really thought this song was the ultimate, it kinda just grew on me. But this definitely is the best performance of this song as well. It was perfect. The band was spectacular.

July 1st - WOW. I never really loved this song. When July 1st would come around, I'd listen to the original, the trance remix, and the eurobeat remix (the euro being my favorite), but finally we have an amazing arrangement with so much energy. I'm looking forward to next July 1st so I can listen to this version!
Old 18th September 2008, 07:07 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

i cant stop listening to forgiveness and voyage now, it sounds really good! much better than the real song! she's so emotional, aww i'm so touched to hear them. and yes, ayu looks so sexy in a-nation '05

||Youtube||Twitter||

set made by apple-pi

Tags
a-nation, dvd, live version, lives