ASIA TOUR 2008 ~10th Anniversary~ setlists and pictures [IV] - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th July 2008, 09:40 AM
Over Initiate

If only Avex learnt from their mistakes...

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 9th July 2008, 10:12 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
They could just not feature the Asian "end" of the tour. It's not like it's necessary. She already spent a ton of time on Asia in the AT07 DVD, and for the most part, people were not satisfied at all with the way that was set up.. D:
Hmm but, that would be weird if she didnt inklude the asia leg in the DVD imo. Its only her seccond Asia Tour and they would already leave the asia leg out from the dvd? Naah. >.<

If they dont want to make two diffrent dvds. But then I think they would release them in the same time probably.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th July 2008, 11:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It'll be basically the same thing as AT07 if they wait though. :|
Old 9th July 2008, 12:48 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
They could just not feature the Asian "end" of the tour. It's not like it's necessary. She already spent a ton of time on Asia in the AT07 DVD, and for the most part, people were not satisfied at all with the way that was set up.. D:
haha why do u think its the same thing again? nothing is the same. the time, the set, the songs, the things that happened. i am not trying to force u to think that its not the same dont get agitated. But jus wondering why u strongly feel that its the same.

whats more, it will be very unfair for the asian fans that they are not part of the DVD. If they are not gonna feature the asian legs of the tour, then they can just end it right now right?

In my opinion, they should NOT do what they did for the AT07 DVD and we will be grateful.
Old 9th July 2008, 12:51 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Because no one wants to wait until April 2009 for the DVD.

I'd much rather that they sacrifice the Asian leg [since they'll end up showing coverage on the news anyway] in order to have a speedier release of the DVD. I mean, even if they do change the show in Asia, what will be different if they wait to film in Asia? 50 more minutes of documentary footage? :[

This is assuming that they did film for the DVD at Yoyogi though. And I don't think its worth the extra 5-6 months of waiting to get the DVD just for more footage for a possible documentary. D:

Last edited by truehappiness; 9th July 2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 9th July 2008, 01:04 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Ha! but some things are not up to our control i guess. if it's really meant to be released next year april, we cant protest anyway right? haha..

What i mean is since we cant change what's gonna meant to be, we might as well wait since we have already waited SOOOOOOOOOOO long for the last yr's DVD.

one bad thing about a long waiting time is that people may already forget what happened.
Old 9th July 2008, 01:47 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Hmm I think I rather wait some time and get a full DVD that includes the Asia leg.

It would feel wrong if they didn involved that part. Also, if shes gonna announce a new single soon the new one will probably show up in the Asia leg tour and why not include that in the DVD?

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th July 2008, 03:26 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
It would feel wrong if they didn involved that part. Also, if shes gonna announce a new single soon the new one will probably show up in the Asia leg tour and why not include that in the DVD?
That seems likely, but... eh. Namie Amuro did this with her PLAY TOUR. She added new songs after the taping of the DVD, sacrificing a quicker DVD for less footage, so basically the new songs were done during PLAY MORE in Taiwan and so on, but the footage that's on the PLAY TOUR 2007 DVD is all pre-PLAY MORE.

I mean, if there is going to be a new single, she'll probably do it at a-nation, and that should be good enough, right?

And if she was going to wait until 11/2 to debut a new single... that'd be extremely.. dumb. She'd probably already have come out with a 2nd new single by then. D:
Old 12th July 2008, 05:19 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Ayu doesn't look chubby.
Old 12th July 2008, 12:47 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Many French fans went to a concerts of the tour ! They have prepared a great banner :p

Source : http://ayuwa.nihonwa.info/LR_ayumiha...sary~_1.php#J2

★ Color your life with ayu. ★
Signature made by me.
Old 12th July 2008, 01:18 PM
November Initiate

^That banner they made is so cool!

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 12th July 2008, 02:55 PM
Lelio Protector

I love that banner!
Mirrorcle World PV ayu pans!
Old 12th July 2008, 04:13 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

realise from the list of band members and dancers,

Becky, (the other new female dancer from CDL 0708) and Hide are not in!!
Old 12th July 2008, 04:28 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Hide is now doing his own thing full time [he was not at CDL07-08 or a-nation] and Becky might've left the dancers temporarily for some personal reasons or a lack of being able to handle it [that, or she was just axed for symmetry. XD]

Also, the dancer Kiriko from CDL is not present. D:
Old 12th July 2008, 04:33 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

wow..that interesting banner...

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 12th July 2008, 04:36 PM
until that Day… Initiate

woww they just made the banner there?
pretty cool!!
Old 12th July 2008, 04:46 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
[that, or she was just axed for symmetry. XD]
THAT SUCKS! LOL.

but i pity Becky. During last yr's a-nation and CDL 0709, whenever ayu performs glitter, Kayono, Aki, Chisa and Midoring will dance BESIDE ayu. and only Becky is dancing BEHIND ayu. So Becky is totally blocked by ayu.

Sad to say i think she is kinda the odd one out.
Old 12th July 2008, 05:18 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, she's the newbie.

Usually there are the dancers that Ayu favors over others since she's been working with them for 8-9 years already..

You see this when she had her other dancers in a-nation 03/04.. there were a few standout male ones that were in the place of Shuya/Naoto/Hide/Mitsu.. but later, they rose in the ranks as the older ones left..
Old 12th July 2008, 08:48 PM
Over Initiate

Where did you find the list to the dancers and band members? And if Becky and Kiriko aren't there, that leaves Ayu with 10 dancers, just like AT06 if I'm not mistaken with 6 males and 4 females. And the CDL 07-08 dancers update was useless :/

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 12th July 2008, 09:04 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

AT06 had Hide and Mitsu though, while now she has Ryoji and Maro added to the males in their absence. Typically, Ayu has one less girl dancer since Ayu herself participates in the routines nowadays.

The list is painted onto the back of the ASIA TOUR 2008 truck.

Strange. It's 6 male dancers with 4 main female dancers and one tissue dancer. Seems like KAERU either participates in the pairs stuff [if there's any in AT08] or a guy gets left out. XD

Last edited by truehappiness; 12th July 2008 at 09:11 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
asia tour 2008