[YouTube] 'WARNING' short ver. PV - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 23rd March 2015, 11:41 AM
Daybreak Guardian

^ Yep, I agree with you. If she cared about what people think about her music she would be releasing "BLUE BIRD~episode XIX~" right now. I am SO glad she doesn't.
Old 23rd March 2015, 12:04 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

She be like "yeah I'm the Queen and there's nothing you can do about it"

Whoever thinks the song and video is boring should probably go live in a convent and just be quiet for the rest of their lives coz this is FIERCE A F MAN
Old 23rd March 2015, 12:34 PM
Secret Initiate

The "la la lai's" are so shrilly this time 'round. Song is good but not memorable, to me anyway. Video was same 'ole same 'ole lol.
Old 23rd March 2015, 12:40 PM
poker face Initiate

At the 2:18 mark when she's got a 'La La La Lai La La Lai Lai' and suddenly the 'yeah yeah yeah YYEEAAHH yeah yeah yeah YYEEAAHH' comes in... I'm dead, slain, KO!

She's the artist with one of her signatures being 'noises/singular words/ expressive shouts', per say, they generally work well or good. In this track, they freakin' make it!
I can't imagine 'WARNING' without the 'La/Lai' input/addition, just wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is, makes the song.

The MV is just... great. I do want to see more though. And LOL at lady Dynamite and BRILLIANTE having a baby comment, very true. What a beautiful baby quite truely. Haha!
Old 23rd March 2015, 12:42 PM
from your letter Initiate

nothing special in this MV, but yeah!!! it's ROCK
Old 23rd March 2015, 12:55 PM
too late Initiate

C'mon guys ... We can't deny all of her efforts to this album (promotion, PV, songs, lyrics, titles,...)
In my opinion, Good is Good and we shouldn't put the high requests to her about PVs. We can realize that how serious she is in every performances to make it excellent although the PV may not good (Angel is the example). Giving' her a break please.
About this PV, I love this song, this style and also the PV too. I wish there would be fewer people to make it clearer...
p/s: I have been her true fan for 2-3 years (party queen era), this is my most awaited album from all the time
Old 23rd March 2015, 01:09 PM
independent Initiate

the video and song is Ayu by the numbers, but it's effective, it works, and I'm okay with that. I really *really* enjoyed this. Everything from this album so far (minus the GIFT) is reviving my interest in her. Woo go Ayu! Just when I think it's over between us, you pull me back in lol
Old 23rd March 2015, 01:14 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
do you mean this person?
I don't know who he is but damn he's cute lol

ROCK'N'ROLL

rock chick

Old 23rd March 2015, 01:34 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyrice View Post
the video and song is Ayu by the numbers, but it's effective, it works, and I'm okay with that. I really *really* enjoyed this. Everything from this album so far (minus the GIFT) is reviving my interest in her. Woo go Ayu! Just when I think it's over between us, you pull me back in lol
Totally agreed After the Colours era mess, I'm finally in love with the queen again!
Old 23rd March 2015, 01:38 PM
Far away Initiate

IM SLAIN!

Finally, a rock guitar solo!!!! Perfect part to end it to build the hype for this song. #tease
Old 23rd March 2015, 01:53 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspire_rmx View Post
After the Colours era mess, I'm finally in love with the queen again!
i can't help myself but correct that Colours era made her real queen i've listened to her since 2008 and loved her ever since but Colours is the best music masterpiece i have ever heard. i have not listened to any previews or watched any videos but all i can think when i read these comments that The GIFT is gonna be song that i'm listening once and forget it and i don't want anymore songs like that from her, we have plenty of them already

so ayu, bring Colours vol.2. my body is ready
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:01 PM
Dolls Initiate

Im not a fan of The GIFT and WARNING but well, everything after Colours sounds alright. I still have her "i wanna be anjeeeeeeill" hurting my ears.
Plus i remember how i disliked "identity" on NL and now i love it, so WARNING might grow on me. Still LD comparision makes me meh all the way.
I hope Last minute will have fancy PV.

I would rate this album somewhere close to RnR and Love songs (not that sappy as LOVE again, not that pitchy-englishy as Colours but not as "hit and memorable" as Party Queen or (put your favorite album here).

i want "NO FUTURE" mp3 ;__;
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:05 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
i can't help myself but correct that Colours era made her real queen i've listened to her since 2008 and loved her ever since but Colours is the best music masterpiece i have ever heard.
I do like Colours but it makes me extremely embarrassed to show any of the music videos from this album to anyone. They're just terrible (except, maybe, for the new version of Merry-go-round...).

Last edited by oaristos; 23rd March 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:16 PM
Initiate

It's curious that my favourite part is the most normal coming from a singer; ayu alone with her band. Just that ♥

Good: I adore her rock tracks, and I was hoping for the day she would release a new one.. and here it is, rock is back! The song it's catchy, really good (although some things could've been better, as I'll say later). But I'm eager to watch it live! She looks amazing, and the dark atmosphere they created is superb. I love the energy she has, very appropriated with this kind of song. And I was soooo pleased to see those BoY vibes from some scenes!

Bad: Too much overacting. I think she can show attitude without overacting. For me it almost ruined the PV. Also, can we just stop with the lalala yeah yeah yeah? It's really powerful this time, yes, but really boring and repetitive to me. I'm sure she can build a better chorus without it. Plus, I'm worried about the fact that nothing happens; it's only her being badass and a crowd of people wearing bdsm outfits. And that's it. This formula is boring and dated, imho. I really hope something cool is awaiting us!
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:34 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
do you mean this person?
I don't know who he is but damn he's cute lol
He's cuter than Shuya imo
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:41 PM
independent Initiate

lol glad I'm not the only one who noticed him. He was good eye candy for the few seconds he appeared
Old 23rd March 2015, 02:53 PM
Two of us Initiate

LIKED the video, LOVED the song... can't wait to have lyrics released *_____*

Even if I'm born again to someone else
I'll start a journey to seek for you

Old 23rd March 2015, 03:02 PM
from your letter Initiate

I liked the way they put her always in the main focus of attention in that part of the band.
I may be thinking too much, but it resembles to me that she once said that whatever it happens she's always the center of attention and the one who needs to answer for something, being good or bad. hahaha
Old 23rd March 2015, 03:09 PM
Dolls Initiate

brillante x because of you x lady dynamite
Old 23rd March 2015, 03:09 PM
YOU Initiate

Really like the video but Shea really yelling almost the whole song and when shes not shes just talking softly lol. But i think this is the best video since the love again lets just film me walking around videos. This at least has an atmosphere for the song.

Tags
a one, warning