"Feel the love" short ver. PV - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2013, 09:35 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

and thank god it wasn't a 'relationship drama' video.
i dont think MGR will be connected to it.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:36 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

We really have no hints as to what Merry-go-round will be like...

Looking forward to seeing what they filmed.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:40 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I thought it was cute and funny but the ending I was in two minds about. Ie, you can't be with who you want unless you change being the ultimate message, but it was cute

Old 27th November 2013, 09:40 AM
End of the World Initiate

I'm not really sure how to view this. Maybe I need to watch it a few more times. In my opinion, encouraging someone to change their appearance for someone they like under the guise of "working hard for something" is unhealthy and wrong, so I hope to hear different interpretations of the video from other users.

久しぶり〜

Old 27th November 2013, 09:41 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Well the cartoon parts are probably supposed to look like 60s animation. So it would look "cheap" like that.

But. That was awful. I don't even.

It's like having a PV where some girl gets randomly groped while she's in a club, but it's okay because at the end it turns out she was touched by the guy she really likes.

She was still sexually assaulted, but everything is just peachy because the message of the PV was, "Love is where you least expect it."

Sorry. She could never get away with this here. I'm glad you guys can look past her stupidity and see the message they were trying to convey and enjoy it.

Doesn't stop the PV from being insulting to that girl, and people in general.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 27th November 2013, 09:46 AM
count down Initiate

I dunno, it could have been better if the ending was like that James Ellis sees the main girl and hugs her or something anyways. I don't really get the Ayu part though... her appearance was sadly unnecessary. I'm not even sure if the main girl even 'transformed' into Ayu..

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 27th November 2013, 09:48 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think the video is being taken a bit too seriously...
Old 27th November 2013, 09:48 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I really don't like this. I feel sad to say this but I think it has to much cheap American influence. I want japanese Ayu. Because she go so often in LA, I think it has a bad influence on her and she will be more american and less japanese. I repeat myself, I want Ayu japanese style!
Old 27th November 2013, 09:49 AM
P.S II Initiate

the girl's shoot is way more than ayu's...

is ayu endorsed in any fitness club?

i'm speechless...
Old 27th November 2013, 09:49 AM
No way to say Initiate

I wanted to see how the girl gets to that man but then ayu appeared and I feel kinda sorry for that girl :/

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 27th November 2013, 09:50 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think the video is being taken a bit too seriously...
And gets lost in translation too quick and too far lol
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

@junnie: idk. It's. unfortunate. I wonder if I'm being sensitive after being at this other forum all day.

But even so. It's still fairly stupid.

At least the song seems better though. The chorus is still disgusting, but the arrangement sounds better with all the little things here and there.

People take things seriously that are serious. What if I just came up in here and started saying "fa g this and fa g that".

Oh but, you don't have to take me seriously! You guys know I'm just kidding and I use slang all the time. Right? Totally makes it acceptable for me to call whoever fags, regardless if it offends people, cause I'm just being fun!

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 27th November 2013 at 09:53 AM.
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I'm not really sure how to view this. Maybe I need to watch it a few more times. In my opinion, encouraging someone to change their appearance for someone they like under the guise of "working hard for something" is unhealthy and wrong, so I hope to hear different interpretations of the video from other users.
I agree with you!
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi Romania View Post
I really don't like this. I feel sad to say this but I think it has to much cheap American influence. I want japanese Ayu. Because she go so often in LA, I think it has a bad influence on her and she will be more american and less japanese. I repeat myself, I want Ayu japanese style!
Yeah, her LA (overseas in general, like Hawaii/Guam/UK) PVs usually don't have as much of a Japanese flair since she always tends to do them on location unless it's like... Microphone / Sexy little things.

I think the 'twist' was that in the end, Ayu is actually that girl that we had seen running back and forth in some sort of crossroad-y sort of way. (Masashi Muto totally directed this) James should have just hugged the girl though instead of having her turn into Ayu after looking at her oddly the first time around. Though they could have probably worked Ayu in at the beginning or something instead of at the end... but she did look great~

Last edited by truehappiness; 27th November 2013 at 09:55 AM.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:52 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
Well the cartoon parts are probably supposed to look like 60s animation. So it would look "cheap" like that.

But. That was awful. I don't even.

It's like having a PV where some girl gets randomly groped while she's in a club, but it's okay because at the end it turns out she was touched by the guy she really likes.

She was still sexually assaulted, but everything is just peachy because the message of the PV was, "Love is where you least expect it."

Sorry. She could never get away with this here. I'm glad you guys can look past her stupidity and see the message they were trying to convey and enjoy it.

Doesn't stop the PV from being insulting to that girl, and people in general.

Can you not.

I read this before even watching the pv and almost died.

In my opinion the girl ended up loving herself in the end, so the guy saw the "beautiful" in her and that's when ayu appeared? Something like that movie Shallow Hal.

But anyway, I just know people are going to freak out and exaggerate like emiko, but whatever.

To be honest, not a pv that I will be watching again. I thought progress was her worst pv but there's actually a new low. I just hate the pv, I hate the idea and how they portrayed it. It's just not a pv to watch over and over again.

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 27th November 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:52 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKARI View Post
I wanted to see how the girl gets to that man but then ayu appeared and I feel kinda sorry for that girl :/
lol me too
Old 27th November 2013, 09:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

SURREAL, that isn't really what it's like at all.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:54 AM
Lelio Protector

Anyway, I don't think ayu needs any justifications. She proved enough times to not judge people by appearance, race, sex or sexual orientation. It's obviously wasn't meant to have a negative or an offensive message but on the contrary.
Old 27th November 2013, 09:55 AM
Connected Initiate

I like the concept of the video, however, the pv can b film in a better way. Maybe let ayu do the shoots, filming her slowly slimming down, working hard to her target instead of another blonde girl suddenly changing to ayu =.="

Old 27th November 2013, 09:55 AM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
@junnie: idk. It's. unfortunate. I wonder if I'm being sensitive after being at this other forum all day.

But even so. It's still fairly stupid.
I'm overweight myself but I mainly saw this video as something funny to watch. I don't think she would ever want to send out such a superficial message. Really seems like a "let's make something fun/silly so everyone can laugh together". I do question what was going on in the planning though, cos the video did come across offensive if taken the wrong way.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, video