ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ VI - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 28th July 2013, 09:22 PM
Paper Doll Protector

The pictures of her singing while in a small pool of water is so new to me! What an exciting idea! The picture of her with cross backdrop looks kind of like something else though... >.> But I can't think of the name of it. D:
Old 28th July 2013, 10:03 PM
Because of You Initiate

I knew she reused that red one. I like how she alters her costumes!
Old 28th July 2013, 10:49 PM
P.S II Initiate

I'm wondering for what performance(s) she used the red outfit. Maybe Wake me up/Tell All?

眺めているだけじゃ いつまでも手に出来ない
眺めているだけじゃ 君の物にはならない

Old 28th July 2013, 11:35 PM
P.S II Initiate

The dress for JEWEL/HEAVEN is also different for the previous one, right?

Old 28th July 2013, 11:39 PM
ayu trance Initiate

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 28th July 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 28th July 2013, 11:48 PM
No way to say Initiate

omg why is she screaming through M
Old 28th July 2013, 11:51 PM
Because of You Initiate

The JEWEL water thing was actually suspended in the air O_O WOW.
Old 28th July 2013, 11:56 PM
Sky high Protector

The pool scene looks amazing!! & the choregraphy for Poker Face looks so cute!
She sounds pretty good.
The waiting for the DVD'll be very long >.<
Old 29th July 2013, 12:06 AM
P.S II Initiate

the pool was amazing without the swarovski, now it's flawless <3

Old 29th July 2013, 12:10 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

All of these pictures made me so excited, everything's looking so badass and frigging amazing, I just can't wait for this tour, I'm so glad the DVD is out so early! Also, OMG, TEDDY BEAR: BEST THING EVER, I'm so happy!!

Hello new me...

Old 29th July 2013, 12:27 AM
P.S II Initiate

guys, I was at the first concert in Saitama 13rd and I record this. I didn't feel to share it before, but now it's different as the tour has ended.

End of M, start of No way to say

JEWEL and HEAVEN

When JEWEL ended I was about to stop recording, but then HEAVEN started, it's my favorite song son I only could cry durin the whole song

In the same channel you can find more videos of the inside, but not of songs, just the people there.

Old 29th July 2013, 02:00 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Back in Singapore! I rushed to the airport after the concert lol.
Omg that was such an experience! It was my first time watching ayu live and when the opening started, I shivered. It was so epic!

Here's my review!

Spoiler:
The dancers were strapped in strings (kinda like Marionette's PV but imagine it on the stage). Timmy and Yoko(not sure if she was beside him) started belting out some opera-stic stuff and then the chains on the dancers started to snap away. Each of them have this mask which had some twisted face. Then Ayu floated from the top from behind the screens in her red outfit. Everyone was like whoaaa..or at least rather awestruck. A Song for XX was done SO WELL. I was literally moved by her powerful vocals. Memorial Address was another amazing live performance. She nailed it. I could really see her emotions and passion when she sung this.

I think here there was a band intro.

The cute trio songs were cute haha. Loved that she walked to the center stage for poker face because I wasn't too far away. She sounded really squeaky on these 3 though. I guess it's because...

I can't remember what the interlude was here. I remember Midori performing with the military trio (previously the clown trio). I think it then became an acrobatic show. I think the military trio and the gymnastics trio really outdid themselves this time. Maybe because watching live makes everything feel more wow but they pulled of some stunts that I haven't seen them perform before and it was amazing.

M and No Way to Say were strong performances too. I love the big dress so much. It was beautiful and I love the image on the screen during M. It was kinda like a church but the green sides make it look like a forest too in my opinion. Oh and at the end of NWTS, all the past few Shuya & Ayu scenes flashed on the screen. It somehow felt really amazing to see them because it establishes a link between all. Ayu was smiling at the start of NWTS too because she was anticipating Shuya.

You & Me and BLUE BIRD were soooo fun! Love that Ayu goes up on the DJ pedestal for You & Me so she was high up haha! I have a feeling we'll be seeing more DJ 2YAN in the future concerts? Curtains closed after this.

Here, the military trio put on a rather depressing but beautiful display. I think this was very artistic actually. One of them was sitting alone with the spotlight on him. Then two others started walking into the scene ON THE CURTAINS. Yes, they were strapped from the air and using the curtains as their ground. Then they tried to take the lone guy with them but he refused. Suddenly it blacks out and it cuts back to the initial scene of the lone guy sitting there with the spotlight on him and the flying guys walking away in the curtains as they open.

JEWEL and HEAVEN. Oh gosh. I don't even know where to start. The screen at the top of the center stage lowered and then raised again slowly unveiling the pool Ayu was in. I was just wow-ed by the whole look of it. She sang JEWEL alone at first then some dancers showed up below to perform. Then came HEAVEN. And when she begun singing the verse, I started to cry and I just cried for the whole performance. It was absolutely amazing! A dancer was strapped to the bottom of the tank and he twisted and turned throughout the entire performance just strapped there. And Ayu's performance was so real. Once again, I heard her singing with so much passion. After the song, the two performed a bit on the tank as they reach out for each other but couldn't. Ayu splashed the water around.

Then it was the tissue dance but this time, it wasn't just one person doing it! Watching it live was so amazing especially when she dropped all the way from the top to the bottom..omgosh.

Next was Wake me up (Remix) and Tell All. There was a lot of dubstep in the remix and Ayu was kinda being caressed all over by the male dancers lol. Love the power in the chorus when it hit. For Tell All, Ayu NAILED IT! Her vocals in the verse were SOOO smooth it was hard to believe but it was live for sure. This song sure packs a punch when its live.

Next was a video about her 15th Anniversary. It had clips of her past performances.

SURREAL ~ evo ~ SURREAL started off with Ayu coming down like in AT07. I wasn't sure if it was a new thing but it definitely looked the same as AT07's opening and the SAKURA-esque flying dress was attached on seat as well haha! I guess that makes up for it? It was a fun and energetic performance too. Really happy doing all the arm movements.

Voyage sounds really good in the new arrangement. "We're on a journey, looking for love". Honestly, I think this was one of Timmy's ideas and it came off well. It was a proper closure to the entire show and it sounded very grand and positive. There was a slight moment when Ayu sang "I'm on a journey, looking for love" and she was holding back her tears at that point.

So it was the encore! and she appeared on stage as the curtains opened with her teddy bear!! Everyone was surprised and the song and it was so lovely to hear it. Her vocals were there on this one.

Then it was Sunrise, Boys & Girls, Who... and MY ALL.

LOVED THE CONCERT! I hope to be back in Japan again next time to watch her

I think this tour really used elements from SO MANY tours.
- The opening reminded me of AT08 when she did the acapella talkin' 2 myself. The whole phantom did also feel like kiss o' kill meets Marionette.
- The cross is also a classic.
- The costume of Fly High and Honey are a throwback to the awesome schoolgirl costume.
- The costume of M and NWTS brings back the amazing big dress and incorporates the idea of a wedding dress.
- The costume for Wake me up and Tell All was similar to the red latex outfit.
- The throwback to the amazing magic trick in AT06
- The costume for SURREAL ~ evo ~ SURREAL too (AT07). Even the dancers had the roman thing going on.

Last edited by freedreamer; 29th July 2013 at 03:44 AM.
Old 29th July 2013, 02:23 AM
YOU Initiate

Kinda disappointed key wasn't in the final. But Overall this concert is gonna be amazing on bluray! So happy about the costume changes too!
Old 29th July 2013, 02:31 AM
Who... Initiate

Wow thanks so much for writing the review!! I'm glad everyone had a good time.

I remembered she did mentioned something like this tour is going to be a compilation of the previous tours. But wow when it first started there was really nothing special, but I guess since it's the finals, everything is so amazing ^^

I can't wait for the DVD! Prepare for all the goosebumps...

Set by YuriChan

Old 29th July 2013, 02:50 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

from the live recording...her voice is so good!!!

sad that she really kick out SAKURA...sigh...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Last edited by AyuGAME; 29th July 2013 at 02:58 AM.
Old 29th July 2013, 03:15 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Can't wait to watch JEWEL and HEAVEN..... Thank god those 2 songs have their own segment, and not in the encore... So excited....

And was Teddy Bear in the top 50 voting? Kinda surprise she sang the song at the final... I was expecting something big like SEASONS or DEAREST...
Old 29th July 2013, 03:32 AM
opening Run Initiate

It seems that the cute section was lip synced in Final too.
I compared and combined the sound of TV report from Yoyogi and Osaka show recording - and they sound exactly the same. Take a listen (the first one in this clip is TV report sound and the second one is TV report+Osaka show sound):
http://www.mediafire.com/?7fva51b5tcaxaz8
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)

Last edited by Chris85; 29th July 2013 at 04:03 AM.
Old 29th July 2013, 03:41 AM
forgiveness Initiate

So the tour is kinda BEST of CDL in a way, nice though to finally see everything. At this rate I don't really care much about her reusing costumes, I hope she gave us something new next year

Excited for the DVD

EDIT
She kicked out SAKURA!? Is it because she used the swing for evolution? My...I prefer it used for SAKURA :\

Last edited by terra; 29th July 2013 at 03:45 AM.
Old 29th July 2013, 03:43 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
It seems that the cute section was lip synced in Final too.
I compared and combined the sound of TV report from Yoyogi and Osaka show recording - and they sound excatly the same. Take a listen (the first one in this clip is TV report sound and the second one is TV report+Osaka show sound):
http://www.mediafire.com/?7fva51b5tcaxaz8
yup i think it was. her voice was very high-pitched lol. so different after belting her heart out in the opening numbers (which may possibly be the reason? i rather she lip-synced on such songs to conserve for the others because M and No Way To Say were very heavy songs too)
Old 29th July 2013, 04:41 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Those masks are so creepy...

The tour sounds like it wrapped everything up nicely. Aside from the absence of SAKURA, that is.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 15th anniversary, a best live