ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ “The FINAL” - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Lelio Protector

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...01-modelpn-ent

There's also an article on yahoo japan.

It says that the show is 3 hours and 45 minutes long!
I wonder if it's one of the longest in Japan ever?
Old 5th July 2015, 09:40 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...01-modelpn-ent

There's also an article on yahoo japan.

It says that the show is 3 hours and 45 minutes long!
I wonder if it's one of the longest in Japan ever?
show + encore?

Hey, the reason of this smile and the meaning of this word can't be understood
Because I don't even want to make them understood
— until that Day...

Old 5th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknow! View Post
show + encore?
+ MC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
I'll be living in Japan for the year so I'm excited about the TA concert! ^^
Seems that TA live is happening this year though.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th July 2015, 11:22 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Is it me or does this lipstick color look bad on her?
It's too dark for the tone of her skin.

Ah well, the tour is now over! I'm not that disappointed I didn't see the FINAL as well, the setlist of the original show was better with (miss)understood and no summer medley.

CDL 2010.12.31 * CDL 2011.12.29-31 * AT 2012.07.28, 08.11-12
AT 2013.07.13 * CDL 2014.12.30-31 * AT 2015.06.06-07
TA 2015.10.19-20 * AT 2016.05.15 *AT 2017.06.17-18, 29

Old 6th July 2015, 12:33 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
The TA membership is around $30 so if I who live in a poor 3rd world country can afford it so can you^^
It's not just that. It's the airplane ticket. It's the food. It's the traveling. It's the hotel. It's the souvenirs. It's the concert ticket. It all adds up. I have too many obligations right now to save up for a trip to japan.

Currently, I'm barely able to budget $275 rent for the room I'm renting out of, which is really really cheap. I'm almost left over with nothing every month for any type of leisurely spending after all my bills are paid. Leisurely spending includes everything from a new t-shirt at walmart to food. (Everything that isn't a bill/credit/rent/utility)

Last edited by orangeakira; 6th July 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Old 6th July 2015, 01:24 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^I thought his comment was in regards to a local concert, if the tour is going to be worldwide (which in unlikely, but whatever), and not just a TA limited live in Japan.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 6th July 2015, 01:39 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
+ MC.

Seems that TA live is happening this year though.
Yup! I'm moving in August to Japan!

set made my me

Old 6th July 2015, 09:51 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Whoa... Three hours and 45 minutes...that's quite very long! REALLY, REALLY LOOOONG!!!

Anyways, I have no comment on the TA tour, especially with the fact most of us live outside of Japan...but at least a tour (finally) exclusively for fanclub members. I've seen many artists doing these recently...but Ayu 'reviving' such a concept she has been holding back - that's interesting to hear for TeamAyu fans who want their own tour without other 'general admission' audience.
Old 6th July 2015, 09:52 AM
Love song H-Initiate

weibo: "Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~ December 29th 2014 to July 5th 2015..... 25 shows and over the 200,000 audience. I wanna know if there's a word more than THANK YOU. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 6th July 2015, 01:00 PM
monochrome Initiate

what song is WALTZ? or is it an interlude?

Old 6th July 2015, 01:20 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Lost in Trance, Tears, WALTZ and a Bell are interludies
Old 6th July 2015, 04:57 PM
Initiate

Flew back home today. I loved this tour, one of her best arena tours yet, certainly aided by setlist length of the main set.

The main set was amazing, this is the 5th CDL/AT that I have seen of Ayu's but so many classics songs that I have not seen performed live until 5th July.

Absolute highlights for me were:
  • Duty, great opening, love the lyrics, I miss these introspective lyrics, the new arrangement is so theatrical and reminds me of the Phantom in some bits, love it a lot
  • A Song for XX, my second favourite Ayu song ever, I am so happy I finally get to see Ayu perform it live. Such a powerful song!
  • Anything for you, I might be in the minority that adores this song to pieces, I love TK compositions for Ayu, and this song is epic, love the lyrics to it
  • Forgiveness, the PoM arrangement makes this magnificent song even better, very happy I got to experience this too.
  • Mirrorcle World, have seen this performed live a few times, but what I loved about this performance is that Ayu wears the opening outfit again while singing this particular song to close the main set, fits the circus theme well.
  • GAME+ my name's WOMEN, super fierce, super fun tracks. AT05 performance still remains the best rendition but it was still really fun this time round.

The sore points were:
  • Encore is way too long, especially given the main set is close to 3 hours
  • The summer medley is a gigantic mess, if you're going to do a medley, get some arrangement/mixing done so it's actually a medley and not a random mish mash. To be honest I'd rather she sang July 1st and be done with it.
  • Who... interrupted in middle with dancer introductions again, goodness fuck I hate it when she does this to Who...
  • Summer diary is a basic as hell song with a boring PV. Skip.
  • The overacting, fake crying is STRONG. Especially in Secret.
Old 6th July 2015, 05:22 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I must say the concert truly was amazing. And I loved PREMIUM SHOWCASE LIVE so much.

There were so many things I loved about the concert. Highlights for me were WARNING, A song for XX, Rule (super fun) and definitely Mirrorcle World.

My least favourite thing about the concert was Anything for You -> forgiveness. I kinda like Anything for You but this section seemed to drag a bit too much. It just felt like it went on and on and on. I personally felt the worst performed song of the night was HAPPY ENDING. But like I said there were so many good points. Can't wait for the DVD.

P.S. I have a live recording of the concert, will try to upload in the next few days. Quality is pretty decent.

So sad to not see (miss) understood. I love Out of control but one of my favourite sections of the song was ruined by Princess wailing.
Old 6th July 2015, 06:46 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ That would be very nice of you! What did you think of Summer Diary and Sayonara?

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 6th July 2015, 07:29 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy View Post
Flew back home today. I loved this tour, one of her best arena tours yet, certainly aided by setlist length of the main set.

The main set was amazing, this is the 5th CDL/AT that I have seen of Ayu's but so many classics songs that I have not seen performed live until 5th July.

Absolute highlights for me were:
  • Duty, great opening, love the lyrics, I miss these introspective lyrics, the new arrangement is so theatrical and reminds me of the Phantom in some bits, love it a lot
  • A Song for XX, my second favourite Ayu song ever, I am so happy I finally get to see Ayu perform it live. Such a powerful song!
  • Anything for you, I might be in the minority that adores this song to pieces, I love TK compositions for Ayu, and this song is epic, love the lyrics to it
  • Forgiveness, the PoM arrangement makes this magnificent song even better, very happy I got to experience this too.
  • Mirrorcle World, have seen this performed live a few times, but what I loved about this performance is that Ayu wears the opening outfit again while singing this particular song to close the main set, fits the circus theme well.
  • GAME+ my name's WOMEN, super fierce, super fun tracks. AT05 performance still remains the best rendition but it was still really fun this time round.

The sore points were:
  • Encore is way too long, especially given the main set is close to 3 hours
  • The summer medley is a gigantic mess, if you're going to do a medley, get some arrangement/mixing done so it's actually a medley and not a random mish mash. To be honest I'd rather she sang July 1st and be done with it.
  • Who... interrupted in middle with dancer introductions again, goodness fuck I hate it when she does this to Who...
  • Summer diary is a basic as hell song with a boring PV. Skip.
  • The overacting, fake crying is STRONG. Especially in Secret.
I don't like it when she interrupts the middle of any song to do dancer introductions it ruins the song for me
Old 6th July 2015, 07:33 PM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilaryDuffFanboy View Post
Who... interrupted in middle with dancer introductions again, goodness fuck I hate it when she does this to Who...
i hate it when she does it too. i wish there was a separate segment dedicated only to introductions.
Old 6th July 2015, 09:54 PM
Voyage Initiate

Yeah, I like the band introductions but the dancer intros always seem quite long.
Old 6th July 2015, 11:04 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
^ That would be very nice of you! What did you think of Summer Diary and Sayonara?
I can't remember the names. I think I like sayonara but the song with shuya in the pv (summer diary) was a snooze fest lol.

I also agree the encore was a bit long. I think some of the mc was a bit rubbish but out of respect no one would sit down and when you've been standing for so many hours it did feel a bit long.

I used to love JIN so much but I feel he is a bit self obsessed these days... That could just be me though.

The best thing is ayu looking me dead in the eyes several times (also dancers) maybe because I had a good seat and was a tall gaijin! Lol!
Old 6th July 2015, 11:26 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I liked Summer Diary. *shrugs*
and for me, since I still think the setlist for this concert is too one-note, the encore was my favorite part. It was the only part I felt happy and energetic.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 7th July 2015, 12:17 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I personally found the concerts flawless. Especially the one on Saturday. Her vocals were flawless and the way she hit those high noted in Happy Ending was just it wasn't as impressive on Sunday.

It was pretty painful to stand for almost 3.5 hours though especially after queueing for the misanga from the morning. Especially on the second day.

I could try to write a bigger review, but there's not much new to say except for my personal opinions xD maybe I will when I come back home next week
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2015, cirque de minuit, the final