~POWER of MUSIC~ 2011 A information thread [I] - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th May 2011, 03:36 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
omg could this picture be from tonight's show??

http://twitter.com/account/profile_i...64?hreflang=ja
yes i think it should be
Old 7th May 2011, 03:40 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG View Post
yes i think it should be
no, i think is music station live~
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I haven't seen her sing "A song for xx" and other classics live, and simplicity actually made me want to see this tour even more.
glitter Initiate

LOL the Japanese fans are angry because the setlist was posted in Twitter and Facebook I think. They were telling ayu through Twitter how some were doing it. Here we go again.
Old 7th May 2011, 03:41 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Either the pic is from Music Station or she goes with the same outfit as in MS. (Same hair and same white shirt and same blue suspenders.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 7th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Daybreak Initiate

This summer is my first and probably only chance to ever see an Ayu concert, and she's just standing there without any.. action?

I'm sorry I know she's doing it for a purpose but if that's the case I'm severely disappointed. I can only pray she'll switch it to Hotel Love Songs by summer and jump out of a suitcase suspended in the sky performing Microphone or something.
Old 7th May 2011, 03:50 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I love this so much. Over the years she seems to act a certain way on stage that obviously is fake more than she used to, and I feel this tour she's going to just be the real ayumi hamasaki that we all love - no cutesy acting, no over the top fake crying & reaching for a dancer, no stupid choreography. Just real, emotional, & raw. Seriously can't wait!

Excited for blossom, monochrome, walking proud, M, NEVER EVER, A Song for xx! I hope by the end of the tour these songs don't get switched out!

Last edited by love in music; 7th May 2011 at 03:55 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 03:54 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

SUBARU has gone……
im so sad to hear that!!miss him!~

SUBARU has gone!!shock!~
it's a bad news for me~
Old 7th May 2011, 03:55 PM
TO BE Initiate

Well it surely is nice to watch live but I wonder if it won't be too boring to watch on DVD if you get what i mean

M-O-M-O MOMOIRO CLOVER Z
Green & Purple lifestyle

Old 7th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
This summer is my first and probably only chance to ever see an Ayu concert, and she's just standing there without any.. action?

I'm sorry I know she's doing it for a purpose but if that's the case I'm severely disappointed. I can only pray she'll switch it to Hotel Love Songs by summer and jump out of a suitcase suspended in the sky performing Microphone or something.
Dude you're lucky enough to have the chance to see her perform so many amazing songs! Not many of us get a chance like that.

I personally wouldn't care if she was sitting down in a chair like a doll if only I could attend the concert

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 7th May 2011, 03:59 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I personally wouldn't care if she was sitting down in a chair like a doll if only I could attend the concert
same!

thanks ownsarai

Old 7th May 2011, 04:07 PM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

SUBARU!!shock!!~
i'ts a bad news for me~!!
Old 7th May 2011, 04:08 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
Bands usually do that in small venues closer to the audience though. I find concerts with nothing happening to be pretty boring as the vast majority of musicians imo are bad performers, Ayu is the best I've seen but even with her I doubt it's gonna be entertaining for 20 songs straight. I prefer a concert to have like 2-5 completely stripped down songs mixed in or in the encore, so it stays special and doesn't turn boring.
Nops... depending on the genre, bands still do simple concerts on big places...

I'm pretty sure Ayu can put it off

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 7th May 2011, 04:09 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Dude you're lucky enough to have the chance to see her perform so many amazing songs! Not many of us get a chance like that.

Same, I think this concert is even more special to attend since ayu hardly does concerts like these. If I had a choice, I'd pick going to a concert like this than one with a bunch of props and dancers.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:10 PM
immature Initiate

no props?! didnt see this one coming...
other than that i really liked the tracklist although i cant picture MW without any props :S
and...i just realized ....no boys & girls on the tracklist! how did that happen? lol
Old 7th May 2011, 04:11 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
I love this so much. Over the years she seems to act a certain way on stage that obviously is fake more than she used to, and I feel this tour she's going to just be the real ayumi hamasaki that we all love - no cutesy acting, no over the top fake crying & reaching for a dancer, no stupid choreography. Just real, emotional, & raw. Seriously can't wait!

Excited for blossom, monochrome, walking proud, M, NEVER EVER, A Song for xx! I hope by the end of the tour these songs don't get switched out!
Agree!! Look forward to A song for xx!!
Old 7th May 2011, 04:18 PM
As if.. Initiate

One thing is sure is that I will skip happily this concert that look like more like a best of than something else. This will be hell boring on DVD -_- this from a metal band ok, but there .... no comment, no matter why she does it ! It's sure that the new concept has been very easy and quick to create ... when I think she could had do her job with the HOTEL love tour .... I would never pay to see Ayumi doing that kind of concert ! NEVER !

She didn't had to cancel the previous set, she could had given all the money from the goods instead ... oh well, since Love songs album she is falling down hard to my eyes.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:20 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by duque View Post
no props?! didnt see this one coming...
other than that i really liked the tracklist although i cant picture MW without any props :S
and...i just realized ....no boys & girls on the tracklist! how did that happen? lol
It's like many people's wish came true.
(Not mine :p)

I really hoped for at least one never performed song, cannot imagine this so far but I believe it may turn out great. Still no YAJ photos?

I just wonder, they really re-shoot the Secret cover for the booklet? Why this one particularly?

Last edited by SKYia; 7th May 2011 at 04:22 PM.
Old 7th May 2011, 04:21 PM
Initiate

The only song i don't like is B&D! i hope she'll add who... later! i really miss this song!
Old 7th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Initiate

I hope Hotel Love Songs Tour is performed somehow. I wouldn't mind that concept for a charity live, but not for the whole tour

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, hotel love songs, power of music, power of music 2011