Rock'n'Roll Circus - album information and covers [XVI] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th April 2010, 08:58 AM
As if.. Initiate

I begin to be just filled with sadness and worry, Playasia sent me a mail to pay more shipping, a few hours after I received it I paid without problem, but since 4 days my status is still : waiting for additional payment ( something along the line when translated ) I send mail everyday to ask what is going on and NO reply ! The payment info area is updated with my additional payment but nothing more.

I think I got it now, I won't get the box at all. I should had did as always order the album for my sister and not for me like this I would had be sure to get it. I have NO LUCK in life lol

I didn't listen to anything except Microphone, watched no PVs, stopped to read new lyrics, and this was a big effort, something I didn't do since My story or (miss)understood but now I don't think I will get a box. And to find a CD+DVD first press looks like it will be hard ... and lucky draw and posters are in my dreams if I may say now

Never been that sad and filled with disgust.
Old 17th April 2010, 09:02 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_nathz View Post
So YesAsia have the Korean version, but where is the HK version ?
Or did I missed it ? O_O
I've ordered mine on playasia
It's gonna be released on the 19th =D
Old 17th April 2010, 09:50 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

On the 19th ? How d'you know ?
Old 17th April 2010, 10:32 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by g~sus~ View Post
I've ordered mine on playasia
It's gonna be released on the 19th =D
CD only is release on 20th
J-Pop - Rock'n'Roll Circus (Ayumi Hamasaki) at Play-Asia.com
CD+DVD released on 16th
J-Pop - Rock'n'Roll Circus [CD+DVD] (Ayumi Hamasaki) at Play-Asia.com

Old 17th April 2010, 10:56 AM
Will Initiate

Do you guys think I need to wait for YA or just buy it from PA ?
Did PA had the posters ? For HK press..

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 17th April 2010, 11:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by y_nathz View Post
Do you guys think I need to wait for YA or just buy it from PA ?
Did PA had the posters ? For HK press..
nope.i don't think play-asia will give poster.just look at those who pre-ordered the boxset from them.they do not give posters

Old 17th April 2010, 11:05 AM
Will Initiate

Oh.. Thanks for telling
I just hope YA will give the posters if not just forget it and grab the album!!
I want the posters though, i always failed to get them

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 17th April 2010, 11:08 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

haha.i don't mind if they don't give me posters(its easier and faster for mr.postman to deliver the cd to me.)

Old 17th April 2010, 11:11 AM
Initiate

I´v ordered my CD+DVD on play asia
Old 17th April 2010, 03:40 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayusan View Post
I begin to be just filled with sadness and worry, Playasia sent me a mail to pay more shipping, a few hours after I received it I paid without problem, but since 4 days my status is still : waiting for additional payment ( something along the line when translated ) I send mail everyday to ask what is going on and NO reply ! The payment info area is updated with my additional payment but nothing more.

I think I got it now, I won't get the box at all. I should had did as always order the album for my sister and not for me like this I would had be sure to get it. I have NO LUCK in life lol

I didn't listen to anything except Microphone, watched no PVs, stopped to read new lyrics, and this was a big effort, something I didn't do since My story or (miss)understood but now I don't think I will get a box. And to find a CD+DVD first press looks like it will be hard ... and lucky draw and posters are in my dreams if I may say now

Chill. They're just being slow. I think you will get it, no worries.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 17th April 2010, 04:03 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Mine is (shock) STILL "IN SHIPPING PROCESS" at CDJ. I ordered a CD, CD+DVD, and a boxset. They even credited my account the shopper points...I just don't get it. I'm gonna have to order elsewhere in the future. *angry*
Old 17th April 2010, 05:09 PM
Initiate

^ That is very odd...... I'm pretty sure everybody else's was shipped. :\ There's still a lot of people, including myself, though, that have yet to get the order. There's always a possibility that they did ship it, but just haven't updated, for whatever reason.....
Why don't you email them about it? I probably would, at this point, hah.
Old 17th April 2010, 05:15 PM
sending mail Initiate

Aw, I'm glad you guys got box sets .

Old 17th April 2010, 05:26 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:

No! don't worry so much! (Look who's talking )
You will get it! you'll see ^^
These guys are just very slow and...well....very slow xD
You'll find a new status in your order next time you check...
Just don't check every 5 min.

Try being patient
You're not alone as you may see =S

PD: Do you think there might be a problem with the orders to be shipped and/or that have already been shipped for them to come over here? USA? I mean...with this volcanic eruption in Europe? Many flights were canceled... Dx

I hope I'm just being paranoid LOL

"Reality is just a shared illusion"

♫♪ = AYU♥Cascada♥SUJU♥BSB♥Ariel Lin♥Taio Cruz♥B'z♥Kangta

Old 17th April 2010, 06:15 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Do you guys think its possible I may never get my boxset from PlayAsia? They still have mine as "order on hold"
Old 17th April 2010, 06:29 PM
Initiate

^ I don't mean to worry you so much, but yes, it is possible that it means they are searching for remaining stock..... But since it doesn't say backorder or such, just wait and see. You can always email them and ask exactly why it's on hold, also.
Old 17th April 2010, 06:41 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
Do you guys think its possible I may never get my boxset from PlayAsia? They still have mine as "order on hold"
email send to them,the answered you in next day
I wish you luck ^^

thanks ownsarai

Old 17th April 2010, 11:02 PM
As if.. Initiate

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Playasia plays with my nerves *frustrated laughs* my status changed AGAIN for preparing order -_- and now with the volcanic stuff I don't even know when I will see my box, the only airport "working" a bit is Marseille T-T Paris is off until monday from what they say. And again, they can delay more >.<. Lyon looks like to be off as well.

I got the idea to go outside and sing out load to bring the rain, maybe could help with that nasty cloud to disappear ^w^

What worried me is that someone else from spain ( dun remember name .-. ) here paid additional shipping same day than me ( from her/his posts date) and has already been shipped >.< but yeah now they are preparing one more time my order lol now will wait for "order shipped" status and possible customs because now EMS shipping -_-

But damn, as soon I order something just for myself I always go through load of problems XD that's why I've ordered a ring notepad from the actual tour and an Ayupan for my sis, plus old goodies, like this, it's not really my order XD

@Abby2009 : if I tell you that I checked every days since the 12th march, day of my order date XD was totally useless but couldn't help XD I'm hopeless LOL but it's my real first album just for me !

@KuuXAyu-fan : try to email them. I know that I sent a mail everyday since the additional payment with no reply from them but maybe you have more luck than me in life XD
Old 18th April 2010, 01:17 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan View Post
When did you order? For you to think you might not get a box...it has to be because you think you ordered late, did you? =S
But...I truely think they might have it on hold becuase of this thing with the airports
You'll have your box!

Quote:
Thank you very much for your kind words.

Playasia plays with my nerves *frustrated laughs* my status changed AGAIN for preparing order -_- and now with the volcanic stuff I don't even know when I will see my box, the only airport "working" a bit is Marseille T-T Paris is off until monday from what they say. And again, they can delay more >.<. Lyon looks like to be off as well.

I got the idea to go outside and sing out load to bring the rain, maybe could help with that nasty cloud to disappear ^w^

What worried me is that someone else from spain ( dun remember name .-. ) here paid additional shipping same day than me ( from her/his posts date) and has already been shipped >.< but yeah now they are preparing one more time my order lol now will wait for "order shipped" status and possible customs because now EMS shipping -_-

But damn, as soon I order something just for myself I always go through load of problems XD that's why I've ordered a ring notepad from the actual tour and an Ayupan for my sis, plus old goodies, like this, it's not really my order XD

@Abby2009 : if I tell you that I checked every days since the 12th march, day of my order date XD was totally useless but couldn't help XD I'm hopeless LOL but it's my real first album just for me!

@KuuXAyu-fan : try to email them. I know that I sent a mail everyday since the additional payment with no reply from them but maybe you have more luck than me in life XD
OMG...your post made me laugh so much!...thanks! (I mean...you take it all with a nice mood ^^)

I'll sing too! if we all do it and the ash cloud disappears...we won't have delays! xD
Also...I (must) confess that I check my orders every day since the day I order too so...

"Reality is just a shared illusion"

♫♪ = AYU♥Cascada♥SUJU♥BSB♥Ariel Lin♥Taio Cruz♥B'z♥Kangta

Last edited by Abby; 18th April 2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 18th April 2010, 01:36 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby2009 View Post
PD: Do you think there might be a problem with the orders to be shipped and/or that have already been shipped for them to come over here? USA? I mean...with this volcanic eruption in Europe? Many flights were canceled... Dx
OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT why didn't I think of that

I'm also getting obsessed and worried over my status still being "on hold" now, 3 days after paying the additional payment...

But now it makes sense..

I'll sing with everyone to make the ash disappear! I want my box!
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi, hamasaki ayumi, new album, rock'n'roll circus