Official Wonder Girls thread -III- - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2012, 06:47 PM
And Then Initiate

Here's her letter for fans that she posted on the fancafe

Quote:
Hi everyone, I am Sunye!
2012 will be ending real soon.

Not just this year, but ever since entering this industry under the name 'Wonder Girls', I have been thinking about the past. "my self-reflection time". Haha.
Out of which, the thing that filled my heart the most was "thanks".

Even though I have been through a long trainee period but I still have many flaws, and having to lead the group as a leader was to me, a miracle.
The 2 years thereafter, our songs Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody... earned us many fans... and the word 'success' was finally associated with us.
For the sake of our interests! Pursuing our dreams, following the direction of our hearts...

Time flies and Wonder Girls has been around for 6 years...
The overseas stint thereafter broadened my horizons, what we experienced was something which cannot be traded for... and also realized that "living is indeed a miracle"

Thinking about it, I am grateful towards my members who are with me
And also very grateful for the Wonderfuls who are always supporting us
There will be some people who feel that I always say the same thing... and get tired of what I am saying... Haha

Not only in Korea, but there are also many international Wonderfuls, and many of those whom have never even seen us once. Even though they have never seen us, yet they have so much energy, this by itself is a 'wonder'.
So I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone ^^

Maybe because I haven't been writing in a long time... so it is hard to mask my nervousness... Haha
The me who don't feel nervous on stage...
At this moment... I am feeling a bit nervous...
Sometimes I write here without any specific purpose, but today I am writing because of a special reason.

Wonderful is someone whom I can't see often but is someone I am always grateful for, so I would like to say thank you to everyone! ^^

26 January 2013 will be a very special day of my life...
I will be getting married, where two people become one and to walk the path of life together...

There might be some Wonderfuls who think "It's too early" but hope you can believe in my decision and give me your blessings... ^^
Don't be too sad! Just like how we laughed and cried together, you can also share in my joy on 26 Jan ^^

Thankful towards the staff and members who were there for me throughout the discussion-making process and understand me... thanking you from the bottom of my heart!

Hope that we can all end the year well and full of hope... ^^
My sincere thanks to everyone, thank you.

Wonder Girls Sunye.

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...70100616380884
It's hard to believe that in just 3 months it'll be 6 years since they debuted! I feel like we were celebrating their 1st anniversary just a little while ago

Last edited by 4minute Girl; 27th November 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
kpop, lim, pop, queens, sohee, sunye, wonder girls, wonder world, ye eun, yubin