[A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 29th January 2010, 03:36 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Sounds like fun!

Count me in!

oneheart from Canada!

Facebook | Twitter

Old 29th January 2010, 04:02 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I also will participate in this project
Ayumi_lover, Ukraine

I just have exam today so I will write my ideas about this tomorrow^^ haha
Old 29th January 2010, 04:27 AM
Rule Protector

It's slightly ambitious, but definitely not impossible. Biggest problem will be delivery of course, I think patience will be necessary. That does give everyone a chance to enter, since the book was done really fast and a lot of people didn't catch the announcement in time.

In any case, if graphic help is needed, I'll be able to help for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
zoomzoom I hope you don't care I used it ^^
No problem
Old 29th January 2010, 04:54 AM
Two of us Initiate

I'm totally new and I know nobody, but this sounds like a really cool idea. I think I'd like to participate.

Also, if I could possibly help in anyway, I'm free to do so...

...nice to meet everyone, I suppose? ^^;
Old 29th January 2010, 05:14 AM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
Ambitious, but those participating could have more time to develop the idea they want to convey... And possibly someone can deliver to her when she makes a late-2010 trip to Hawaii/Bali, etc, or maybe return to mainland States
Old 29th January 2010, 06:02 AM
TO BE Initiate

i'd love to participate as well! i'm from the us
Old 29th January 2010, 11:09 AM
Will Initiate

COUNT ME IN !!!!
I'm from Indonesia !!!

Btw I will just record myself talking about my Ayu collections or anything in English or whatever and put subtitles right ?
But I don't know how to put subtitles on a video, so can I just record it send it to you and put the text on the e-mail and someone will fix it ?

Help me please....

And btw, nice to meet you tenez

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Last edited by y_nathz; 29th January 2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 29th January 2010, 11:19 AM
Over Initiate

ooh that good idea, I put my video but do not like ..., it would have to put here?

thanks ownsarai

Old 29th January 2010, 01:06 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ Hoi Y_nathz!!
I think i'll cover for Indonesian fans (but from the Indonesia forum), well it's up to you whether you will send to me the clips, or directly to either one of project moderators here hehe
Old 29th January 2010, 01:34 PM
Far away Initiate

Ola!
My butts in for this mega project

Vannyssa,Indonesia

*I'll be speaking in English,so I have to type out whatever I spoke in the text format and send it? The subtitles part is done by the project crew right?
Old 29th January 2010, 04:05 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Ok...I'll choose Venezuela and I'll speak in spanish ^^

I'll start making my video TODAY! *__*

"Reality is just a shared illusion"

♫♪ = AYU♥Cascada♥SUJU♥BSB♥Ariel Lin♥Taio Cruz♥B'z♥Kangta

Old 29th January 2010, 04:51 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Ok, commenting all ideas:

- First, officially, all clips to HATIX (I have to put your e-mail on the first post -I haven't received any clip yet, so no problem ^^)

- The dead line... well... I think that maybe the users doing animation, graphics, booklets, menu animation and se, maybe we should have a deadline.. like end of august, until august keep collecting clips and subtitling.. after all the menu, graphic thing is done, we can keep collecting clips and when we know we can give it to her, then finish it, but we will already have all the visually side done ^^

- love the credit thing with who... ^^!! About the DVD menu, everyone agree that inside every continent DVD she will be able to select countries?? Or have an all together file and put before a country starts a title like "BELGIUM" then clips, after that without going to any menu "CROATIA" and al clips??

- love the idea of the evolution glove!! The same introduction in all DVD and when it ends the glove and the name of the continent of the DVD!! And after that.. Going to a menu, or directly to the clips??

- About the bonus DVD... well... that is not the main focus of the project, so once we have finished the clips thing, we can think on doing the bonus DVD ^^

- Not only you can ask other fans not from AHS, YOU MUST!! ahahaha no, seriously, I would like to have as fans as possible not only AHS users!! Let’s go to an ayu forum from your country and advertise it! Talk about the success with A WORLD IS ONE BOOK, that ayu has our letters!!! this will attract fans!!

- wow great alterna88!!! Thanks for your dedication T____T!!!

- the delivery... yeah it's the problem.. We don't have deadline.. So when we'll find a moment to give her we will have it done... for now, as we don't know when, I'll have the box, but if there's a moment that someone can deliver it I'll send it to that person ^^

Okey so.. to sum up about the instructions:

- 1min 30sec max. clip (you can -and it would be more interesting- to speak in your language, you can show your face or not, your town/city, your ayu collection... what you want!)
- No matter what language are you using, you have to send the English text of what are you saying on the clip (even if you speak in English) together with the clip. You don't have to do the subtitles, there will be people doing it, that's why we need the text.
- The clips have to be send to Hatix e-mail, he will convert them and resize... everything. He will send a small version of the clip to the ones making the subtitles, having the clips and the subtitles, we only need to have the introduction, credits and in menu animation. Then I'll record the DVD. At the same time the graphics for covers and booklet will also be done. Of course until we won't have all the clips and all the names it won't be recorded because our names/usernames will go on the booklet and credits in the DVD ^^

That’s all I think!!

For now I think we have enough people in the animation section, Hatix are you ok alone?? I'll e-mail the animation crew to start talking about who does what ^^

for the subtitling, we also have a lot, but are also people doing animation... mmm, well let's go section by section, first animation, then subtitling XDD

I'm excited about it!! Everyone advertise it in your forum and talk about the success with the book!!!

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 29th January 2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 29th January 2010, 05:17 PM
Initiate

Laura, I'll promote your project on my forum and website.
I think that I'll transfer to you all of the vidéos I'll receive from my members after they finished!
Old 29th January 2010, 05:23 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^thankyou!! But send them to Hatix ^^ He's who have to work with them! remember, the clip and the text ^^!!

EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

UPDATE 29/01

- Hatix will recieve the clips, will resize them, change the format, and put them together by country in a unique file??

- Work to do:

* The same introduction video for all the DVD, at the end of the intro there will be something (idea: DOME tour evolution glove opening adn showing the name of the continent) for the name of the continent. So only ONE persone have to do it... or we can accept clips and vote for the best???

* Animated menú for the DVD's (same for all or different depending on the continent??? only one person doing it or more??). In that menu Ayu will be able to select the countries.

* 3D Ayu (alterna88 working on it) this will go before the clips of one country (f.ex: 3DAyu "Here you have video messages from Germany!!" and clips start.

* Cover for the box and design for booklets and prologue-page (only one person doing it??) Also, Design for the DVD disc!!

* Subtitles (people doing it, we have to agree on doign the same type of text, size, colour, position... for all clips)

- for the booklets and cover there's no problem, I'll buy a booklet-type paper, and also for the DVD discs and print them! I'll record the DVD, but I hope people who knows about it will be able to put it all together (the intro before the menu, the 3D ayu before the clips of the respective country, etc..)

56 members want to participate!! ONLY ONE DAY!! so happy!! please tell your friends that you know that are ayufans, forums etc...- and send their clips with your!!! *-*

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 29th January 2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 29th January 2010, 07:01 PM
Two of us Initiate

It's an amazing idea!
I just sent this to my friends at AyuBrasil.
Ayu has lots of brazilian fans, and we will join the project for sure!

We are free to go anywhere we want.

Old 29th January 2010, 07:06 PM
Initiate

Promote is done on my website, my forum, my facebook page (of my website) and others forums I know!
Old 29th January 2010, 07:26 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I'll record a message also!

edit: I'm from the US ^^

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Last edited by tasking; 30th January 2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 29th January 2010, 08:01 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Should our videos be in fullscreen or widescreen, or does it not matter? I don't have a videocamera, but I do have a digital camera that records, so I'll be using that, and the highest resolution that can be set to is 848x480 (Widescreen).

Also... Should we wait until Ayu goes somewhere, or should we send it to the official TA address? We have plenty of members here who are in TA who can send Ayu a message saying, "We're going to send you a DVD soon, with video messages from your international fans... Please do not send it back!" Or we can have somebody who's in London to talk to Ayu and / or Stan to talk about where to send the video to if we decide to send it to the TA headquarters?

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 29th January 2010, 08:44 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ Thats exactly DVD resolution your camera records. So it should be perfect.(Assuming Ayu most likely has a fairly new, expensive TV, so it's widescreen)
Old 29th January 2010, 08:46 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^well yeah, I'm in TA so I would be able to send that e-mail! For now we still don't knwo when or where we will give it to Ayu. It's a long-term project, so for me the most important thing is to collect as meny clips as possible, cause we are a lot!! the more the better!! I've a list on the first post, 57 users in 1 day are gonna do this!! I want to give time to people to think about what they wanna do, and try and do it many times if necessary ^^!! When we will have a lot and we know we can give it to Ayu, then we will think how to do it ^^

About the video quality... of course if you can record it in a better quality it's better, but HAtix shoudl answer this question cause it's him who will convert and encode it! Not everyone can record the messages the same way...

Say, it would be crazy if in some concert venue I, for example, would be waiting outside when she does rehearsals and ask to a staff member (or band members) to say her or to Stan, that a fan who met her in London wants to give her a big present from her international fans who also did A WORLD IS ONE book?? XDD You know... I can imagina mayself waiting outside yoyogi until late (i don't care, there's taxis right? XDD) when she goes out and ask Stan... XDDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Tags
a world is one, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki