[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th November 2016, 11:57 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
However there is that replacement TA tour date and then the rest of December to prepare for CDL.
Not so much time.
Old 26th November 2016, 12:27 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I'm just saying that they usually take this amount of time anyway. CDL planning was probably going on concurrently while TA tour was going on inbetween shows.
Old 26th November 2016, 12:34 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
She probably started with CDL planning during TA tour.
Maybe that's the reason she changed the Songs during TA-Tour '16 so much haha

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 26th November 2016, 04:14 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Got my Dec. 30th lottery results, yes! now going to wait to see if the Dec. 31st lottery results are a yes or no. they seem to give results of different concert dates within a few hours of one another, not all at the exact same time for different dates.
Old 26th November 2016, 05:07 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

For those of you have used the Global TeamAyu iFlyer ticketing, do you get the paper tickets from TeamAyu booth 1 hour before the concert? Or do you use the QR Code provided by the iFlyer website to enter?
Old 26th November 2016, 05:33 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuuk View Post
For those of you have used the Global TeamAyu iFlyer ticketing, do you get the paper tickets from TeamAyu booth 1 hour before the concert? Or do you use the QR Code provided by the iFlyer website to enter?
When I went to the TA tour in October I didn't know what to do and nobody seemed to speak any English, so I just held on to the QR Code from IFlyer as people were called to start lining up I finally got a steward to help me, and yes you go to the ticket booth (I never saw it before) and get the qr scan exchanged for your paper ticket.
Old 26th November 2016, 06:43 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

haven't received the ruselt of the 31st cdl lottery…OMG
Old 26th November 2016, 04:35 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
I'm just saying that they usually take this amount of time anyway. CDL planning was probably going on concurrently while TA tour was going on in between shows.
Honestly, I think the TA tour WAS rehearsal for the CDL. They did such a large variety of songs that they can easily create the setlist for CDl from the songs that have already been rehearsed/performed across various TA dates. Like, Last Angel at the show I went to had full, new choreography that I doubt they are just going to use at one date. I'm expecting a CDL setlist that combines a majority of the songs that were done on the TA tour.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 26th November 2016 at 04:46 PM.
Old 26th November 2016, 04:45 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

ugh I hate Last Angel live so, so much. I could listen to the studio version on repeat for days, but live? GTFO
Old 26th November 2016, 05:08 PM
Sky high Protector

Ayu and her team didn't start to work on CDL after TA tour but several months ago.
Such kind of project can't be created from the idea to the day of the event in only one or two months. That's just impossible.
There are a lot of things to think, to create, to plan and to make. And even if Avex owns its creator teams and fitters for the concerts, those employees aren't working only for Ayu but for all avex's artists. You have to let them know what to do, the calendar and to be sure that they can do it in time and not the day before to realize the job. It's the same with the supplier and the factories that make the new details of the scene or the goods for instance.
Old 26th November 2016, 05:39 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblio View Post
haven't received the ruselt of the 31st cdl lottery…OMG
yup, doesn't look good for me either on the 31st. just dont think i can afford it on such short notice travel wise to go on the 30th(won) or the 31st.
almost have to be living in Japan or have a super rich significant other!
Old 26th November 2016, 08:19 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Received my result ♡ I won for the 31st soooo happy now it's a dream come true to me

Just a little tip you can check your iflyer site. I saw that I won there already yesterday and the mail came just this morning so if you don't like to wait just check there
Old 26th November 2016, 08:50 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Ayu and her team didn't start to work on CDL after TA tour but several months ago.
Such kind of project can't be created from the idea to the day of the event in only one or two months. That's just impossible.
There are a lot of things to think, to create, to plan and to make. And even if Avex owns its creator teams and fitters for the concerts, those employees aren't working only for Ayu but for all avex's artists. You have to let them know what to do, the calendar and to be sure that they can do it in time and not the day before to realize the job. It's the same with the supplier and the factories that make the new details of the scene or the goods for instance.
i don't think it's even possible to plan a concert of this proportion in a month lol They probably booked the dates in the arena in mid summer. When there is such an amount of people and pieces involved, there's no way it's happening in a month of time, EVEN if the concert seems to be a recap of half the props and costumes from the ended tour. It's at least half a year worth of work.
Old 26th November 2016, 10:05 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

As I once said (too) I think the songs who got cut fastly will be included during CDL and the TA Tour was like a rehearsal! Of course she had "real" rehearsals for it because she obviously needs them for planning a whole concert as some people said here, too! I'm very excited for this year's CDL!

Btw: I swear if she sings songs like Return Road I will go crazy!!!

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 26th November 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 26th November 2016, 10:10 PM
Who... Initiate

she didn't include songs from TA15 to MIT so what makes you think she will do it this time?
Old 26th November 2016, 10:21 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i don't think it's even possible to plan a concert of this proportion in a month lol They probably booked the dates in the arena in mid summer. When there is such an amount of people and pieces involved, there's no way it's happening in a month of time, EVEN if the concert seems to be a recap of half the props and costumes from the ended tour. It's at least half a year worth of work.
agree with you.
Old 26th November 2016, 10:44 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //ABEST View Post
she didn't include songs from TA15 to MIT so what makes you think she will do it this time?
She included UNITE! (first time since AT09) first during TA15 and than MIT...
so nothing is impossible ^^

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 27th November 2016, 02:57 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I'm feeling that this CDL will be really simple just like ~do it again~...

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 27th November 2016, 04:00 AM
No way to say Initiate

Can we take a second to appreciate how amazing it is that we're having a thread about Countdown Live going into 2017? That seemed like a lifetime ago when I first became a fan and I'm sure many counted out Ayu way before 2017. Though for me the sheer amount of CDL and tours are starting to blur into one and I struggle to remember and tell them apart after following for Ayu nearly 15 years now.
Old 27th November 2016, 05:09 AM
still alone Initiate

I'm not sure what to think of all this.
So much isn't known still. It does appear to be anniversary related but I would second that it is a bit premature. I mean I have been hoping that she will do something grand for the 20th but not drag it out through 2017 and 2018. Maybe she wants to start it at the new year and go until her day of debut 20 years ago exactly?
As for the theme, I would still like a more simple Countdown with a focus on performance and not spectacle and sexy outfits. But I am pretty open to ideas, it's whatever she wants really. As long as there is no more CIRCUS. Or clowns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
Can we take a second to appreciate how amazing it is that we're having a thread about Countdown Live going into 2017? That seemed like a lifetime ago when I first became a fan and I'm sure many counted out Ayu way before 2017. Though for me the sheer amount of CDL and tours are starting to blur into one and I struggle to remember and tell them apart after following for Ayu nearly 15 years now.
I have been thinking this too. The amount of tours are really adding up.
Sometimes I have to look up certain performances to remember them. There are so many now.
It is impressive for an artist that is considered by many to have little talent.
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live 2016-2017, just the beginning -20-