Ayu's social networks - Discussion #58 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 5th May 2023, 06:02 PM
Because of You Initiate

why nobody talks about she has started posting on TikTok again?

She posted clips of her old music videos on TikTok and Youtube Shorts..

The comments on TikTok mainly positive. Some people call her "Mother..." ��������

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 15th May 2023, 01:28 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

So, yesterday Ayu posted on Instagram a cute picture of a painting her eldest son made for her. She wrote something about Mother's Day, which I attempted to translate by Google, but still I have no clue what she was saying. Does anyone have time to translate the description for me? I really would like to understand her message.

Old 23rd May 2023, 10:47 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
So, yesterday Ayu posted on Instagram a cute picture of a painting her eldest son made for her. She wrote something about Mother's Day, which I attempted to translate by Google, but still I have no clue what she was saying. Does anyone have time to translate the description for me? I really would like to understand her message.
I don't know if you still need this but:

"Happy mother's day

Since I could work also as "ayu" while I've been helped a lot by my family and people around me, I think I'm having a lot of shortcoming as a "mother". Even so, my son that gave me this gift out of inconditional love, made me think to control myself more in order to, someday, make him able to stand head-up and say "Ayu is my mom!". In order to not make him ashamed or embarassed.

By the way, the previous post was also about a gift that my older son gave to me. In that occasion the school told me that "compared to other kids, his brushstroke was too weak". Apparently, the other kids traced stronger lines. Paying attention to it now, it's true that the lines look weakl-ish. However, when I looked at it, I couldn't stop the flowing tears thinking that these letters were a reflection of his own identity. This is "individuality", isn't it? If you are different you get scolded, and the difference pointed out, corrected. Children are losing their "identity" and are being put in line in the name of eduction...

Recently I can't help but think about that. Well, unfortunately isn't something limited to children...

I'm wandering off the topic and this is getting longer

This year as well, sending respect to my mommy and the mothers all over the world."
Old 25th May 2023, 09:49 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuraiNamida View Post
I don't know if you still need this but:

"By the way, the previous post was also about a gift that my older son gave to me. In that occasion the school told me that "compared to other kids, his brushstroke was too weak". Apparently, the other kids traced stronger lines. Paying attention to it now, it's true that the lines look weakl-ish. However, when I looked at it, I couldn't stop the flowing tears thinking that these letters were a reflection of his own identity. This is "individuality", isn't it? If you are different you get scolded, and the difference pointed out, corrected. Children are losing their "identity" and are being put in line in the name of eduction...
What a stupid thing for teachers to waste their time on. Ayu is being classy here, criticizing without calling out people's names or even insulting anyone. Good for her, too.
Old 25th May 2023, 10:14 PM
too late Initiate

This is how I love this woman and I feel really happy to see Ayu being comfort to share that king of thought with us.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 21st July 2023, 11:02 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Ayu wrote that we'll get a pleasant announcement tomorrow at the midnight
Old 22nd September 2023, 03:51 AM
appears Initiate

Can someone translate this? Looks like Ayu mentioned something about Namie's "A walk in the park"

https://twitter.com/yoki1002ayumi/st...68876448498107
Old 25th September 2023, 06:20 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

On TA, Ayu’s announced that after CDL and the third leg of her tour, she’s not planning anything, essentially entering into a suspension of activities. (Which is often the beginning of retirement, though she doesn’t state that)

However, she’s also said that she has no idea if she’ll be able to stay away forever. But also, she might. So while it’s not officially permanent, it could end up being so.

(She says specifically she might be back after half a year, or it might be several years.)

*rough summary

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 25th September 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Old 25th September 2023, 03:42 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
On TA, Ayu’s announced that after CDL and the third leg of her tour, she’s not planning anything, essentially entering into a suspension of activities. (Which is often the beginning of retirement, though she doesn’t state that)

However, she’s also said that she has no idea if she’ll be able to stay away forever. But also, she might. So while it’s not officially permanent, it could end up being so.

(She says specifically she might be back after half a year, or it might be several years.)

*rough summary
Where does that show up - was it in one of the convo threads? I feel like the menus in the app are a little odd, so I'm sure I'm missing stuff.
Old 25th September 2023, 05:51 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Yes, one of the message threads

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 26th September 2023, 06:41 AM
Love song H-Initiate

I believe she wants to spend more time with her children. Elder boy will be 4 this year? Grown up enough to understand that mom is not at home too often
Old 26th September 2023, 06:48 AM
Because of You Initiate

It would be better for her kids if she can spend more times with them.
The namie lyrics post probably implies she wants to slowly step out and focusing on her private life.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 26th September 2023, 08:40 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Wonder how this news will affect tickets sales. People may think that's the last chance to see ayu
Old 26th September 2023, 10:19 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post

*rough summary
She is really active this year, hopefully she will take half a year break and come back for CDL 2024-2025 and restart her activity

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 26th September 2023, 11:57 AM
Far away Initiate

Good for ayu! But I hope ayu doesn’t retires! Really!
Old 26th September 2023, 02:53 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

The post about Namie was Ayu commenting during a concert MC that she's had "a walk in the park" stuck in her head recently, then she went on a tangent that she's heard that people assume they don't get along (Ayu and Namie). Ayu found that funny but confusing, then saying it has reminded her to text Namie soon to catch up.

The recent post about her planning a general break from next year is a different one. Full credit to chocopockymaster@AHS Discord for this full translation of her posts on the app:

Quote:
After much deliberation, I decided it would be wrong of me not to say what’s on my mind.

It’s been more than twenty years now since Yoyogi became the place where we could come together as one. I know TA feels this way too.

What it’s meant to us will never change, and we’ll ring in the new year with the Countdown Live as we always have.

That said…I want to apologize for giving any impressions that we might see each other at Yoyogi for the 26th anniversary next year, or that Yoyogi would always continue to be a venue where we’d come together and celebrate.

After this year’s Countdown Live, I will be stepping away from Yoyogi, our promised land. I am also not planning any special 26th anniversary celebrations. If I tried to write down all the reasons for that, I would run out of space…

Thank you.

Additionally, after the Countdown Live, and the conclusion of the current three-act tour, I’m going to be taking a break from scheduling any activities.

I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to bear being away from TA. I might make it half a year before realizing that I really want to see you all, or I might disappear down a new path that means you won’t see me for a few years.

I don’t consider this an official hiatus or any sort of concrete break.
It’s just, that when it comes to concerts at our beloved Yoyogi, this might be it.

EDIT: Also reposted this as a thread by itself in the music area, for visibility.
Old 27th September 2023, 03:24 AM
Who... Initiate

Lol she squashed those fan beefs of Ayu x Namie competition once and for all. Love that!!

Set by YuriChan

Old 27th September 2023, 06:33 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Thank you for the full translation!

Old 2nd October 2023, 05:31 PM
Because of You Initiate

I keep seeing these portrait photos of Ayu on a black background modelling jewellery, does anyone know where they are coming from? Or is that another AI generated crap that Chinesr fans love to do? ��
Old 2nd October 2023, 05:39 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSilence View Post
I keep seeing these portrait photos of Ayu on a black background modelling jewellery, does anyone know where they are coming from? Or is that another AI generated crap that Chinesr fans love to do? ��
Don't know that's the source, I saw it and video CM at telegram
https://t.me/ayufans/868
https://t.me/ayufans/872