Is there a website... - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 21st October 2012, 04:23 PM
End of the World Initiate

Oh well, I guess it's good eneabba stopped before Timmy came along. If he took issue with Lady Dynamite, I don't want to know what hateful rubbish he'd have to say about her work with Timmy.
Old 21st October 2012, 04:44 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
, and I do understand his decision as well, but far, far less.

Like tasking, I don't understand how Lady Dynamite can yield that sort of decision but "GREEN" and "RAINBOW" wouldn't - but then, modern society is mostly patriarchal so. You do the math. Lesbianism? Hot, therefore okay. Male homosexuality? Not so much. The double standard sucks but it's unfortunately there.
i gotta agree with you. I wouldnt fault people for being unable to accept certain things, but the double standard is just.. weird.. especially RAINBOW. so 2 kissing ayus are ok but ayu singing in a gay club is not. ?

i dont really get why the owner of Japanese Princess finds it offensive just because ayu is singing on a cross. its just singing and i am sure ayu did not mean to make fun of any religion.. i shall not ask a reason for this but i respect their decisions.. sigh.
Old 26th October 2012, 01:01 AM
Replace Initiate

When you believe in Christ's sacrifice with all your heart, it's upsetting to see imagery like the cross used in another context. It's hard to explain. I was brought up around believers, and I currently live in the Dallas area where Christianity is prevalent, and the image of the cross is something that believers hold very, very sacred and they don't like to see it used in vain. They would consider it disrespectful at best, and sinful at worst. It's hard to be a Christian who holds the cross to such a high level of sanctity and still be a fan of someone who uses the imagery that way.
Old 28th October 2012, 09:51 PM
too late Initiate

I thought that the owner of eneabba stopped updating because Lady Dynamite was showing men using the toilet or something..
Didn't came to my mind that it was because of homophobia though.
Old 16th January 2013, 06:59 PM
CAROLS Initiate

LOL I can't believe it