14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [III] - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th December 2012, 06:52 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Noir View Post
Hello! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post, what a shame what I'm about to say isn't too happy...

I didn't buy Love or Again, as right from the very beginning something about the whole thing seemed rather pointless to me, though at the time I wasn't quite sure why. But I still feel disappointed. Not so much because the songs are on this record as well, but rather, I personally don't think any of these new songs sound that exciting. "Song 4 U", "Wake Me Up", and "Snowy Kiss" were all good efforts, but not even these have truly grabbed out at me yet. And I really didn't warm to "You And Me" at all. Perhaps I've become so used to Ayumi bringing out such astounding songs, that I've come to expect too much from her. These new tracks could have been considered really good if coming from a lesser quality artist, but from Ayumi I just don't think they can compare to the rest of her vast back catalogue. But then again, who knows what the rest of the album will sound like...

But most of all I'm annoyed by the album title and covers. Loveppears and Love Songs were fine, but she really doesn't need another album title with "love" in it for a very long time. It just seems so unimaginative and uninspired. And as for the covers, well, yes, they're pretty and all, but they're just going to remind most of us of Love Songs all of the time, and the album won't stand alone as a record in its own right. Neither Ayumi as an artist, nor we as listeners to her music, need so much to be recycled in one sitting. Ayumi's better than that, it just disappoints me that she hasn't seemed to notice that fact this time around.

And I know it's incredibly childish, but knowing me, I might just end up trying to pretend that this particular album and all of the other 15th anniversary releases never happened. It's all been just a bit too messy and lazy, I think.
I'm sad to hear that you feel this way, especially since you're new to the forum. I felt that there were some really strong tracks on LOVE and again but I can understand how you'd feel differently. I definitely agree about the album title. It makes sense in the context of the preceding two mini albums but considering the fact that the covers look like they came from the shoot for Love songs it makes the albums appear quite similar. However, I'm still hopeful that LOVE again will be a stand out album.

久しぶり〜

Old 28th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I agree about this entire thing seeming uninspired. I wonder where her mind is these days. Maybe only on Maro

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 28th December 2012, 06:56 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
I hope nakano does some good work
And as much as I don't want to say it, I'm excited to hear hoshino's work.
dont you just hate that things get TRASHED when there were not supposed to be...

anyways!!!!!!
What i said in my old post was do you know where there is a list of who did what for each song?
People throw around names and I have no clue who did what.. lol
never really cared about it before..
Old 28th December 2012, 06:57 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
dont you just hate that things get TRASHED when there were not supposed to be...

anyways!!!!!!
What i said in my old post was do you know where there is a list of who did what for each song?
People throw around names and I have no clue who did what.. lol
never really cared about it before..
Check this out!
http://ayuwa.nihonwa.info/index.php?dmenu=song
Old 28th December 2012, 07:01 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

LOL

I think I want petal to be an interlude...it's the most uninteresting of the new tracks for me.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 28th December 2012, 07:03 PM
GREEN Initiate

especially since we have sakura as well...

my guess is glasses.

i would like to know if its eye wear or drinking glasses though...
Old 28th December 2012, 07:07 PM
Dolls Initiate

^ i think its the "kanpaaaiii" kind. We all know Ayu just sat around trying to think of a name, looked at her dusty beer fridge and got the idea.
Old 28th December 2012, 07:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

my few cents on being a true fan or not when it comes to releases that seem recycled: i'm an Ayu fan, keep up with all her releases and listen to all her new songs as they come and i don't do that with any other artist. i don't buy all her releases because i wait it out to see if something more... 'compiled' comes out, plus, i won't die if i can't afford it because of my budget. am i freeloader for downloading what i don't buy? like i give a shat if some think so. here's an example: i'm a Christian, but i still haven't read the entire Bible, and i don't listen to every darn Christian singer and read every book based on Christian living. in short, there is no darn hierarchy of where we stand in following someone. that's just judgmental.
Old 28th December 2012, 07:25 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I kinda hate that this information was given to us so early. Based on all this information... We have the covers. We have the tracklisting. There are no new promotional videos for this. Unless the songs are sent off in a couple of weeks to be played on radios... we have nothing to wait for, except the album itself, and that's what, 5-6 weeks away.

Maybe another t2m will happen and we'll get it a month early

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 28th December 2012, 07:27 PM
Dolls Initiate

I don't expect much for photobook, it will be just lovely ayu in sheet looking at the distance in peachy-pink colors. LOVE leftover I guess. Pretty much Love song type of photobook ;p
Old 28th December 2012, 08:18 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
I don't expect much for photobook, it will be just lovely ayu in sheet looking at the distance in peachy-pink colors. LOVE leftover I guess. Pretty much Love song type of photobook ;p
That's what I've been saying for the longest!!
Old 28th December 2012, 08:20 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
soooooo sick of these pretty pastel photoshoots. it was fine for one album, but now a few years later here we are.

give me something DIFFERENT.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Old 28th December 2012, 08:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

^something like URAYU
Old 28th December 2012, 08:26 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna62 View Post
thanks a lot!!
i'm going to check this list with the future releases

TWICE

Old 28th December 2012, 08:26 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I wonder what the Ayupan will be... maybe it'll be one from the Song 4 U PV But if it were a boring one from this photoshoot, I wouldn't be surprised.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 28th December 2012, 08:36 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
soooooo sick of these pretty pastel photoshoots. it was fine for one album, but now a few years later here we are.

give me something DIFFERENT.
This is why I feel she needs a break. to be creative again
Old 28th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Beautiful covers, repeated songs!
humm ..
Because i have already purchased love and again .. i was not planning to get this album for just few songs!
But my friend want to buy this album as a gift for me, so it is okay .. and its gonna make me happy for sure!
I hope the new songs will be nice at least
Old 28th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by miru2590 View Post
This is true last year i couldn't afford a lot things ayu release and that didn't make me any less of a fan. Now that im doing better i can afford it. But not having money to pay for a CD doesn't mean you don't love Ayumi is just that you don't have the money to buy but you still love her. That's what got me mad about the minis a lot of people where lied too people who probably wasted there money. Money that is really hard to get for some people.
I agree, I wasted my money buying those freaking mini's!! What a waste of my money!!
Old 28th December 2012, 09:28 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
I agree about this entire thing seeming uninspired. I wonder where her mind is these days. Maybe only on Maro
That's what i think she is to busy with Maro she doesn't have time to perform to write or sing this days. I don't think avex had a lot to work with cause i really don't think Ayu is writing music right now. Avex is like Ayu what should we call this album. Ayumi is like i'm in a hurry just call it love again. I don't have time for this i really have to go.
Where is the Ayu who wrote surreal,rainbow, a song for xx and so on all the lyrics right now are about love,love,love the same thing every year.
Old 28th December 2012, 09:30 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

^she doesn't have time, yet in the past few months she has created an entire album???

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
^something like URAYU
yeah, now THAT was interesting.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, love again