[Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2) - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 18th November 2009, 05:36 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Yeah, CDLs are much harder to get tickets than tours. Obviously since there are only 2 dates. I went to CDL 06/07 and to sit high in the stands it was around 18,000 yen per ticket.
Old 2nd December 2009, 03:15 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

Location: Indonesian, studing in Singapore, exchange student in Korea now
wow... i saw CDL for sale now. just quick questions. how to advice me to buy the tickets. for one, what kind of tickets will i get from eplus? i of course would love a B3 ticket however, there are not thousands available. and if let's say i got a less than desirable tickets, is it possible to exchange it in one of the reseller shops in Tokyo? preferably shinjuku or shibuya. THANKS
Old 13th December 2009, 10:18 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Hey everyone.
I scanned through the whole thread and I hope I didn't miss something but I couldn't find the answer to the following question:
is it possible to buy tickets for an Ayu concert at an reseller shop if you are under 18 years old?
I am planning my trip to Japan right now and if Ayu is having a concert tour in 2010 / 2011 I would want to go so badly..
But I am not 18 years old yet and neither will I be in summer / fall 2010.
I can fly to Tokyo, I found a good hotel where I can stay.. the only thing that will be a problem is to buy the tickets.
I saw on this page
http://www.gorakudoh.co.jp/
that they don't sell to underaged (if I read it right but I couldn't understand it fully).
I would be very glad if someone could help me with this question, the answer may be totally obvious and I just didn't get it our maybe it was written here sometime before and I just overlooked it - if that's the case I am very sorry >.<
Thanks in advance

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Last edited by Luja.; 13th December 2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: typing mistake
Old 13th December 2009, 07:59 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ I really doubt they care about your age. Especially as a foreigner, they probably wouldn't even know how to bring up the subject with you. I've never been asked about my age when buying a ticket there and I look quite young.
Old 13th December 2009, 08:55 PM
Greatful days Initiate

This thread was EXTREMELY helpful. I'm planning a trip to Japan next year and I want to see Ayu while I'm there. That's actually WHY I'm planning a trip. And this thread gave me wonderful information.

Thanks!
Old 13th December 2009, 09:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
^ I really doubt they care about your age. Especially as a foreigner, they probably wouldn't even know how to bring up the subject with you. I've never been asked about my age when buying a ticket there and I look quite young.
Ok, that's good news! Thank you for the info!

~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 14th December 2009, 12:54 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ That is assuming of course that you are close to 18 and not like 12 years old.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:59 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ When going on my trip I will be nearly 17 / turning 17 while I am in Tokyo so I hope everything will work out. >.<

~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 15th December 2009, 04:41 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ I really doubt they will give you any trouble, if for no other reason that you are a foreigner and my experience with people at that shop is that their english is limited to the basics of helping people get tickets and they wouldn't want to get into a potentially difficult conversation. Also, if worse comes to worse I assume you will probably have some kind of adult with you on the trip that can go with you.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ At the moment it's just planned that I am going with a friend but she is also 17, so won't be 18 at the time we arrive in Tokyo, that's why I asked in the first place..
That could really become a problem since neither my nor her parents would want to join us..

~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 25th December 2009, 09:50 AM
MY ALL Initiate

Don't worry about it, I do not think it be a problem .

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter
Old 26th December 2009, 12:21 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ Thanks for that. The more people say it will be ok the more confident I get.
I hope everything will work out in the right way! Now I am just saving up money and waiting for concert dates..
Her talking about a long and big tour next year also gives me hope she might come near Europe.. but I guess this is just a dream of mine XD..

~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 12th February 2010, 04:06 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Oh I'm planning to go for her Arena tour D:
But I have no idea how much will it cost.

Anyone have any idea how much it'll cost right now? Since the tutorial was made on 2006.
I can somehow imagine but anyone know a better estimation. Right now I can estimate I'll spend around 2000-3000 bucks.
Old 12th February 2010, 06:32 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Well, ticket-wise, how much are you willing to spend? And would you rather buy them in Japan or online? The cheapest my ticket has been was 6000yen (C Block, floor), and my most expensive one was 15,000 (J or K block, first upper level). But, I know some people who have spent well over 30,000yen (roughly 300) on a ticket. Those were people who bought theirs online, though. You can definitely find cheaper ones in reseller shops, even close to the concert date.

And trip-wise, how long are you staying in Japan? Where all in Japan do you plan on going? If you go outside of Tokyo / Kanagawa / Chiba, you'll have to look up rail tickets, but you may want to invest in a Rail Pass (again, depending on where you're going). Plus you have to factor in accommodation. (Hostels are normally the cheapest, but the guesthouse I stayed at, the YADOYA Guesthouse, was the cheapest in Tokyo.)

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 12th February 2010, 06:37 AM
neverending dream Initiate

Oh thanks I'll probably be in Japan for a week and I'll probably buy any tickets I could get although I won't buy the most expensive one...
Old 12th February 2010, 07:55 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ $2,000 to $3,000 dollars is way too much for a ticket then. That would only be if you have to have front row center or something. Otherwise getting tickets for under $100 is not difficult at resale shops.
Old 12th February 2010, 06:19 PM
MY ALL Initiate

BanaCherry, I update this guide now and then, but I don't really have to update the prices since they more or less stay the same. There is also advice on how to calculate yourself what the trip will cost. The first step would be to figure out around which dates you want to go and check the flight ticket prices, once you have that it's easier to find out what the hostel and food will cost you in total.

I wish you all the best in planning your trip and I hope you'll make it

Old 2nd March 2010, 05:54 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

wow, this is such a useful thread! i am going to japan this year in jun and am thinking of going for ayu's arena tour! however, i will only be there from the 4th to 14th jun hence can only make it for the Shizuoka stop. it was mentioned here that the ticket resellers in tokyo will generally carry the tickets for the tokyo area and since Shizuoka is not really near tokyo, i doubt they will have it.

So I tried the eplus.co.jp but i realized that a japanese address is needed so sign up! plus the credit card details, im not sure if they will accept a non-japanese address card.. any advise on this would be much much appreciated!! thanks in advance!
Old 3rd March 2010, 08:32 PM
MY ALL Initiate

I don't know how large Shizuoka is, but maybe try to locate a ticket reseller store there? Couldn't advice you on how to do that, though :/. Or hope for scalpers to be present at the arena.

Your best bet is probably using one of the auction services listed in the first post (you pay the service, and they will make the purchase from the auction page for you, at a cost).

Old 5th March 2010, 03:58 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

alright! i think i will just try to make the eplus.jp.co work for me.. since I just need a japanese address. maybe i can use the address of a hotel or something. they probably won't check or send anything there i hope! the only thing is the credit card billing address..

thanks anyway! =]