New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [II] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th February 2012, 11:55 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
The long intro for Party Queen makes it feel much more special to me. It's one of the reasons the song isn't just entirely a generic party song. The chiptune and disco influences are the other reason.
It's still a having fun, party song, but not really generic and I'm just really happy about that.
So I hope it stays in as well, and I think it will since it was much longer than necessary for the performance
i agree i love the long intro for the song. In fact, I loved loved loved the extension for her song and then.. at the end of the song.
Old 10th February 2012, 08:03 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurutia View Post
Is it just me but the melody for the verse sounds terrible. The Rest of the song I Like a lot. Is it just the way she sings it live? I hope the verse sounds a lot better in the studio version. But then again didn't Tim compose this? I remember in Brillante the very beginning of the verse did not melodically sound good to me. Maybe it's his style or something.
The "saturday night..." parts are my absolute favorite part of the melody D: Aside the bridge.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab