New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [III] - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th February 2012, 05:58 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
I hope not to get 4 interludes,but if we get 4 interludes would be OK.Guys,is an album without any single,we must be pretty happy with 10 BRAND NEW SONGS!!!!!!I don't understand why people are too exigent...
I agree. If there are really 4 interludes, 'Party Queen' will still have 10 new songs (or 9, considering that 'how beautiful you are' was released as a digital single). It's still more new songs than most of her albums...

Last edited by pimenta; 11th February 2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Over Initiate

I just ordered the SPECIAL LIMITED BOX SET!!!!!!!!

thanks ownsarai

Old 11th February 2012, 06:58 PM
Initiate

Four interludes would be the suckiest thing, I swear. I end up being completely ambivalent about most of her interludes, but I honestly feel like they ruin what could be a nicely packed album. *shrug* Maybe I'm missing something in terms of why Ayu would choose to have so many of them on one record but, ugh. All I know is that the interludes on GUILTY really piss me off, with the exception of Marionette's intro. The others are completely useless.

But tbh if this ends up being true I'll just cope, like I usually do.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 11th February 2012, 07:51 PM
End of the World Initiate

Guh, I want Eyes, Smoke, Magic to be a full-length track, not an interlude. I guess only time will tell if it is one or not, but I do agree with the people saying that her most interesting song titles are usually interludes Booo!
Old 11th February 2012, 07:59 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
As for purchasing it, is there anywhere I can get it that won't take three weeks for it to get here?
You could order it from YesAsia and then download the album when it leaks so you don't have to wait for the actual CD to arrive
Old 11th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
I have learned that Ayu's most interesting song titles usually end up being interludes, so I can see some truth in the Facebook fanpage post.
MTE... it always ends up like that....
Old 11th February 2012, 08:39 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
^ I agree. I can't wait for it to be released. As for purchasing it, is there anywhere I can get it that won't take three weeks for it to get here? I pre-ordered JAPONESQUE from YesAsia and it just arrived yesterday (three weeks later) :\
When I order from CD Japan and use EMS shipping I usually get my CD on the day of release or the day after. CDJ usually ships a few days early and EMS is very fast . But I also live in the US and it'll depend where it's being shipped to.
Old 11th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
Four interludes would be the suckiest thing, I swear. I end up being completely ambivalent about most of her interludes, but I honestly feel like they ruin what could be a nicely packed album. *shrug* Maybe I'm missing something in terms of why Ayu would choose to have so many of them on one record but, ugh. All I know is that the interludes on GUILTY really piss me off, with the exception of Marionette's intro. The others are completely useless.

Really? I thought Mirror and The Judgement Day were amazing.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 11th February 2012, 09:35 PM
GREEN Initiate

most of her interludes are rather good, i think. But getting 4 is a bit much...
Gone are the days when she had 15 tracks and an INTRODUCTION and interlude.
Old 11th February 2012, 09:49 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Lol, the intro for Marionette is probably the most useless and unnecessary interlude of her career...

And interludes, any other album and four would be too much. But come on people, we are getting a COMPLETELY brand-spankin' NEW FULL STUDIO ALBUM!! That is virtually unheard of! I am happy enough just for that and like it was mentioned, if there were four interludes then that would leave 10 new tracks (including Party queen and Hbya).
Old 11th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Replace Initiate

4 interludes
how. I. do. not. approve...
Old 11th February 2012, 10:40 PM
Voyage Initiate

Love a good interlude! Wouldn't be an Ayumi album without them so I look forward to hearing them! Though I do quite like it when she has 16 tracks on her albums, 4 being interludes.

mi|kshake~

Last edited by mi|kshake; 11th February 2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 11th February 2012, 10:52 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Additional songs. No. A PV seemingly.
I think a hidden track is a (very unlikely) possibility. Though it could end up being Happening Here or something.
Old 11th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Dolls Initiate

^ or a remix, or a solo ver of a duet song from FIVE. That IS possible.

I still don't think that "fanpage" is a reliable information source, but I guess, 4 interludes is a standard. I hope one of them will be a vocal intro. Maybe if she recorded 12 tracks, it might that 2 of them will have vocals (even a soflty whispering or nanana)
Old 11th February 2012, 11:01 PM
SURREAL Initiate

DAMN IT i was really looking forward to a cup of tea, i was envisioning something like sweet season

interludes, especially the good ones sometimes frustrate me cause i can't help but imagine how great they would be as a full song.
Old 11th February 2012, 11:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think three is usually her standard. We only got four during GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL. I remember a lot of people were expecting Rock'n'Roll Circus to have more than three, but it turned out that count down was a real song, haha. Is this the first time they've revealed a tracklist before putting it in order? As far as I remember, we usually got it in the correct order when it was first released. I still think that the 'A/a' thing might be a hint to the other interludes that go with taskebab.

Also... fun fact! Ayu's new back up singer (Yumi Kawamura) is the vocalist for the Persona 3 soundtrack and was also a backing vocalist on BRILLANTE.

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th February 2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11th February 2012, 11:05 PM
Dolls Initiate

but is this even a confirmed information or a just a fanpage suggestion?
Old 11th February 2012, 11:07 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

I like having interludes, and I dont mind if all of those songs are interludes.

It seems fairly standard.

10 new tracks, 4 interludes. If she had had singles, it would be 6 new songs, 4 single songs, 4 interludes.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 11th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Replace Initiate

I do not need 4 interludes, they're not full songs
why do I need them?

it's obvious taskebab is interlude, lol, but 2 is surely enough. or even one. just start an album with a good song and the problem is solved
Old 11th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think three is usually her standard. We only got four during GUILTY and NEXT LEVEL. I remember a lot of people were expecting Rock'n'Roll Circus to have more than three, but it turned out that count down was a real song, haha. Is this the first time they've revealed a tracklist before putting it in order? As far as I remember, we usually got it in the correct order when it was first released. I still think that the 'A/a' thing might be a hint to the other interludes that go with taskebab.

Also... fun fact! Ayu's new back up singer (Yumi Kawamura) is the vocalist for the Persona 3 soundtrack and was also a backing vocalist on BRILLANTE.
OMFG YUMI KAWAMURA????? She is so great, I love her songs for the Persona series , really amazing!!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, how beautiful you are, party queen, taskebab