[Koda Kumi] The 187th Thread - NEW ALBUM COMING SOON - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th January 2017, 10:37 PM
Initiate

I don't think it's the engrish that people are talking album, but how tacky it is for them. I really like, to be honest.

Another album with not a lot of collaborations... Maybe they will announce later? AKLO for Cupcake is still probably there yet.
Old 27th January 2017, 10:38 PM
starting over Initiate

Hopefully these albums won't follow the music style of cup cake.
Old 27th January 2017, 10:43 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze View Post
Corvina, are you sure the covers are the same for all versions? Or is it some kind of slipcase
No, I'm not, but for the bundles on her FC shop, all versions have those two covers listed. The seperate links for the CD only and Blu-Ray versions havent though.
I just figured that as we normally get all covers at the same time.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th January 2017, 10:49 PM
As if.. Initiate

YAS BITCH SLAY!!
Old 27th January 2017, 11:02 PM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissalove View Post
Hopefully these albums won't follow the music style of cup cake.
Where can I hear that song?

Old 27th January 2017, 11:12 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by howtousesexy View Post
Where can I hear that song?
She performed it at her The Artist concerts.
Just google it.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 28th January 2017, 12:55 AM
End of the World Initiate

The covers are very ayumi hamasaki's Winter Diary, but I hope the CD Only and Blu ray ones will be different. I think they are because in the official site the covers are in "now printing status".
Old 28th January 2017, 04:27 AM
still alone Initiate

I was hooked on Cupcake when THE ARTIST was released. Still love it. if the rest of the songs on "outside" sound that way, I'd be happy. What I do find weird is that it closes the "outside" album. Doesn't sound like a proper closing song for me, but i guess that's what "inside" is for.

Also, I'm wondering if this is/will be marketed as a joint "13th album" or kumi's "13th and 14th albums" respectively. Since they're being released separately it could go either way.
Old 28th January 2017, 06:25 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isicio View Post
The covers are very ayumi hamasaki's Winter Diary, but I hope the CD Only and Blu ray ones will be different. I think they are because in the official site the covers are in "now printing status".
I wouldn't rely on the official site. The Shhh! covers e.g. are still in "now printing" there.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 28th January 2017, 07:05 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Yesss can't wait for the tour now! Hope she doesn't just perform the new songs during the show and includes some older ones
Old 28th January 2017, 07:45 AM
starting over Initiate

I would love a part 2 bonvoyage.
Old 28th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Don't look back Initiate

OMG THIS IS EXCITING!! 18 new songs?!?!?
Old 28th January 2017, 01:44 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

The covers may look similar to Ayu's Winter Diary, but it's more like Kuu recycled herself, cause she had a similar concept for the Best ~third universe~ and UNIVERSE album shooting.
If you want, you can see a progression - back then it was like that she's aware there are two very different sides of her, but they always just existed next to another ( which is why e.g. the two Kumis seem to look at another or at least at their surroundings as if they're insecure on the booklet back covers). Back then the main colours were black and white. For W FACE it's grey.
Now she's accepting that duality.
Or you just call it lazy, rofl.

And I also have a theory, why the aggresive side is ~outside~. It fits, if you connect the new album cobcept to herself as well. As the public, especially her critics and haters, often only seem to reduce her to her direct, sexy side, also calling her rude and so on ( you know the happenings in 2008). The strong side she also has to show outside. But she of course also has this emotional side ( the soft and happy side, but also conflicts, if I think about what she said about On my way), mostly happening inside and most probably shown the most to her family.
Just some thoughts though, as we don't have the full thing yet.

Some info for the covers:
On amazon.jp all editions have the same covers.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 28th January 2017 at 05:36 PM.
Old 28th January 2017, 08:44 PM
Initiate

But on amazon the CD Only Inside is missing, so they will upload later on. I'm hoping for more covers, at least one for the CD Only.
Old 28th January 2017, 08:56 PM
As if.. Initiate

Do we know if it has any kind of first press exclusive? Otherwise I won't bother to buy it right now
Old 28th January 2017, 09:37 PM
Initiate

Her "first press" exclusives nowadays are more for the FC than the regular sellers. And usually it's just some random things like stickers for Bon Voyage.

I hope this album isn't a digipack. I hate these things...
Old 28th January 2017, 10:08 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
The covers may look similar to Ayu's Winter Diary, but it's more like Kuu recycled herself, cause she had a similar concept for the Best ~third universe~ and UNIVERSE album shooting.
If you want, you can see a progression - back then it was like that she's aware there are two very different sides of her, but they always just existed next to another ( which is why e.g. the two Kumis seem to look at another or at least at their surroundings as if they're insecure on the booklet back covers). Back then the main colours were black and white. For W FACE it's grey.
Now she's accepting that duality.
Or you just call it lazy, rofl.

And I also have a theory, why the aggresive side is ~outside~. It fits, if you connect the new album cobcept to herself as well. As the public, especially her critics and haters, often only seem to reduce her to her direct, sexy side, also calling her rude and so on ( you know the happenings in 2008). The strong side she also has to show outside. But she of course also has this emotional side ( the soft and happy side, but also conflicts, if I think about what she said about On my way), mostly happening inside and most probably shown the most to her family.

Some info for the covers:
On amazon.jp all editions have the same covers.
I really love your explanation for the album titles! It makes a lot of sense. And it also fits with the "yes bitch slay", too. Likes she's got to slay as that it what everyone sees. Loving this concept so much. I'm beyond pumped.

introduce a little anarchy

Old 28th January 2017, 11:48 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
I wouldn't rely on the official site. The Shhh! covers e.g. are still in "now printing" there.

But why put only the CD+DVD ones if all the covers will be the same?
Old 29th January 2017, 01:06 AM
Initiate

With Shhh! was a different situation, the singles were supposed to be collected, even the back picture still not there on her website. I still think we're getting other covers.
Old 29th January 2017, 02:52 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isicio View Post
I think it was mentioned that there would only be one cover for all 3 versions of each album.

Quote:
This I agree with

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
Her "first press" exclusives nowadays are more for the FC than the regular sellers. And usually it's just some random things like stickers for Bon Voyage.

I hope this album isn't a digipack. I hate these things...
I love digipak's! Haha. Much more than the standard jewel case.
Closed Thread

Tags
hottest asian artist, koda kumi, kumi koda, queen of live