[BoA] Asia Diva to Worldwide Diva on BoA 12th thread - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd November 2008, 06:51 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Hehe yay for BoA! <3
Old 3rd November 2008, 08:28 AM
Depend on you Initiate

The hair looks a bit 80's but I'm not against it.

Once again, I'm proud of BoA! ^-^ Still hoping for her success
Old 3rd November 2008, 08:44 AM
sending mail Initiate

BoA looks FIERCE in those pics and the video She looks very beautiful, IMO. I just can't wait for this album It's going to be gooood.

Also, any other news regarding the radio stations?

Old 3rd November 2008, 12:04 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae View Post
BoA was at Ben Lyons birthday and they played her song there. They seem to be enjoying it too!! E! was there too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kDQ8vVL0U
E! was there? Cool!! I hope they got plenty of BoA!!

Last.fm

Old 3rd November 2008, 02:05 PM
And Then Initiate

Thanks for the vid. Hope this birthday was some good promotion for her, everyone seem to enjoy the song.
Old 3rd November 2008, 07:33 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

sexy clothes don't make you a ****, sleeping around does.

so no one has any business calling BoA names like that unless she decides to sleep with all of hollywood.

i think anyone who calls themselves a fan, but then sits around calling her names should be ashamed. the fact that the photoshoot pictures were removed due to fans being immature is disgraceful. in the end, people who claim to love her so much are going to harm her career chances.

if you're a fan of an artist, you don't have to love everything that artist does, but you should at least show them respect. BoA is doing exactly what she wants, she is not being forced into this image, she chose it. so if people have such an issue with that, maybe they're not really fans of BoA.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 3rd November 2008, 09:11 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
BoA was at Ben Lyons birthday and they played her song there. They seem to be enjoying it too!! E! was there too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kDQ8vVL0U
lol that seemed random, but it was cool seeing boa there AND hearing her song. Seems like a decent place to make some connections anyways

http://www.fujirockfestival.com/

MmB
Old 3rd November 2008, 09:44 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_crystal View Post
E! was there? Cool!! I hope they got plenty of BoA!!
Yeah, Ben Lyon is a Movie Critic for "The Top Ten" on the E! Network. That's why they were there.

And honestly, I don't see how some fans complaining about BoA's look is going to RUIN her chances here in America. I wouldn't mind someone explaining it to me though.

I Have Never Tried On PERFUME Before, But There Is A First Time For Everything.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by drdolce View Post
Man, CoriKaru's posts are gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtka-chan View Post
^Hell no, Ayu is not that pretty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^ There's nothig wrong on being a slut...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
I saw Ayu's dress and realized where the budget for the whole video went. On the dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
ayumistans I swear fo' gawd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelosama View Post
For some things you have Mastercard, for others you have Nakata Yasutaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle ! View Post
Kuu Like a Sick And His midecin is near She should use it before it's gonna expire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klauser_Bateson View Post
So this is the girl who said her favorite Playstation game was Super Mario Bros. and held the PS Vita upside down at a press conference.

That aside, how's her music? Is it good?
Old 3rd November 2008, 09:51 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

her 'fans' are really starting to piss me off. a bunch of whiny baby control freaks x_x
Old 3rd November 2008, 10:02 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriKaru View Post
Yeah, Ben Lyon is a Movie Critic for "The Top Ten" on the E! Network. That's why they were there.

And honestly, I don't see how some fans complaining about BoA's look is going to RUIN her chances here in America. I wouldn't mind someone explaining it to me though.
It's not the complaining itself that's bad. It's where they chose to complain and how. Complaining here is fine but going to the man's MySpace and calling him names is another thing. This is the second time this has happened. People were upset about the American PV and started to call Diane Martel names. These are big names in the industry. If she starts getting the reputation that working with her will bring the crazy BoA fans out, who will deal with that? No one wants that bad publicity.

Remember Koda and her scandal? She lost endorsements because of all of that. Remember there were rumors of her and that rich guy from SMAP were dating and even marriage was mentioned. Nakai, was it? I don't remember which one of them it was. Anyway when the scandal happened, Nakai ran as far as he could from that mess. We haven't heard a peep from that man since. lol
Old 3rd November 2008, 10:33 PM
End roll Initiate

People just need to stop being such prudes. That's all. I'm all for BoA's sexy new look.
Old 3rd November 2008, 11:34 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Its not like BoA is stripping nude like britney does!! Shes being a chic and classy sexy. Some people need to just shut the hell up i am sorry.
Old 4th November 2008, 07:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
her 'fans' are really starting to piss me off. a bunch of whiny baby control freaks x_x

Korean fans = the craziest fans

Quote:
It's not the complaining itself that's bad. It's where they chose to complain and how. Complaining here is fine but going to the man's MySpace and calling him names is another thing. This is the second time this has happened. People were upset about the American PV and started to call Diane Martel names. These are big names in the industry. If she starts getting the reputation that working with her will bring the crazy BoA fans out, who will deal with that? No one wants that bad publicity.
Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. It seriously sad that people had to harass them on his myspace page. I mean, who had the time of the day to search for there page? DDD: Sorry but not only is that person a stalker but they seem to have no life. =/
Old 4th November 2008, 05:04 PM
BEST Initiate

It's still the fourth here in America, but she's from S Korea where it's the 5th now so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN KOREA BOA!!

I hope you achieve all your dreams.
Old 4th November 2008, 06:28 PM
End roll Initiate

Quote:

Remember Koda and her scandal? She lost endorsements because of all of that. Remember there were rumors of her and that rich guy from SMAP were dating and even marriage was mentioned. Nakai, was it? I don't remember which one of them it was. Anyway when the scandal happened, Nakai ran as far as he could from that mess. We haven't heard a peep from that man since. lol
Are you serious. But they were such a funny couple
Astronauts get taller when they are in Ayumi Hamasaki!
Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Ayumi Hamasaki.
The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Ayumi Hamasaki.
Until the 1960s, Ayumi Hamasaki was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
Ayumi Hamasaki cannot swim!
Ayumi Hamasaki was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
Two grams of Ayumi Hamasaki provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
Old 4th November 2008, 06:30 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:

Where did you hear that? There are paparazzi pictures of them together months after the scandal happened

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 4th November 2008, 07:30 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
Korean fans = the craziest fans
You sure about that? I'm pretty sure the weaboos complaining on her Myspace or whoever's it was are the worst.

Old 4th November 2008, 08:36 PM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by part of Me ♥ View Post
LQ pic of BoA's photoshoot for her english album

omg in the video you can almost see her butt.. i am not used 2 BoA being like this!

video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcwwUwfTCfk
She's grown up so fast. It was just like yesterday when I heard her SARA. She was so very innocent and cute. SHe amazes me. I dunno what will become of her, I wish her the best. But I do think that EYU is lack of almost everything to make it big here in US. Plus, To me, this song has the cheesiest lyric of all. Whoever made the lyric should be condemned to hell. It such a waste, good beat, good song, good dance, good rhythm, very bad lyric (You look so tasty I could eat you up alive --> I just can't stand it)

Last edited by v3lun420; 4th November 2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 4th November 2008, 09:19 PM
dddaiyamondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondingo View Post
You sure about that? I'm pretty sure the weaboos complaining on her Myspace or whoever's it was are the worst.
Korean fans are the craziest people in the world. They poisoned a DBSK member, threatened to rape SNSD fans and have driven numerous stars they didn't like to suicide.
Old 4th November 2008, 10:12 PM
Lelio Protector

Happy Birthday to BoA
Closed Thread

Tags
boa