15th album out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [II] - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st May 2014, 10:30 AM
Sky high Protector

All the preview aren't good but I'm more happy than what I thought when I saw her collab' project.

XOXO and Angel are really american songs as I feared. Angel sounds as a bad remix of a RnB ballad. At that moment, I don't like what I'm hearing. However, XOXO sounds nice in spite of its westernization.

Lelio sounds repetitive and has a remix feeling more than an original song feeling. I need to hear more of this song to have a final view about it. Terminal sounds nice but it's so short that I can't say anything more.

NOW & 4EVA is the one I love the more. Its rocks!!!Yay. I was surprise to hear that what is forever love was a duet. I like it in spite of its simplicity.
Old 21st May 2014, 10:32 AM
opening Run Initiate

NOW & 4EVA is sooo animeish! I love it! It's really like an ending/opening song to some anime. I have a soft spot for this type of songs. Terminal has some nervous t.A.T.u vibe, this song doesn't make me want to hear it again. XOXO sounds like a song that Katy Perry would sing. Angel is definitely annoying. Lelio is very catchy, but her vocals are too high-pitched, as if she's trying to make her voice sound higher/cuter.
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)

Last edited by Chris85; 21st May 2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 21st May 2014, 10:40 AM
WE WISH Initiate

If there is anything that can be said for sure, ayu really did try to do something different. Like, a step that's dangerous to take.

But I'm really glad she has even if I don't think every preview is perfect. That's what happens when people try different things, new producers

I like XOXO, Lelio, and NOW & 4EVA. Maybe Terminal and what is forever love...though I think I'm just pissy that it's a collab. And not with kuu or someone I like lol

Angel is composed strangely. I'll wait for that lol

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 21st May 2014, 10:40 AM
too late Initiate

Lelio and XOXO reminded me LOL of Koda Kumi ... I love them most
Angel would be good if it was the disco music.

With the first preview, I think this album wont be well-sold ...
Old 21st May 2014, 10:42 AM
winding road H-Initiate

OMG, I didn't realize the full songs are also available for download!!

... But I have no idea how to download them >_<

edit: I guess I have to be a client of either Docomo, Softbank or au, which I'm not

Last edited by pimenta; 21st May 2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 21st May 2014, 10:42 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
If there is anything that can be said for sure, ayu really did try to do something different. Like, a step that's dangerous to take.

But I'm really glad she has even if I don't think every preview is perfect. That's what happens when people try different things, new producers

I like XOXO, Lelio, and NOW & 4EVA. Maybe Terminal and what is forever love...though I think I'm just pissy that it's a collab. And not with kuu or someone I like lol

Angel is composed strangely. I'll wait for that lol
I completely agree. I love when she takes risks with her music like when she releases something completely different (eg Sexy Little Things, BRILLANTE, Na Na Na, petal)
Old 21st May 2014, 10:43 AM
Because of You Initiate

Damn Angel had a lot of potential. I love the melody but the arangement is way too...dancey? I adore the guitars tho, i wish they would be more prominent that what they are. With different arrangement, like more of the rock side it could have been an amazing song.

Lelio...um.... NO....it sounds liek a song Koda would do.

Now & 4Ever sounds quite nice i have to say.

Terminal is absolute crap lol

"What is forever love" what is this Ayu? xD and who the hell is the dude in it. Sounds like Urata to me xD

XOXO typical verstern crap again. lol

Welll over all from previews it's not bad, i'm sure most of the songs would grow on me. She's doing stuff that's a bit different from what she has done latelly which is lovelly. I hope the album does well regarding of weather i like the songs or not.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 21st May 2014 at 10:51 AM.
Old 21st May 2014, 10:48 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

It is Urata...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 21st May 2014, 10:51 AM
Banned

Yes!! Urata Naoya duet! I love it. ^_^

Angel: Sounds like an Ayu parody with that O O OO O O, a car engine that won't start lmao.

Lelio: Sounds angry! And catchy! Need it in full, hopefully it's not too repetitive.

NOW & 4EVA: Predictable, amazing melody! I was humming along the first time lol I could guess the notes, but in a good way, loooove it!

Terminal: Omg this sounds haunting. I hope it has a build-up at the end or something, very interesting. Creepy, sad, haunting. <3

What is forever love: URATA!! Yay! Love it. But is has "Like a doll" beat copied I think, lol.

XOXO: Eh... what? This must be RedOne. Western trashy crap and not in a good way. Reminds me of Party queen. Maybe full version is better...

Summary: Sounds amazing, love the experimental sound! But why the f#ck do the 3 worst songs have the PVs? LOL.

Last edited by November4; 21st May 2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 21st May 2014, 10:51 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Wow, in love with all of the previews. This is what I've been waiting for, so excited!
Old 21st May 2014, 11:15 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Generally the previews are not bad, kinda like it

Angel: reminds me of a western song but I'm not sure, it's too short and the phrases being previewed is repetitive. Looking forward to it.

Lelio: Gave a NaNaNa vibe to me, fun I guess.

NOW&4EVA: JPop sounding which I love, to which yes it sounds like an anime track. Loving what I hear.

Terminal: Awesomeness. Hope it has a proper climax.

What is forever love: Despite disliking Urata with all my heart, the easy-listening beat gets me. I love the melody.

XOXO: I always remembers Beyonce when I saw the title, but from the way she sings it it would end up as typical western song like Miley Cyrus

I look forward to the album, seems more fun than LOVE again!
Old 21st May 2014, 11:16 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I like the Previews^^ Especially Lelio + Terminal^^

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 21st May 2014, 11:17 AM
too late Initiate

NOW & 4EVA
GIMME NAO!!!!!!
Old 21st May 2014, 11:20 AM
Dolls Initiate

Angel is hideous, I hate her english.

The rest is okay
Old 21st May 2014, 11:22 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Angel sounds absolutely horrible, her voice made me cringe so much but Lelio seems to have potential, it sounds really intense and definitely interesting, it can go either way.

NOW & 4EVA sounds like classic Ayu but the kind i haven't heard for a while, really refreshing! I'm digging the slight Anime tones, really nice.

BUT Terminal & What Is Forever Love are the only previews that made me truly excited, Terminal sounds so haunting and like it's building up to something AMAZING! XOXO was just there, not bad nor good.

Overall i'm intrigued but not completely sold on the sound, i hope she never does something like Angel again lol. At least this isn't a borefest like LOVE Again

DeviantArt | Coverlandia | Flickr | Tumblr

I’m the only one giving my all
and I suppose that’s how it must be..
i’ll push through the smoke and be buried in noise

Old 21st May 2014, 11:22 AM
too late Initiate

the previews makes us realise that it is really EDM album ! I wonder if it will be successfull album... and is it true that the full tracks are available for download ???!!! (no, I think it is said only "previews" are available for download) otherwise material sales will be really really really low... !!
Old 21st May 2014, 11:31 AM
ayu trance Initiate

So far I like everything, I'm just not a fan of What is forever love, but it sounds like it could grow on me!
I don't get the hate for Angel, I find it amazingly haunting so far!
Old 21st May 2014, 11:32 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by errikkutrancex View Post
the previews makes us realise that it is really EDM album ! I wonder if it will be successfull album... and is it true that the full tracks are available for download ???!!! (no, I think it is said only "previews" are available for download) otherwise material sales will be really really really low... !!
It's true, but it's only for TA members though.
tokyoxjapanxfan bought a song in full, and several fans on baidu shared screencaps to prove that they were listening to the full songs on mu-mo's app.

Last edited by Linoa62; 21st May 2014 at 11:36 AM.
Old 21st May 2014, 11:37 AM
Because of You Initiate

So basicly we won't get a single rock track in this.... mmmmm..... Ayu, you could have put at least one in there, or something like sparkle..... T_T
Old 21st May 2014, 11:38 AM
Banned

^

ALL 6 songs in full, digitally? Or is that just a ringtone thing where people won't be able to share it online? The full version of Days was available long before it was released, but just as a ringtone so all we had was a crappy microphone recording of a phone lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, feel the love, premium showcase