[Rumor] Ayu and Tomoyo break up - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 25th April 2003, 02:44 AM
Biscuitgirl

[Rumor] Ayu and Tomoyo break up

Okay, guys, please remember that this is a RUMOR! I don't know if it is confirmed or not, but it's still pretty interesting.

From jpopmusic.com:

"The world changes unexpectedly, outsiders always believed that Ayumi Hamasaki and Tomoya Nagase would get married suddenly anytime. However, there is news yesterday that both parties broke up because they are tired of this relationship with no future since their agencies disapproves of their relationship.

Around 1 month ago, there is a rumor from the Japanese entertainment industry that Ayumi (ayu) and Tomoya already broke up. A group of people from the music industry pointed out that they had no chance of getting married. The reason is that both parties picked career over their personal life.

Not willing to sacrifice career

According to <Tokyo Sports>, since the start of their relationship, both agencies have tried many tactics to put an ending to their relationship, but with no success. However, they successfully stopped both parties to get married suddenly. The reason that their agencies were successful is because of their strong sense of responsibility. First of all, ayu is scared that her actions will negatively affect Avex record company and second, Tomoya doesn't want the early marriage to cause great losses for Johnny's. As a result, both of them suppressed their desired to get married.

Ever since January, when both of them were seen dating in Tokyo Disneyland, there was no other sightings of them going out. According to their friends, at that time, they were already very tired of this relationship with no future, and both of them have to will to be like Takuya Kimura - to get married no matter what. After months of thinking and reflection, both of them chose to end their relationship and put all their time on their careers.

According to people in the industry, their break-up was a result of a discussion between the two people, thus, they are both still good friends. Also, there is always a chance that when both of them are no longer idols, their relationship will start again and go down the path of marriage."

Link:
http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...5830_0003.html
Old 25th April 2003, 03:01 AM
samuraiDRIVE

Well I hope that no matter what, their decisions were for the best, and that they'll be happy with whatever road they take. And if they do love eachother, they'll meet again.
Old 25th April 2003, 03:30 AM
monochrome Initiate

i hope they are happy with their decision. they shouldn't let what other people think bother them though..
Old 25th April 2003, 04:27 AM
too late Initiate

Well... as long as they're happy...
hehehe. . . time to make my move on ayu. . .
Old 25th April 2003, 05:49 AM
poker face Initiate

Well, we just can pray to God on their relationship. Ayu is a busy idols, and so does Tomoya. i think thier decisions to end their relationshhip is the right thing in their life. i hope that Ayu and Tomoya will get married someday in future after they are tired to be an Idol.
Old 25th April 2003, 05:58 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

we've been having lots of such news ever since they are known to be dating publicly, i personally hope ayu would be happy no matter shez with nagase or not

but i do realize the ayu IS happier than before with nagase then without, this can been seen i her lyics, like Dearest, a song written for nagase, such songs would never appear in ayu's writings before, her lyrics used to be kinda sad, full of a sense of lost of self, unhappy about the surrounding but with no power to change but to accept, her recent lyrics however, are happier and has a more positive hope, it showz that shez not alone as before, that she now has hope in the future.

of course this kinda change can be the result of many things. but i do believe nagase, being such an important man in ayu's life, would be one of the factors

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 25th April 2003, 06:09 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

This isn't true. Just the other week there was an article saying that they broke up in Tokyo Sports, and Ayu posted @ the Team Ayu BBS saying no one should take it seriously. NOT to mention the fact that this is a foreign news source, a Chinese one at that. AND they credit Tokyo Sports newspaper for the information (I see it listed in the article, I do not speak Chinese however), and this was clarified the other week by Ayu herself on the BBS as stated earlier. Tokyo Sports is often made fun of for making up stories about celebrities, especially Ayu. Put no faith in this, at all. Dumb***es.
Old 25th April 2003, 06:29 AM
Biscuitgirl

Please remember that this is only a rumor.
Old 25th April 2003, 06:47 AM
ever free Initiate

Re: [Rumor] Ayu and Tomoyo break up

Quote:
Originally posted by Biscuitgirl
From jpopmusic.com:

"The world changes unexpectedly, outsiders always believed that Ayumi Hamasaki and Tomoya Nagase would get married suddenly anytime. However, there is news yesterday that both parties broke up because they are tired of this relationship with no future since their agencies disapproves of their relationship.

Around 1 month ago, there is a rumor from the Japanese entertainment industry that Ayumi (ayu) and Tomoya already broke up. A group of people from the music industry pointed out that they had no chance of getting married. The reason is that both parties picked career over their personal life.

Not willing to sacrifice career

According to <Tokyo Sports>, since the start of their relationship, both agencies have tried many tactics to put an ending to their relationship, but with no success. However, they successfully stopped both parties to get married suddenly. The reason that their agencies were successful is because of their strong sense of responsibility. First of all, ayu is scared that her actions will negatively affect Avex record company and second, Tomoya doesn't want the early marriage to cause great losses for Johnny's. As a result, both of them suppressed their desired to get married.

[/URL]
.. I hope the rumors are not true. Seriously, I hope not.

Why?

It seems like nowdays, celebrities who are married or have a relationship together, seem to break up, either because of their fame, or not willing to settle down because of their career streak. Ayu and Nagase's agencies did not approve? What is this? Your parents, still telling you whom you should and should not date? Seriously, people SUCK! We should be allowed to date anyone who we want to!

.. Ah, .. all done.

As I said, I hope they did not break up. Some couples just dun wanna tie the knot yet. But I want to see baby Ayu's and Nagase's running around! They would be.. so.. friggin.. KAWAII!

Imagination Ayu
Thanks to alphanumeric
AIM: Yukinocutie
Old 25th April 2003, 07:21 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by comawhite
Well... as long as they're happy...
hehehe. . . time to make my move on ayu. . .
U will Have to get in line Buddy! Besides, I wont let a chump Like u to get even Near Ayu. U will Have to go through me First. Joking Bro!

Maybe its Not thier destiny to be together... then Again..
Old 25th April 2003, 08:25 AM
ayu trance Initiate

WEll..
Everything for the best will work it's way out !
Old 25th April 2003, 01:15 PM
Initiate

hmmm....
interesting....
lets see how things turn out....
when did this article come out??
as ayu or tomoya released a statement bout it yet??
Old 25th April 2003, 01:30 PM
still alone Initiate

hahhaa intresting! Thanks for the article biscuitgirl! Hmm hope ayu is single now.^^

Old 25th April 2003, 02:36 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

I'm not really going to pay to much attention to this rumour as it's just a rumour. But it would be interesting if it were true.

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 25th April 2003, 10:57 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

As I said earlier, Ayu DID comment on this @ the Team Ayu BBS. She's says that none of this is true. Tokyo Sports is known for posting false information about celebrities. Can people not READ? I'm not trying to be nasty, but the posts after mine have completely disreguarded what I said, what AYU SAID.

This isn't TRUE.

Last edited by CREA; 25th April 2003 at 11:00 PM.
Old 25th April 2003, 11:31 PM
samuraiDRIVE

It's possible that Tomoya decided it's for the best, or may AVEX, without consulting Ayu, which would be why she says it isn't true.
Old 25th April 2003, 11:46 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Why am I highly doubting that..
Old 26th April 2003, 05:38 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Interesting news.... Thank you for sharing... even if it isn't true...
Old 26th April 2003, 06:48 AM
appears Initiate

Hmmm...Maybe...or maybe not...rumours r just rumours...just to get people attention....

but is it true that both record labels didn't approved their relationship????....
that's sux man.....

btw LIDDOkun.....Reaaallllly love ur siggg......soooo cooolll...especially Koala Su.....she's soooo...funny....but...in the concert...narusegawa in real live really looks like Natu...afteralll...
Old 28th April 2003, 01:29 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by a_yu_volution
btw LIDDOkun.....Reaaallllly love ur siggg......soooo cooolll...especially Koala Su.....she's soooo...funny....but...in the concert...narusegawa in real live really looks like Natu...afteralll...
hehe
glad u like it....
i know i do...
lolz
thx thx