[News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th March 2019, 11:52 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
How can it be 2019-2020 if the last date is on august 2019 ? Or maybe the rest of the tour is to be announced ��
Trouble Tour spanning 2 years with this means it should be going till October 2020.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 15th March 2019, 12:04 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
What does it even mean to recycle, they say it's the same tour continuing in 2019-2020, it has the same name.
They used to say Okinawa will be the final stop of TROUBLE TOUR before the tour started. Now they suddenly told us they're gonna “extend” the tour until 2020 after the “final” was over? Wtf? Remember we used to have new tour themes every year, in this case I would just treat it as recycling last year tour theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I for one will go for sure and I am absolutely positive there will be an audience interested. I am also positive there will be new performances. TROUBLE had a lot of new stuff in there, the car, the selfie-stick performance, the huge heart with an error. The concert did not feel recycled in any way.
You are talking about the original TROUBLE TOUR. Yes, I was glad to see various new stuffs there however it would be no more new if they're going to “extend” this tour. It is expected if many stuffs from the original TROUBLE TOUR is recycled. I would be more satisfied if she is extending POWER of A^3.

Number of her concerts attendees has been declining since 2015 and I believe one of the reason is because she have been toured a lot which made people didn't interested in seeing her live anymore. Fans in Japan also complained about she didn't release new songs nor new albums and recycled stuffs in concert. As a result she is not doing another arena tour this year. Like what I said in another thread I wish her to concentrate more on making new music but not just touring with old songs, at least not feel like she couldn't make anything new now.
Old 15th March 2019, 12:36 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

She just want to tour, well....if that makes her happy. Maybe she will release new music (EP) this year? To support that misunderstood title.
Old 15th March 2019, 12:40 PM
SEASONS Initiate

It is kinda... underwhelming.
So I'm not sure we can expect new material soon.
She is not realizing new music and she is now extending tours. Misunderstood... yes.

I'm not sure touring that much is helping her ear and voice condition either.
At least she must be happy this way and some fans may be happy too...
Old 15th March 2019, 12:42 PM
rainy day Initiate

Old 15th March 2019, 12:47 PM
WE WISH Initiate

I thought this was a troll post

Well...

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 15th March 2019, 01:04 PM
from your letter Initiate

@_a why TROUBLE is still attached? in tour title?
we already have (miss)understood, then we gonna have misunderstood, that's different lol

Im confusing , yes very confuse a_@
Old 15th March 2019, 01:08 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I thought April Fools came a little too early for a moment
Old 15th March 2019, 01:41 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Okay so i was in class but now that i'l back home I can say my feelings about this announcement.

Those last two years (2017 and 2018) have been the most boring for my ayu fandom because of the constant touring and lack of new music. I was really looking forward to the end of A^3 POWER OF MUSIC dates to see what would happen next.

For me it was a given that she would finally get back to releasing music because there was no excuse left for touring.

I mean look at the "excuses" she came up with in order to justify her tours with little new material since 2017 :
Excuse for Jtb tour : The fact that the 20th anniversary was coming
Excuse for POM 2018 : The fact that it was the 20th anniversary year
Excuse for TROUBLE tour : The fact that she released TROUBLE
Excuse for A^3 : The fact that the 20th anniversary year was coming to an end

I mean, now that 20th anniversary is over she HAS to do something, she has to keep us fans excited and release something new. But NO, she decided to come up with the laziest concept and extend the TROUBLE tour until 2020, i'm so disappointed.

TROUBLE was a scam because of only 3 new songs, the TROUBLE tour was a scam because in the end she didn't even sing the whole TROUBLE album despite being only 5 songs in it, and now this tour is the ultimate scam because she's too lazy to make new music so she's just extending a pre-existing tour as an excuse for touring again.

I'm really disappointed in her choice and i'm pretty sure a lot of us are, I mean most of us thought this announcement was a joke at first.

I love her so much so my disappointment really tears my heart apart but I can't help feeling the way I do.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 15th March 2019, 01:48 PM
Initiate

I cant accept this. I can accept if she keep touring and not releasing new songs or etc. But really, another “TROUBLE” tour?? Honestly, her team should continue boosting on her popularity and attract new fans but instead they are doing the opposite.
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 15th March 2019, 02:22 PM
July 1st Initiate

name-wise I don't think it'll be about the album (miss)understood (because it's spelt differently and Lord knows spelling and capitalisation matter so much for homegirl); I get the impression that she's trying to say 'You guys did not understand correctly what I meant by 'TROUBLE'' (i.e. we misunderstood her) (idk)

overall reaction, I'm kind of exhausted seeing her tour non-stop for an ~album~ that only has so much material and one that doesn't sell that much (or at all) I agree with @attractive_nausea above, this seems to be a glorified excuse for her instead of producing new music. it also pains me to think that she's perpetuating the damage to her throat and hearing by continuing to go on this scream-fest until next year.

but what the fuck do I know, right.
Old 15th March 2019, 02:23 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

The most disappointing thing for me is more that we're not hearing from Ayu herself. The reasons for no more new music, or why the tour isn't getting a new theme. If she wants to focus on touring and is particularly inspired by TROUBLE or doesn't have the funding for a different theme, then all power to her since it's her career, but it's just radio silence.

I know that sounds whiny and entitled, but it's my honest opinion on this. I'd love to have any kind of insight on her latest creative and professional choices. It feels like her heart isn't there anymore in her work and she is continuing touring to both connect to her fans, and because retirement just doesn't appeal to her.

There isn't really anything much wrong with that, she's worked so hard and nonstop so it's really whatever. I'd just like if she acknowledged this openly so I can adjust my expectations and stop this teeny tiny hope of a new full-length album around the corner. I'd even prefer a hiatus because her health issues are sometimes super worrying and I bet we barely know the reality behind what she has.

This is my emo fan rant for today done
Old 15th March 2019, 02:34 PM
Initiate

this fanbase is so negative
Old 15th March 2019, 03:05 PM
from your letter Initiate

What if she wanted to fix what (miss)understood did in the past by releasing new album calls misunderstood??
I could say STEP you, failyland, HEAVEN single did so well at the time, situation of her popularity suddendly changed once B&D single and (m)u album released.

Im not being negative to her but i just wondered why why and why title/wording "TROUBLE"(name of the album which contained only 5 songs will be with her for 3 years 2018-2020)and misunderstood?

She might tell us the reason soon as always but this tour title is really distracted my attention to join the concert, im sorry.
Old 15th March 2019, 03:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

This took me by surprise...

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 15th March 2019, 03:18 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorcle Monster View Post
Exactly.
Instead of waiting for the Setlist, instead of waiting for further announcements they directly start to complain. Since years it's the same over and over…

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 15th March 2019, 03:20 PM
I am... Initiate

It says -misunderstood- after the TOUR 2019-2020 part so maybe the -misunderstood- part will change with each new leg of the tour? Similar to JtB.

2020 is a long time so that raises lots of questions for me, like how frequently the shows will be after the 2019 date we have.
Old 15th March 2019, 03:26 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorcle Monster View Post
I honestly don't post much anymore, but I would say I'd rather people are honest than not post. I think Ayu still had a lot of support here in general, and perhaps it's telling that there is very little hype for continued touring in Japan among her international fanbase.
Old 15th March 2019, 03:27 PM
Because of You Initiate

I wonder why this TROUBLE Tour links to misunderstood

We should look at the lyrics of misunderstood and songs from TROUBLE.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 15th March 2019, 04:40 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I hope that misunderstood becomes a new EP
Closed Thread

Tags
misunderstood, trouble, trouble tour 2019-2020