[A] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』~II~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd April 2017, 05:56 PM
appears Initiate

Yeah, those tracks are amazing. I also want "About you" to come back!
Old 23rd April 2017, 07:24 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

I jut hope she reinvents the WARNING choreography... it is one of my least favorites.

Old 23rd April 2017, 07:35 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowo View Post
yeah I'm hoping for still alone, GUILTY, criminal, something like that lmao
This!

Old 23rd April 2017, 07:42 PM
still alone Initiate

I would like to see more tracks from A Song For xx, Loveppears, My Story, Secret, Guilty.
Especially A Song For xx and My Story. It feels like forever since these two albums got any attention besides one or two songs.
Old 23rd April 2017, 08:13 PM
No way to say Initiate

I hope she performs songs we haven't heard in a while. not the same songs 100 times again

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 23rd April 2017, 08:20 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I would like to see more tracks from A Song For xx, Loveppears, My Story, Secret, Guilty.
Especially A Song For xx and My Story. It feels like forever since these two albums got any attention besides one or two songs.
She sang eight My Story songs during the last two years if I'm not wrong:
-GAME
-my name's WOMEN
-Happy Ending
-Carols (medley)
-INSPIRE
-HONEY (medley)
-Replace
-Humming 7/4 (medley)

You're right about A Song For ××, though.

Old 23rd April 2017, 08:44 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
I don't get the point of doing an Utada Hikaru cover for what's supposed to be the lead up to her anniversary but ok...
This

愛されたいと願うあたしが誰のことも
愛せないことにあなたはきっと
気付いたのね

Old 23rd April 2017, 09:00 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi View Post
She sang eight My Story songs during the last two years if I'm not wrong:
-GAME
-my name's WOMEN
-Happy Ending
-Carols (medley)
-INSPIRE
-HONEY (medley)
-Replace
-Humming 7/4 (medley)

You're right about A Song For ××, though.
I guess when you add everything together it adds up.
It must be that I just want songs like About You, Hope or Pain, walking proud, winding road.
But since it's anniversary themed, A Song For xx tracks must be there. Hopefully not in medley format..
Old 23rd April 2017, 09:04 PM
Dolls Initiate

Seems like another occasion to sing "Big hits" only.

Personally I miss one-performance songs like Do it again, Sweet season, Identity, rollin, Sexy little things (such perfect song for cute section that wouldn't be so awkward now), Walk, Zutto, reminds me, why, don't look back, ballad, count down, Will, Jewel, alterna, dolls, hanabi ep II (performed twice but never in tour, only a nation), etc and then so many never performed (or performed but never captured on DVD) like Life, Liar, Criminal, It was, Guilty, still alone, meaning of love, letter, call, return road, melody (tons from LOVEagain album), Pray, No Future, Shape of love, Sky high, Breakdown, Mr. Darling and probably some more. I wish she included at least two rare songs in each concert.
Old 23rd April 2017, 09:16 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I guess when you add everything together it adds up.
It must be that I just want songs like About You, Hope or Pain, walking proud, winding road.
But since it's anniversary themed, A Song For xx tracks must be there. Hopefully not in medley format..
I think the last time she sang HOPE or PAIN was during AT09, About you during AT10 and was it Walking Proud during AT11?

Old 23rd April 2017, 11:48 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Based on the insta lives, the setlist is similar to the CDL by now... Same version of Last Angel, also NEVER EVER and Because of you... Hoping for some surprises that won't be showed on insta live!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 24th April 2017, 02:39 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi View Post
I think the last time she sang HOPE or PAIN was during AT09, About you during AT10 and was it Walking Proud during AT11?
I really loved that Arena Tour 2009 performance of Hope or Pain.
Wow, I guess it's been almost 10 years since then.
I think it will also be interesting to see if Ayu includes, untitled for her this year or next year. Maybe she will want to honor her friend who passed 10 years later too.
Old 24th April 2017, 03:59 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Based on the insta lives, the setlist is similar to the CDL by now... Same version of Last Angel, also NEVER EVER and Because of you... Hoping for some surprises that won't be showed on insta live!
Her nationwide tours have become an expanded/higher budget version of her CDL for a long time, but it wasn't until 2014-2015, that she used the same concept/theme/setlist, which is her new thing lately (Cirque de Minuit, MADE in TOKYO/JAPAN, Just the beginning)

I predict that we may get performances of older songs in a new arrangement similar to her TV performance of Ourselves and POWER of MUSIC Tour?
Old 24th April 2017, 04:17 AM
rainy day Initiate

I'm guessing that she's only showing us rehearsal footages of the songs that are common in both the CDLs and the tour is because she/the management doesn't really want to spoil the new content.
Old 24th April 2017, 06:13 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Seems like another occasion to sing "Big hits" only.

Personally I miss one-performance songs like Do it again, Sweet season, Identity, rollin, Sexy little things (such perfect song for cute section that wouldn't be so awkward now), Walk, Zutto, reminds me, why, don't look back, ballad, count down, Will, Jewel, alterna, dolls, hanabi ep II (performed twice but never in tour, only a nation), etc and then so many never performed (or performed but never captured on DVD) like Life, Liar, Criminal, It was, Guilty, still alone, meaning of love, letter, call, return road, melody (tons from LOVEagain album), Pray, No Future, Shape of love, Sky high, Breakdown, Mr. Darling and probably some more. I wish she included at least two rare songs in each concert.
I'd die if she sang do it again, Sexy little things or JEWEL again. Miss those songs so much.
Old 24th April 2017, 11:00 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
Her nationwide tours have become an expanded/higher budget version of her CDL for a long time, but it wasn't until 2014-2015, that she used the same concept/theme/setlist, which is her new thing lately (Cirque de Minuit, MADE in TOKYO/JAPAN, Just the beginning)

I predict that we may get performances of older songs in a new arrangement similar to her TV performance of Ourselves and POWER of MUSIC Tour?
I would kill for a proper live of that version of ourselves!
Honestly nobody should expect rare songs at this point, the next two years are literally going to be dedicated to her hits if anything.

However, I would not judge too much on these instalive, if there's are any surprises she won't show them now, and after all she did sing kanariya...
Old 24th April 2017, 11:05 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
She also did it 2012 for HLS CDL/Tour and for AT03-04

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 24th April 2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Lawi! View Post
I would kill for a proper live of that version of ourselves!
Honestly nobody should expect rare songs at this point, the next two years are literally going to be dedicated to her hits if anything.

However, I would not judge too much on these instalive, if there's are any surprises she won't show them now, and after all she did sing kanariya...
This version of kanariya was horrible. I don't know if I will ever be able to forget this.
Old 24th April 2017, 04:14 PM
Far away Initiate

^ I hated it at first but I learned to love it with time, although I still want her to perfom the PV version of the song.
Old 24th April 2017, 04:30 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
So can we confirm that these songs would be performed in this tour?

NEVER EVER
Because of You
Last angel
WARNING

(otherwise what is the point for rehearsal lol..)
I don't love NEVER EVER, but I'm always up for any of the other songs. WARNING is one of her best songs in recent years, I'm glad she's been performing it quite frequently. She usually forgets her new songs after one performance (and sometimes never perform them)...

I also hope she sings the new version of ourselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
This version of kanariya was horrible. I don't know if I will ever be able to forget this.
Agreed. That's one of my favorite songs and I think it'd have been better if she had never performed it. My dreams were crushed after that awful performance. And the whole crown being thrown thing was a little cringy.
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, tour 2017