[News] ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ GOODS - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·


Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 8th April 2018, 07:19 AM
aliceshields's Avatar
aliceshields aliceshields is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: 同じ空の下
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
It's present for goods purchased for more than 6000 yen. There are 20 types of clear files

„12000 Will received 2? 🤔
__________________
Music is a personal response to vibration...
Music is the invisible world made visible through sound...
~ Sepulchre ~
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 8th April 2018, 07:42 AM
Chibi-Chan's Avatar
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 6,605
What really disappointed me today was, I came so early, even before the goods sale started, in order to line up early and to get a necklace. When I almost made it to the stands, after over an hour, they were sold out.
Then I lined up for a misanga for almost two fucking hours, only to be told so close before the TA booth, that they were out.
Seriously, why on earth is it apparently so hard to expect that the necklace will sell well and to make more of them, so that one hasn't to be at 10 at the arena only to buy one.
And why is it also so hard to let the guy, who marks the end of the line, count the people who are lining up, so that they can stop people from lining up when they know they won't have enough for everyone, so that hundreds of people don't wait so damn long for nothing.
Honestly I'm pissed.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 8th April 2018, 08:27 AM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
EnergizE Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 15,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceshields View Post
„12000 Will received 2? 🤔
No
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 8th April 2018, 09:01 AM
kendelle's Avatar
kendelle kendelle is offline
WE WISH Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 4,028
I probably should have split my order haha but in reality I don't use clear files so they wouldn't be very useful aside for looking at. Plus I didn't want to pay duplicate shipping haha

Seems odd that there aren't many goods so early into the tour. I'm assuming it was a late or missed delivery as most stuff doesn't even sell out until shortly before the door opening. If you're going again for goods I wish you better luck securing them!

Leaving it to the last minute to dismiss people in queue though is kinda expected. They don't want to kick up a stink or get people mass buying to scalp if the stock is limited.
__________________


Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 8th April 2018, 09:02 AM
rainbow_smile's Avatar
rainbow_smile rainbow_smile is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
No

really? but her website says that if you spend 12000 yen you will get 2 clear files...

Here: http://avex.jp/ayu/goods/detail.php?id=1001197



Also, the clear files you get from mu-mo are different, and there's only 1 version
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 8th April 2018, 09:52 AM
Chibi-Chan's Avatar
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I probably should have split my order haha but in reality I don't use clear files so they wouldn't be very useful aside for looking at. Plus I didn't want to pay duplicate shipping haha

Seems odd that there aren't many goods so early into the tour. I'm assuming it was a late or missed delivery as most stuff doesn't even sell out until shortly before the door opening. If you're going again for goods I wish you better luck securing them!

Leaving it to the last minute to dismiss people in queue though is kinda expected. They don't want to kick up a stink or get people mass buying to scalp if the stock is limited.
Thanks but I guess I give up now. xD

But the misanga is free and only TA members get one per person. So it wouldn't be asked too much for to let people only line up for hours if they can still get one, I think.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 8th April 2018, 10:37 AM
aliceshields's Avatar
aliceshields aliceshields is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: 同じ空の下
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
No
Argh! Thought I can give one to my sister 😞
__________________
Music is a personal response to vibration...
Music is the invisible world made visible through sound...
~ Sepulchre ~
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 8th April 2018, 12:10 PM
LacusClyne's Avatar
LacusClyne LacusClyne is offline
BALLAD Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 16,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
What really disappointed me today was, I came so early, even before the goods sale started, in order to line up early and to get a necklace. When I almost made it to the stands, after over an hour, they were sold out.
Then I lined up for a misanga for almost two fucking hours, only to be told so close before the TA booth, that they were out.
Seriously, why on earth is it apparently so hard to expect that the necklace will sell well and to make more of them, so that one hasn't to be at 10 at the arena only to buy one.
And why is it also so hard to let the guy, who marks the end of the line, count the people who are lining up, so that they can stop people from lining up when they know they won't have enough for everyone, so that hundreds of people don't wait so damn long for nothing.
Honestly I'm pissed.
What time did you start queuing? My frienda were already there at 9am and we managed to get the necklaces though.

I'm sad about the misanga too, the staff only announced like there's little stocks left when we were 1 and a half line more to go, and it simply went out like 5 people before us (T__T)
__________________

My Instagram

Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 8th April 2018, 01:36 PM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
EnergizE Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 15,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
really? but her website says that if you spend 12000 yen you will get 2 clear files...

Here: http://avex.jp/ayu/goods/detail.php?id=1001197



Also, the clear files you get from mu-mo are different, and there's only 1 version
oh you're right. I saw at the wrong place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceshields View Post
Argh! Thought I can give one to my sister 😞
At the venue you can get 1 file for each 6000 yen, at the mumo only one even for 12000
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 8th April 2018, 02:15 PM
rainbow_smile's Avatar
rainbow_smile rainbow_smile is offline
NEVER EVER Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,634
Ohhhh right, it's 1 per customer on mu-mo, i didn't notice, lol
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 8th April 2018, 11:02 PM
Krushnic's Avatar
Krushnic Krushnic is offline
As if.. Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Brazil
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
(...)

Ribbon key Holder ¥2,000


Necklace  ¥2,000
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it (((( ♥
__________________


TOGETHER WHEN... TUMBLR
follow me on twitter
(forgive me for my bad english)

Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 8th April 2018, 11:20 PM
aliceshields's Avatar
aliceshields aliceshields is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: 同じ空の下
Posts: 705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
At the venue you can get 1 file for each 6000 yen, at the mumo only one even for 12000
Rightttttt~ thank you 😇
__________________
Music is a personal response to vibration...
Music is the invisible world made visible through sound...
~ Sepulchre ~
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 10th April 2018, 06:51 PM
Earth_maiden's Avatar
Earth_maiden Earth_maiden is offline
walking proud Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 7,028
I just made an order at mumo. I tried to go via the Japanese site so I could order the cookie tin (I've done it before to order the Ayupan Heart Snack) but it kept making me go through the international site, which doesn't list any food products. Oh well, I got the wristband instead so I could go over the 6000 yen minimum for a clearfile.
__________________
AHS married to Gomi 13/01/11
Attended:

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 19th April 2018, 10:11 AM
Aderianu's Avatar
Aderianu Aderianu is offline
EnergizE Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RUSSIA
Posts: 15,408
Poster is huge! It's in B1 format 728mm×1028mm
I knew it only when tenso wrote me that package is too big to be shipped with SAL
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old Yesterday, 04:41 AM
aliceshields's Avatar
aliceshields aliceshields is offline
monochrome Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: 同じ空の下
Posts: 705
^ wow
__________________
Music is a personal response to vibration...
Music is the invisible world made visible through sound...
~ Sepulchre ~
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Linza-mo's Avatar
Linza-mo Linza-mo is offline
Trauma Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: France
Posts: 869
There are available on Yesasia now ! <3
(that's great that DEFEND and SMILEY goods are too !)

https://www.yesasia.com/global/hamas...7-en/list.html
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
xLuna&1LOVE's Avatar
xLuna&1LOVE xLuna&1LOVE is offline
criminal Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Maastricht, NL
Posts: 9,324
The pamflet is so expensive
Has anyone bought it already? What's in there?
__________________

BILIEVE IN USELF

my instagram | my facebook

Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old Today, 03:58 AM
EndOfTheWorld's Avatar
EndOfTheWorld EndOfTheWorld is offline
Far away Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,369
Are the Ayupan keychains worth it? They are of good quality?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old Today, 04:00 AM
Chibi-Chan's Avatar
Chibi-Chan Chibi-Chan is offline
Liar Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 6,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Are the Ayupan keychains worth it? They are of good quality?
Personally I have nothing against the quality. I'm using mine now just since two weeks, so can't say if it still looks good after some time.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old Today, 07:49 AM
~angel*ayumi~'s Avatar
~angel*ayumi~ ~angel*ayumi~ is offline
Because of You Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,505
Today“s luggage tag is skyblue, today“s TA misanga is orange.
__________________
Please click my pokemon if you have time ^-^



Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arena tour 2018, power of music

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.