"The 8th is Ayu Day", 5 Consecutive Months of New Releases - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd October 2012, 03:39 AM
GREEN Initiate

Chill girl.
How could I take that out of context? Did you not mean what you were saying?

I took a statement that you said, not to prove a point, but for discussion. You said you thought that the release would 'suck' and the reason why was because you could save money, have space, stuff like that.

But yet, you mentioned earlier that you would spend money on something that you particularly did not like.

I dont see why you are so offend over it? Who cares if you traded a single for candy? Go to concerts that you dont care for?

I just said I like my singles and keep them. I know they they are going to be on the next album, but that doesn't bother me.
Old 2nd October 2012, 03:51 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Chill girl.
How could I take that out of context? Did you not mean what you were saying?

I took a statement that you said, not to prove a point, but for discussion. You said you thought that the release would 'suck' and the reason why was because you could save money, have space, stuff like that.

But yet, you mentioned earlier that you would spend money on something that you particularly did not like.

I dont see why you are so offend over it? Who cares if you traded a single for candy? Go to concerts that you dont care for?

I just said I like my singles and keep them. I know they they are going to be on the next album, but that doesn't bother me.
I'm not angry, just seriously baffled.

First off, I never said that the release would suck. I said it would suck, for me, if she released all these minis and I bought them, only for her to release an album containing them, because its not cost efficient for me, being the type of J-Pop buyer that I am. It would be the situation, not the release itself. I don't know if you misunderstood that, or are just trying to twist my words.

Again, the point of my Gwen Stefani comment was not that I go to concerts for artists that I don't care for. I am, in fact, a Gwen Stefani fan. Is she my #1 favorite singer? No, but I still like her a lot. So, again, you must have misunderstood because you keep insisting that's what I said, when I didn't.

EDIT: I've reported this whole discussion. Its not going anywhere and is OT. The other members don't deserve this. I'm done. Say what you want, I'm not talking about it anymore.

Last edited by happiholic★; 2nd October 2012 at 04:03 AM.
Old 2nd October 2012, 04:08 AM
GREEN Initiate

EDIT: Oh man! and I made really good points...
whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
I'm not angry, just seriously baffled.

First off, I never said that the release would suck. I said it would suck, for me, if she released all these minis and I bought them, only for her to release an album containing them, because its not cost efficient for me, being the type of J-Pop buyer that I am. It would be the situation, not the release itself. I don't know if you misunderstood that, or are just trying to twist my words.
this is what you said:

Quote:
^I think that would still suck, even with the photobook or whatever. What would have been the point of buying the prior releases?
I'm sorry, I can only take away from this that the release would suck.. If you meant anything else being on the net and through a forum I do not have the pleasure of talking to you face to face... I can get tonnage or sarcasm if you implied it. I was replying with what info I had.

So no I am not trying to twist your words, you just did not convey what you were thinking fully. That's not my fault, nor my problem.

Quote:

Again, the point of my Gwen Stefani comment was not that I go to concerts for artists that I don't care for. I am, in fact, a Gwen Stefani fan. Is she my #1 favorite singer? No, but I still like her a lot. So, again, you must have misunderstood because you keep insisting that's what I said, when I didn't.
This is what I'm remembering.

Quote:
^I do. There are singers I like more than others, but I still go to their concerts. Gwen Stefani, for example, I'm not a hardcre fan, but I still forked over a couple hundred dollars to see her live because she had just gone solo.
I took this as you not really caring for her. If that's not what you meant fine. But still saying your not a hardcore fan but forking over that much money, seems pricey to me.
It might not be for you... we have different taste, after all I like my singles with music on them and if they appear on the album, it doesn't bother me. I don't view that as a waste, you do.
We are different people.
You just saw offence when there was none being given.
That's why i said chill. you took something I said out of context.
I'm not trying to be rude mind you.

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 2nd October 2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 2nd October 2012, 04:40 AM
fairyland Initiate

Since you didn't see my edit...

Personally, I do feel like taking the entire conversation into consideration helps put the comments in perspective and to not kind of... assume the worst out of my comments. Like, we were talking about hardcore Ayu fans, versus casual listeners of her music. Plus, I also stated that Gwen had just gone solo, hence why I went to go see her, even as a more casual listener.

But, I can see where you are coming from, so I will say that I will try in the future to be even more clear in my comments.

Old 2nd October 2012, 04:45 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ yes yes... We just (miss)understood each other. (see what I did there )

But its not just you about comments... I do it too... (personal I think we all do it in some form or another) I do it in my writing... I think of something in my head, but dont put the complete thought down while Im typing it... lol

It would make sense to me... but others dont get it, because only I have the complete thought. lol
Old 2nd October 2012, 04:55 AM
fairyland Initiate

^And now we agree completely and totally understand one another

Old 2nd October 2012, 05:04 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ yep!

Something on topic: We should be getting photo shoots soon!
I wonder why she has been so quite lately about stuff like this...
it seemed before and during party queen she wouldn't shut up about stuff.
Now...

Nada.
Old 2nd October 2012, 11:35 AM
Dolls Initiate

AHS went down, I thought something (covers) leaked or sth
Old 2nd October 2012, 12:05 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
I wonder why she has been so quite lately about stuff like this...
it seemed before and during party queen she wouldn't shut up about stuff.
Now...

Nada.
Maybe nothing to tell? I mean Leslie and Ryan also keep silence in twitter. Nothing like "see u tomorrow" or "thank you for great photos" etc
now she twit about recording in studio. Seems songs are not ready yet and PVs are just in plans
Old 2nd October 2012, 12:10 PM
No way to say Initiate

Maybe they're for the release in December?
Old 2nd October 2012, 01:04 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^maybe
Old 2nd October 2012, 02:05 PM
End of the World Initiate

I think it's simple four new singles and one conmemorative album, 5 mini albums is so crazy
I think this will never happens, and I'm sure this MINI ALBUM will be so good, FIVE is the worst minialbum ever.
Old 2nd October 2012, 02:31 PM
Dolls Initiate

We will ****** rainbow, I tell you.
Old 2nd October 2012, 02:43 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Maybe nothing to tell? I mean Leslie and Ryan also keep silence in twitter. Nothing like "see u tomorrow" or "thank you for great photos" etc
now she twit about recording in studio. Seems songs are not ready yet and PVs are just in plans
Im pretty sure everything is done for next months release... she might/should be working on the future stuff.
Old 3rd October 2012, 11:06 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isicio View Post
I think it's simple four new singles and one conmemorative album, 5 mini albums is so crazy
I think this will never happens, and I'm sure this MINI ALBUM will be so good, FIVE is the worst minialbum ever.
idk Song 4 u is pretty effing dull.
Old 3rd October 2012, 11:16 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Im pretty sure everything is done for next months release... she might/should be working on the future stuff.
You'd be surprised. I bet she hasn't recorded Missing yet and still has to film Melody's PV.

This anti-FIVE sentiment is just... no.

Last edited by truehappiness; 5th October 2012 at 04:41 AM.
Old 3rd October 2012, 11:57 PM
Initiate

I'm happy with the news because it means a bunch of new songs but I don't know if releasing so many mini-albums is gonna work... I think it'd be a better strategy to do something similar to Koda Kumi's 12 singles: release 1 single (limited copies) per month and after that a BEST ~15th anniversary~ with all the new songs and PVs.
Old 4th October 2012, 12:19 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
idk Song 4 u is pretty effing dull.
I like it, it's similar to progress but better and in another way.
Old 4th October 2012, 12:22 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
You'd be surprised. I bet she hasn't recorded Missing yet and still has to film Memory's PV.

What are you basing that on? I think if that's the case they would have labeled the tracks as TBC or Untitled. Not to mention there are remixes already announced, so there's probably already people actually working on them. Then they have to be submitted to Avex/Ayu for approval and any changes that need to be made have to be made. And there is the possibility that the songs are from the Party Queen sessions that Ayu wanted to use but shelved.

I wouldn't be surprised if they filmed the PV when she was in LA for a few random days last month.

Last edited by ExodusUK; 4th October 2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 4th October 2012, 03:36 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
You'd be surprised. I bet she hasn't recorded Missing yet and still has to film Memory's PV.

I think the songs have to be done if she is filming the PV's??
That is if this filming is for these PV's and not some future realize?

She might not have the last song done however.

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, love