TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A 〜サイゴノトラブル〜 FINAL information thread - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 3rd October 2020, 06:47 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Can we expect this to be her last concert for at least 1 year? Or do you guys think she will do CDL?

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 3rd October 2020, 06:55 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think she will considering what she did last year. I saw some articles thinking she is about 4-5 months pregnant atm.
Old 4th October 2020, 09:45 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

If we have a CDL this year I imagine it'll be online. Maybe a chance to prerecord over 1-2 days to allow sufficient breaks? She'll be ready to pop come year end lol

Thinking about Timmy, I didn't know he had disappeared til the night of since I don't really check anyone's social media much the last few months. I do remember that he was doing an IG Q&A a while back and commented that the mastering of some concerts wasn't that great? He's entitled to say it since it's his creative work as well but is it a possibility that it caused a problem?

Ayu is strong-willed but I don't think she would just yeet her bff of the last 9 years because he has an opinion on the work people are paid to do for her (which is to make her look and sound the best possible way).

I'm hoping that maybe he had a chance to repatriate to the UK and took off to see his family or something and deactivated to avoid speculation. If it's an innocent reason I hope he's safe and well.

Anyway the concert is still a buzz in my mind, it was an amazing setlist but funny that it was the "last Trouble" with no tracks from TROUBLE included....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
You know, I was feeling so alone and disconnected this week but this live and chatting with everyone on discord has made me feel really connected again. I'm watching Hwangs live stream now so I can talk to people more about this live haha.
100% the same!! I heard the term "Corona Blues" the other day watching one of BM's Tabata Workout videos (and not participating ) but I realised that it's all kind of caught up with me. Aside from a once-weekly work chat for 30 mins the only other people I see are my husband and my cat. And of them, only one is a person (debatable if you ask the cat though lol).

Having new content to watch and spazz about in real time was really fun!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 4th October 2020, 09:51 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post

I'm hoping that maybe he had a chance to repatriate to the UK and took off to see his family or something and deactivated to avoid speculation. If it's an innocent reason I hope he's safe and well.
Thinking that too, alltough I have a little fear it might have something to do with Covid /=

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 4th October 2020, 01:58 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Bye-bye darling subbed
https://vimeo.com/464688075
Old 4th October 2020, 09:34 PM
SEASONS Initiate

I'm currently watching the rip.
She is really delivering.
She is glowing, looking and sounding fantastic. Once more.
What a year...

They indeed lowered the key of some back vocal tracks. You can hear it with the first lines of WHATEVER.

The first part of Many Classic Moments almost sounds like the cd rip.
Even the usually shouty Love Song is good. Must be her best performance of that song.
I really REALLY hope she can continue to be that good in the future. It's such a wonder.
I don't know if it was prerecorded or not but to be honest I don't really care. Her voice is 100% not edited and that's all I'm asking for. I'm relieved she can still sound that good after all those years of inconsistent and embarrassing vocals.

I'm also very happy to see Princess back.

Last edited by hidekirby; 4th October 2020 at 10:22 PM.
Old 5th October 2020, 01:38 AM
As if.. Initiate

Just finished watching the concert and wow. Whoever her vocal coach has been for the past year deserves all the yen to make Ayu sound amazing in a LONG ASS TIME. Like, I'm genuinely impressed (and shocked) by how great she sounded in this concert.
Old 5th October 2020, 09:15 PM
Far away Initiate

I got up to It was and wow wow wow! Her vocals = PERFECT. She seems much more comfortable delivering this time around vs. a-nation online.
Old 7th October 2020, 04:46 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Right because that one you can’t hide given it was in front of an audience. My point was here there was no live audience, so if this was pre-taped, they could have done whatever they wanted with any mistake and no one would have known. So the fact that they left in her missing singing a line, says to me it wasn’t that doctored.
Well... Actually if you see the TV version of CDL 04-05, you will see that Ayu arrives late to the stage and missed the first line for WHATEVER, in the DVD version they fixed all this part with the previous date material... so I think they can fix everything if they wanted to do it.

And to be honest, an Ayu concert with Ayu no missing any lines, is not an Ayu concert xD
Old 7th October 2020, 01:26 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I made subtitles for the concert without the talking parts. I added file in the respective download thread but people who downloaded the live don't go there anymore haha. So here As I wrote there, I haven't rewatched it so sorry for any timing or spelling errors.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wrda6h...FINAL.srt/file

Last edited by maxikot; 7th October 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old 7th October 2020, 11:16 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
I made subtitles for the concert without the talking parts.
Thank you!

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.

Old 9th October 2020, 09:00 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

That's awesome, thanks!!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 16th October 2020, 05:56 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanes6 View Post
Well... Actually if you see the TV version of CDL 04-05, you will see that Ayu arrives late to the stage and missed the first line for WHATEVER, in the DVD version they fixed all this part with the previous date material... so I think they can fix everything if they wanted to do it.
That's exactly my point.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigochild View Post
Just finished watching the concert and wow. Whoever her vocal coach has been for the past year deserves all the yen to make Ayu sound amazing in a LONG ASS TIME. Like, I'm genuinely impressed (and shocked) by how great she sounded in this concert.
I honestly think it is likely more due to the pregnancies. I fully expect Ayu to stay pregnant for as long as she is able to now, lol.
Old 17th October 2020, 08:00 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
I made subtitles for the concert without the talking parts. I added file in the respective download thread but people who downloaded the live don't go there anymore haha. So here As I wrote there, I haven't rewatched it so sorry for any timing or spelling errors.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wrda6h...FINAL.srt/file
Thank you for subtitles

Concert is amazing, loved it.
Old 18th October 2020, 08:25 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

She didn’t sing any trouble songs for the final setlist? So sad

Tags
サイゴノトラブル, final, saigo no trouble, trouble tour 2020