[Official Message] New Album; Tour: ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 8th April 2014, 03:12 PM
GAME Initiate

OMG I JUST SHAT MYSELF
Old 8th April 2014, 03:33 PM
No way to say Initiate

OH MY GOD
GUESS WHAT?

Itano Tomomi's debut album is also scheduled to be released on July 2nd!

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 8th April 2014, 03:34 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Excited!! Armin!!!!
Old 8th April 2014, 03:34 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I APPROVE.

Those Western producers make so much awesome music that I can't help but get excited as hell. Hell, RedOne? Armin van Buuren? Darkchild? I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. 8D

I hope she can fill the stadium for those dates for her tour too. ST02 was so awesome that I'm curious to know what this new concert will be like. :3

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 8th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
OH MY GOD
GUESS WHAT?

Itano Tomomi's debut album is also scheduled to be released on July 2nd!
You're not serious... I love tomomi but I prefer ayu to get #1. UGH! No #1 for ayu then =P
Old 8th April 2014, 03:38 PM
No way to say Initiate

I'm super excited to see who will get number 1 spot!!! I'm really curious! I think I support them both but omg I'm so excited about it!

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 8th April 2014, 03:42 PM
November Initiate

RedOne, Armin van Buuren and Daishi Dance? Wow that's an impressive list.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 8th April 2014, 03:47 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
I'm super excited to see who will get number 1 spot!!! I'm really curious! I think I support them both but omg I'm so excited about it!
I don't think ayu has a chance. All of tomomi's singles sold more than ayu's Feel the love/Merry-go-round (the recent one not by tones but still...) and she's relatively new and she was at AKB48, her album should sell at least around 100,000 while ayu's... hopefully 50,000-60,000 =P
Old 8th April 2014, 03:55 PM
No way to say Initiate

Jeez... it will be strange to see how Tomochin wins over ayu :/

Old 8th April 2014, 04:02 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Tomomi's songs never really made an impact... But hey at least Ayu's album looks promising~
Old 8th April 2014, 04:04 PM
No way to say Initiate

Those complaining about Americanization do realise that Darkchild is the only American producer on that list? The rest (apart from the Japanese Daishi Dance) are European dance producers..
Old 8th April 2014, 04:11 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Sometime AKB48 act not doing really good in term of album sales...but we will see...
in fact...i don't think Ayu can get number one against her...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 8th April 2014, 04:14 PM
No way to say Initiate

Tomoni's physical sales aren't really that impressive..her flop attempt at being Ayu (her last single 'little') pretty much sold the same amount as Feel The Love.
Old 8th April 2014, 04:18 PM
fairyland Initiate

Am I the only one excited for Darkchild??? I love his work!

Old 8th April 2014, 04:18 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
I'm afraid that her album turn into something really generic and too much american. I hope she really put her soul in the songs.
Wait & see.
Yeah, I really wish she would not buy into the whole producer craze that's been so at the forefront of pop the past couple of years. Nowadays, it's basically become a game of "who has the most relevant producers" etc. and her music has always been great because SHE basically produced it, so I'm really worried that the album is going to not sound like her sound at all. 'Cause I listen to her for that sound that's really unique to her, and tbh if I wanted to hear super sparkly production I'd go listen to ZEDD or Namie :<

And honestly, it's one of those things where I feel like, if you TRY to make the production the focal point of your music, which is what she's apparently doing here, then it REALLY has to be tight, really current production... And she hasn't shown me personally that she even understands what that sounds like yet lol. So I'm wary for now and really wish she'd just go back to what she does well...

At least, the plus side for me is that if she's working with these people, hopefully it'll be well produced and not terribly mixed/mastered like much of Party Queen, R'n'RC etc. were. And the RedOne, Armin van Buuren and Daishi Dance songs will likely be bops lol
Old 8th April 2014, 04:22 PM
Because of You Initiate

This album features lots of International elements.

Feel the Love <- DJ Hello Kitty
Merry-go-around <- m-flo

Pray <--?
Hello new me <-- ?

But they don't sound like

RedOne
Rodney Jerkins (aka Darkchild)
Armin van Bururen
Fedde Le Grand
DAISHI DANCE

SO, WE SHOULD HAVE SOME AWESOME DANCE SONGS UNRELEASED!

THIS ALBUM SHOULD ROCK!

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 8th April 2014, 04:25 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I wonder if when she mentioned that rock was coming up, that was the one track aside from Hello new me that wasn't going to be produced by a new face.

Also I am curious if Hello new me was a result of the 'new direction' she wanted to talk after the Pray release and reception. The rest of the album seems pretty 'new' like that she was originally going for IMO.
Old 8th April 2014, 04:26 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I wonder will we get more Sparkle-sounding songs if she's working with DJs :p I'm pretty excited to hear what she does with RedOne I tend to like his stuff U wonder will they do the whole "Ayu. RedOne." at the start of the song like he normally does haha
RedOne's tracks for Mylene Farmer don't have those, and both sound pretty mylene-ish:

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 8th April 2014, 04:28 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Keep her comments in mind from her ViVi interview (translated by chocopockymaster)~

Quote:
I: Hearing a ballad like this really ups the stakes for your next album, doesn't it?
A: To tell you the truth, I was making an album with a completely different direction up until I came to Paris. But "Pray" was released, and after hearing everyone's impressions and reactions like, "This is what we've been waiting for!" I started to have second thoughts, you know? Things like starting a project over from the beginning in favor of something completely different, or taking on new challenges are what I'm good at…but at the same time, I can stay incredibly consistent, like the group of people I always perform with. That sort of consistency, these things about me that don't change, bring a certain depth, and ballads convey a very similar feeling. I didn't have that mindset when I started making this album; I used my 15th Anniversary as an opportunity to try something new, and go in a completely new direction. But now I'm changing that point of view and realize there's something to be said for having a mix of new and old, and for having a nice variety. There are ballads, rock numbers, and some new ideas, but in the end each and every one of them is Ayumi Hamasaki. I think that's how it will turn out.
Old 8th April 2014, 04:43 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Thank you tokyoxjapanxfan for posting information about the upcoming album release and tour! I'm so excited that we're getting a new album soon and from what everyone has been saying, the songs should be quite diverse due to the different producers working on them. Also, I love the fact that her tour is a "Premium Showcase." Between her latest song "Hello, new me" and her tour being called a showcase, it seems like we're going to see a new side of Ayu! Although I would like to wait until I have the album in hand to listen to the rest of the album tracks, I really hope the attendees of the tour share the songs on the CDs that are being given out.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase