[News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3 II - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 8th April 2019, 03:56 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddggcw View Post
Alright. Avex will probably kill me... I was really gonna just keep this to myself as a souvenir, but I felt like I needed to show you guys how she sounded on 4.6...
Lemme know if the links work
Thank you for sharing! Your links work fine. Don't worry about AVEX - a lot of people posted videos on Instagram and we've also shared videos here before.
Old 8th April 2019, 03:57 PM
Because of You Initiate

https://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/2752382

oops.. this is on the news.

https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/6857890 <--- Ariana Grande!

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 8th April 2019, 03:58 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddggcw View Post
Alright. Avex will probably kill me... I was really gonna just keep this to myself as a souvenir, but I felt like I needed to show you guys how she sounded on 4.6...

Walking proud: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eg...SFeHtH97MJzhfC

Part of Me (probably the best performance of the 3): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fW...JemyXGa4aqnnBL

Heaven: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nm...x_r1hoFI06L2WM

Lemme know if the links work
thanks for sharing! looks like for walking proud - the high pitch / cry similar to 7 April show?
Old 8th April 2019, 04:04 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Yeah I know right. When the show started and she was singing Duty/Microphone/Pride I was really going "omg what year is this!!!"

Yeah but the crying on 4.6 sounded genuine. and the notes she skipped weren't the hardest. So I believed her
Old 8th April 2019, 04:15 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
Reading with google translate was amusing. "suspected of wearing a short skirt" LOL
Old 8th April 2019, 04:21 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Thanks !! It’s like night and day how her voice is hoarse compared to Saturday... she sounded really good in your videos.

Too bad that people get to see the performance of Sunday ...It was so sad too see a good concert like this somewhat ruined by the hoarseness of her vocals...
honestly everything was on point the stage was great and fresh, her look was on point with flattering costumes etc... I don’t know what happened ? She constantly adjusted her ear plugs !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 8th April 2019, 04:36 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
She constantly adjusted her ear plugs !
Well, adjusting in ear monitors and hoarse voice can't be connected. She also adjusted them on a first date as seen in some videos.
Old 8th April 2019, 04:42 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Reading with google translate was amusing. "suspected of wearing a short skirt" LOL
Sometimes I love Google Translate. It knows how to create drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Well, adjusting in ear monitors and hoarse voice can't be connected. She also adjusted them on a first date as seen in some videos.
It could be the echo sound that she received. This tour does not have live band. She did get used to and kept adjusting.

Last edited by kotora; 8th April 2019 at 04:44 PM.
Old 8th April 2019, 04:44 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
Yes I know hoarseness has to do with her vocal chords certainly due to a lack of rest but if she was constantly adjusting her ear monitors it means she has difficulties to hear her voice and it didn’t helped to stay on pitch I think.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 8th April 2019 at 04:46 PM.
Old 8th April 2019, 04:51 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
^
if she was constantly adjusting her ear monitors it means she has difficulties to hear her voice.
Yeah, very likely, but it also could be that they just didn't fit comfortably/were falling out (I'm not entirely sure it's possible though, since they're custom made).
Singers usually make signals to their technicians to increase or lower the volume, but I don't remember Ayu ever doing this, which is kinda weird.

Last edited by Chris85; 8th April 2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 8th April 2019, 04:57 PM
rainy day Initiate

Wow her vocals took a turn during the WOWOW broadcast huh. The 4.6 show sounded so much better. It's honestly a really good show if not for the bad vocals. Solid piece of entertainment.
Old 8th April 2019, 05:11 PM
Two of us Initiate

She sounded much much better during the 4.6 show. Im glad I attended it. The impact of the opening with the Versace outfit is even better than 4.7 show. Also really not sure why she changed EnergizE as she danced really well there that sometimes I cant even believe its her

About the late start perhaps one of the reason was waiting for people to come into the arena. The lines outside for the goods and TeamAyu booth was very long that I skipped them as I dont want to risk being late

I wish this tour would continue instead of the Trouble tour but who knows maybe she will do it again in the future

This tour definitely one of her best in recent years.
Old 8th April 2019, 05:18 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Yeah I think I happened to stumble across her best show in recent years... The song list was very satisfying, the stage was befitting, her vocals were very good for her current condition... I think Heaven was actually one of the weaker performances of the night, there were a few notes that were obviously off (most of the night was very, very solid), but it's one of my fav songs from her I was happy to hear it live no matter what

I was actually debating whether to attend this show or not. I already saw her 4 months ago in Kyoto and I felt like I just did it to "cross it off my to-do list of this lifetime". Then I decided to visit a friend in Tokyo and why not. Man I'm so happy now. It feels like I attended one of her shows in 2010.
Old 8th April 2019, 05:19 PM
Love song H-Initiate

thanks to everyone who uploaded video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
someone has a downloadable version of these? my youtube download website recently always triggers my kaspersky ><
https://yadi.sk/d/7XAvD2D-zeo2-A
Old 8th April 2019, 05:55 PM
Because of You Initiate

I feel like this tour the music / sound equipment setting are bad. I guess the delay was because of the failure of music / sound equipment setup?

Old 8th April 2019, 06:09 PM
walking proud Initiate

Yeah, large, large delay. Maybe there were set up problems, but there were obvious problems with her voice. Maybe she was really nervous to come out knowing that her voice was not in good shape? I don't know.

So I'm not quite done with the concert, but I'm mostly through it. There are a lot of great things about this concert and one very large negative:

Pros:

Fantastic, not super ordinary setlist.
Great stage. It looks like more budget went into this than a lot of her recent concerts.
Great outfits except for maybe the one for Startin'/Step You because she looked like she was going to fall out of her dress at any moment.
Ayu looked great.

Con:
The vocals. There's just really no way around this one. You can see her constantly fiddling with her ear monitors, but I'm not sure how much the ears are to blame for this one. It just sounded like her voice simply was not there to come out. The backup singers all sounded and came through just fine, so I don't think it was an audio issue.

Her voice sounds decent on a lot of the verses, but I would say she sounded like she was seriously struggling on just about all choruses of every song. I had such high hopes when she came out for Duty too because the verse sounded pretty good, but then it all went downhill. There were several songs were she just stopped singing at all and let the back track take over because I think she didn't even want to try to hit those notes because she knew she'd miss them.

Really unfortunate because the rest of the concert is awesome. I hope maybe they will go back and edit the vocals when her voice is in better condition (or maybe she sounded better on the first night and they can use that audio instead) because this is a show worth releasing on dvd/bluray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
So she was the most commented topic on girlschannel yesterday and a lot of people mentioned how the blue outfit and styling looked like Namie and the Versace looked like Kumi's lately fashion. I have to agree that I felt that, sometimes, she really looked like Namie. I was shocked at times.
I strongly felt this as well, but feel it's a good choice.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 8th April 2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 8th April 2019, 06:22 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
thanks to everyone who uploaded video!

https://yadi.sk/d/7XAvD2D-zeo2-A
Thanks Aderianu

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 8th April 2019, 06:27 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Really unfortunate because the rest of the concert is awesome. I hope maybe they will go back and edit the vocals when her voice is in better condition (or maybe she sounded better on the first night and they can use that audio instead) because this is a show worth releasing on dvd/bluray.
Agreed!

Old 8th April 2019, 07:07 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
I feel like this tour the music / sound equipment setting are bad. I guess the delay was because of the failure of music / sound equipment setup?
Just to offer a bit of insight into this, most if not all big name performers and their audio engineers use a redundancy system for running the audio, so if system A fails it automatically switches to system B and nobody hears the difference. The trigger for the switch is when audio levels drop out or drop below a certain threshold. So for example, Lana Del Rey’s audio engineer said their redundancy system uses a program called Ableton live as the main audio source (system A) for whatever backing tracks or non live instruments, as well as for recording the live audio feed from all the mics, as well the lighting and screen video cues. System B is running in parallel with the exact same setup, except the program they use is called Mainstage. If system A fails it will automatically switch to system B.

Sorry for all the technical stuff, but my main point is that while they could have been fiddling with their systems before the show, if it just isn’t working they do have a redundancy and the can start the show closer to the scheduled time instead of being in crisis mode, though this mainly applies to the audio and lighting/video systems.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 8th April 2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 8th April 2019, 07:14 PM
Love song H-Initiate

GCDS Orange short jacket closed by logoed zip with refractive wide stripes and logo on the back €435.00

https://www.michelefranzesemoda.com/...m040028-orange

GCDS Fluo Ribbed Tank Top €262.00

https://gcds.it/collections/top/products/fluo-logo-top

Last edited by Aderianu; 8th April 2019 at 07:42 PM.

Tags
a cube, power of a^3