[TRANSLATION]Ayu ends her 7-year-old relationship with Nagase - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries > Ayu Library > Translations

Notices

Old 14th July 2007, 07:11 PM
Evolution Xavier

[TRANSLATION]Ayu ends her 7-year-old relationship with Nagase

Japanese Songstress Ayumi Hamasaki had already broken up with Nagase, the vocallist of TOKIO, a popular JPOP boy band.

According to the local media reports, Ayumi had openly revealed in her personal homepage that the decision of breaking up has already been done by the pair about two or three weeks ago.

"It's quite sudden... I have already broken up with my boyfriend." She said.

At the same age of 28, Ayumi and Nagase met up in 1993 during a drama's shooting. They confirmed their love relationship on September 2001, and near-real news of them getting married was on the air.

They were even spotted by a Japanese tabloid magazine of them holding hands while walking around in Los Angeles on October 2006, hence the magazine predicted their marriage, however Ayumi also stated that both of them had developed some kind of a "family" relationship, much like a brother and a sister.

According to reliable sources, The lovers ended their relationships about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and Ayumi had moved out from Nagase's apartment. Although there were no reasons of the break-up given, speculations ran high about one of them was having a new relationship going on.

Her tone in the online statement was trying hard to stress a peaceful seperation.

"Although we had already broken up, but it has been seven years. we can't just say goodbye to each other and become strangers, we still will keep in touch or having dinner together as usual."

Meanwhile, both artists' agencies had also confirmed the news of the pair's break-up.

Translated by: Isaac Hiew
Source: Malaysian Sin Chew Jit Poh 15/July/2007 Entertainment, page 04.
date: 15th July 2007

This translation should be used in Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai Forum only. If you would like to use this piece of translation in your website or other forums, kindly PM/email me for the permission and give me credit. Thank you.

P.S: Keep the PM/EMAIL of my positive reply as proof.