Ayu's Message in TeamAyu : 2 Aug 04 abt resigning of Max Matsuura - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 2nd August 2004, 11:23 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by //hikari
Do you think Sony will take her when she has contracts with Panasonic? =\ sorry to sound stupid on that issue .. I don't know if Sony's music would care
Haven't think about this.. you are right lol

Migi te wo tsunaide

Old 2nd August 2004, 11:23 PM
Over Initiate

X.X
poor ayu...so confuse but from the translation ayu is really thinking to leave avex along with Max right?
meh..this could be another turn point for ayu...could be bad could be good
and its like she's starting allover again but yet is not really the beginning for her afterall she has been a artist for along time.....
ayu leave AVEX the evil leeching money label

~Turn out the light~Turn up the bass~I wanna be front and center~Bring on the night~

Old 2nd August 2004, 11:34 PM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuRocks
I love speculation.
Hehe, me too. All the "What ifs," the suspense, the possibilities ahead. . . I'm just curious about how long the Avex/Contracts/Label Changing drama will go on.

Anyway, thanks YaMaYuMi and Kawai! Ayu really does seem torn between staying with "dead" Avex or joining Max (and other artists) at another label. Understandable, but if I was in her shoes I'd free myself from Avex ASAP. Perhaps she really does want to, but something might be standing in the way (most likely her contract[s]).
Old 2nd August 2004, 11:42 PM
No way to say Initiate

if she left woudl she still be promoting her inspire single? o_o
Old 2nd August 2004, 11:45 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibinina4
Ayu really does seem torn between staying with "dead" Avex or joining Max (and other artists) at another label. Understandable, but if I was in her shoes I'd free myself from Avex ASAP. Perhaps she really does want to, but something might be standing in the way (most likely her contract[s]).
Yeah, I hadn't thought about that.. *stupid* But even so, I'd do like you said Chibinina, I'd separate myself as quickly as possible from Avex. It just doesn't seem worth staying there if the one person who has been a father figure for you all these years is leaving.
Old 3rd August 2004, 01:11 AM
Initiate

Arigatou YaMaYuMi and kawai!

I hope that Ayu-sama will find a record company that gives her the space and freedom to achieve her fullest potential. If that place is not avex trax, but Matsuura's new company, then so be it. Go Ayu-sama! Luck and happiness be with you always.
Old 3rd August 2004, 01:18 AM
Depend on you Initiate

It sounds to me that Ayu feels that the artists who were produced by Max need to stick together and support eachother, now that he is gone. At least for the meantime, anyway.
I don't think she's going to leave just yet.
Although, this isn't the first time she's openly dissed her record label...

"atarashiku, watashi rashiku, anata rashiku...
...mou sugu de natsu ga kuru yo anata nashi no"
ayaka komatsu // aino minako

--- AIM: MarshmallowDeity --- YahooIM: marshmallowdeity --- MSN: xastrosexy --- email me ---

love love revolution

Old 3rd August 2004, 02:18 AM
Endless sorrow Guardian

I think most of us know that Ayu doesn't like a lot of decisions made by the Avex group, and when she refferred to it as dead... i think she meant Max's avex was dead, the avex that was originally established has turned into a company out only to get money and putting everything on cd sales, with little regards for it's artists

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 3rd August 2004, 02:27 AM
Banned

Thanks for the real translation Kawai, and not that Auto-translation crap which doesn't help at all.
Old 3rd August 2004, 02:28 AM
Banned

Well guys it was going to happen only because. Ayu has not had the choice to release certain songs she wanted and Avex overworked her last year. They gave her a tv show when she wanted to work on an album at her own paste and they rushed Rainbow i remember hearing. She wanted to produce her own music like I AM and do great hits like that but they crunched on her. And now that they got BoA who is getting as much stardom as ayu is they think they can hurt other artist. That is why Max left they used him and Ayu. But hey they got Namie Amuro they are going to be harder on her if she stays. But most likly it seems the artist are on a strike of some sort i feel.
Old 3rd August 2004, 02:30 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMaYuMi

....And as for my producer Mr. Matsuura, although the Avex without him is still Avex, but I think that he have accepted at the same time that his Avex is already dead when his resignation was accepted.
I think she's saying here that to Matsuura Avex was dead! that's why he resigned,, not beacuase it was already dead.... I undertand that she thinks Matsuura left so abruptly beacuase to him avex was dead and didn't matter any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaMaYuMi
Since Hamasaki Ayumi and other artistes are depending on each other in order to be standing here today, I've deciced to be with them for where I'm going. With the supportive fans in mind, being together with the people I trust, and walking towards the way which I believe in. I will continue to be strong in my life

AND HERE I think that she'e going to stick to her gruop of arttists... and if they decide to leave they will.... OR when she says "she deciced to be with them for where I'm going" means that since they are already with avex.. they are goign to stick with it.... but she might need the support of her fans!..
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 3rd August 2004, 02:46 AM
GAME Initiate

I wonder if Ayu feels a little stupid now that Max is back...
Old 3rd August 2004, 05:11 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Follow MAX MAX!!

Old 3rd August 2004, 07:34 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

" And as for my producer Mr. Matsuura, although the Avex without him is still Avex, but I think that he have accepted at the same time that his Avex is already dead when his resignation was accepted. "

i believe what she is saying that NOW, even with Max around it is considered dead to him --> recall the previous articles that he had conflicts with the other staff (whatever his name is), to me, I think that is because he cannot do to his wish and will ? so he resign...

however, i dont like ayu to move to SONY...

but will still respect Ayu's decision no matter where she go
Old 3rd August 2004, 07:43 AM
y2687

I think Ayu would be better off without Avex.
Old 3rd August 2004, 05:18 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoma
I wonder if Ayu feels a little stupid now that Max is back...
I doubt it, because I'm sure she's a major factor in AVEX trying to keep him.
Old 3rd August 2004, 05:33 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't think Ayu's leaving Avex or us. Sounds like she is confident in staying the pop princess! Let's support her decisions

Tags
max matsuura