[Official Message] Ayu to perform/take part in a-nation stadium fes. in August - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

^basically, the "main" act ... or like, what to look forward to the most.

so CLEARLY they're mistaken.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 14th June 2015, 02:59 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^ I think the headliner will be the final act. Apparently she's going to do the ending only on the last day... I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't mind not being the last.

Last edited by pimenta; 14th June 2015 at 03:02 PM.
Old 14th June 2015, 03:12 PM
opening Run Initiate

Since she's not the headliner in Osaka it's possible that her set-list will be shorter than in Tokyo.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 14th June 2015, 03:29 PM

That means that this will be the first year since the start of her career that she is not the headlining or final act at a-nation? Or am I making this up in my head?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 14th June 2015, 04:01 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
That means that this will be the first year since the start of her career that she is not the headlining or final act at a-nation? Or am I making this up in my head?

It happened before with the JYJ and JUNO fiasco. TVXQ closed the show in 2011.
Old 14th June 2015, 04:10 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
It happened in 2011, and she's still going to be the final act on the final day

And I'm not sure of course, it just makes sense to me that the "headliner" should be the final act, but I may be wrong...

Old 14th June 2015, 04:14 PM

^Sometimes I feel like "headliner" could also mean opening act...but only when the opening act is the most popular, I suppose?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 14th June 2015, 10:08 PM
winding road H-Initiate

^ yeah, but in a-nation they consider the opening acts those artists that are not very popular, they usually have what they call the "opening acts" even before opening time of the main concert. Usually the more important acts are left for later, so people won't go away right after their performance.

Old 15th June 2015, 06:38 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Well...like it or not...there are current artist that on the rise need to be recognize as headliner..

at least she is still the headliner on Tokyo show

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 15th June 2015, 08:41 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I hope so as honestly last year's a-nation Singapore wasn't done very well :x

If a-nation Singapore returns this year , please stage it at the Sports Hub . The Grand Theatre at Marina Bay Sands is not a good venue to hold a concert -_-
Actually I think it's okay. We get to see her up close. It's difficult for a nation to be at sports hub because there wasn't many people there last year. People who sat around me was there because their company was the sponsor for a nation and they were given free tickets to watch.
Old 15th June 2015, 08:58 AM
Love song H-Initiate

being the last to perform is not that good. Last year I saw a lot of tweets like "sorry ayu, I want to see you, but I need to go on train"
Old 15th June 2015, 09:54 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbellz View Post
Actually I think it's okay. We get to see her up close. It's difficult for a nation to be at sports hub because there wasn't many people there last year. People who sat around me was there because their company was the sponsor for a nation and they were given free tickets to watch.
We Singaporean fans got to see her very upclose that I do not deny . What I did not like was the way avex Singapore handled matters as I feel they weren't that skilled unlike Amuse

Anyway if a-nation Singapore would return again this year , avex Singapore should consider holding it at the Star Theatre

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th June 2015, 11:44 AM
As if.. Initiate

Eh but in your previous post you were saying that MBS theatre is not a good place to host concert?
Old 15th June 2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbellz View Post
Eh but in your previous post you were saying that MBS theatre is not a good place to host concert?
MBS's Grand Theatre doesn't feel it's conducive to hold a concert . It's most suitable to hold a stageplay

My younger sister didn't enjoyed the experience as the audience weren't very kind to the other acts whom performed aside from Ayu & I feel bad for them especially Sonar Pocket as they were the ones that coaxed the audience to stand up & groove along to their music . Prior to that , everyone refused to stand up

Almost 90% of the audience waited til the very last end as Ayu was the last act to close the show . A lot of seats were empty when a-nation Singapore started but the very same seats were suddenly occupied before Ayu took the stage

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 15th June 2015 at 12:11 PM.
Old 15th June 2015, 03:55 PM
poker face Initiate

OMG, it's a good news !
How can I get tickets for the show in Osaka ? Because I'm in Japan just at this time and it's a dream for me to see Ayu at a-nation (and Kuu :p).
It's today that I can book some tickets if I understand the announce
Old 15th June 2015, 04:10 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
being the last to perform is not that good. Last year I saw a lot of tweets like "sorry ayu, I want to see you, but I need to go on train"
Well, that's true, Ajinomoto Stadium is kinda far, I had to take 2 buses and a train to get back home last year, but thankfully the show did not finish too late. Still, that's exactly why they leave the most popular for last. From my seating if I looked around the stadium seemed full up until the end, so the huge majority clearly stayed to watch Ayu's performance (I just saw a couple of people leaving early, after the k-pop acts).

Old 16th June 2015, 09:16 AM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
MBS's Grand Theatre doesn't feel it's conducive to hold a concert . It's most suitable to hold a stageplay

My younger sister didn't enjoyed the experience as the audience weren't very kind to the other acts whom performed aside from Ayu & I feel bad for them especially Sonar Pocket as they were the ones that coaxed the audience to stand up & groove along to their music . Prior to that , everyone refused to stand up

Almost 90% of the audience waited til the very last end as Ayu was the last act to close the show . A lot of seats were empty when a-nation Singapore started but the very same seats were suddenly occupied before Ayu took the stage
god! o.o That's sooo sad!
a Festival is for having fun! no matter if there are a lot of artists you never listened to! Just have fun with other people. Move your body! Discover new feelings! It's what I would like to say to them!
As I'm into asian music, I barely listen to what we can hear here. But I went to festival for having fun with my friends regardless if I know the artist or not or If the music was great or just listenable!
Old 16th June 2015, 09:57 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

^ normally I would agree with you and say the atmosphere at a-nation is awesome for discovering new artists, etc...but the only thing a-nation Singapore had in common with what we perceive to be "a-nation" is the name and some of the headlining acts.
Old 17th June 2015, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
god! o.o That's sooo sad!
a Festival is for having fun! no matter if there are a lot of artists you never listened to! Just have fun with other people. Move your body! Discover new feelings! It's what I would like to say to them!
As I'm into asian music, I barely listen to what we can hear here. But I went to festival for having fun with my friends regardless if I know the artist or not or If the music was great or just listenable!
I don't know if it's due to the artistes that came to perform for a-nation Singapore and/or the mood but it was very clear the main artiste that everyone all wanted to see was Ayu

Still it doesn't give them the excuse for not respecting the other artistes that performed before her . I don't listen to m-flo , GENERATIONS & etc but the very least people can do is to give them respect which I didn't really see that at the 1st 1/2 of the show -_-

It was only after Sonar Pocket finished their set then the crowd started to get more loosen up . Prior to that , everyone was all rooted to their seats which was meh

Old 17th June 2015, 02:07 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
^ normally I would agree with you and say the atmosphere at a-nation is awesome for discovering new artists, etc...but the only thing a-nation Singapore had in common with what we perceive to be "a-nation" is the name and some of the headlining acts.
The atmosphere is always different according to the place the thing is happening. Just in Belgium there are a bunch of festivals during summer with varied atmospheres. But it doesn't mean that you can't have a good time. The problem from what Karen said, is the audience who wasn't "open-minded" (don't think it's the right word to explain my view, but it's the only one that comes to my mind now) enough to enjoy unknown artists. It's like they were : "I want to see Ayu and nothing more!" instead of " I want to have a fun night with friends and others even if the only artist I really care is Ayu and the others before her will be merely a warm up before the real show". And I think that's odd when you decide to take part to a music festival with lots of artists.
But well, maybe I think like that because I'm from a country where pleasure flows in our blood. After all, even when it's raining there is crowd in front of the stage ^^

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, a-nation