ローリング・コースター -The KANJANI8 Thread III- ¤ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18th April 2009, 04:20 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
COME ON 200k. COME ONNNN~ xD

it's my soul [KJ3 MIX]: i think the album version's more "noisy" (there's extra instrumentals). but yeah, very minimal change.

Osaka Romanesque: like "it's my soul" there's little change. maybe a tweak in the arrangement.

Mugendai: i totally forgot how the single version matches up with the album version, LOL. (i deleted the Sukiyanen, Osaka single off my harddrive. :O)
*nods* at KJ3 mix for It's My Soul . Maybe miminal music adjustments were done up for It's My Soul & Osaka Romanesque

Mugendai - LOL I have the single on hand . You want me to rip it for you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
I finished listening to the album and..
I LOVE RYO'S SOLO

I love the whole album actually
omg nothing still stuck in my head with regs to the solos . I still need a bit more time before I can remember everything on PUZZLE , well more or less

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 18th April 2009, 01:45 PM

4th day:

x->1->1->1->1 - Kanjani8 - 112,568 + 46,726 + 15,575 + 8,206 = 183,075
2->2->2->2->3 - Shounannokaze - 5,525 + 5,208 + 5,361 + 4,495 + 3,370 = 23,959
2->5->3->3->2 - DREAMS COME TRUE - 4,824 + x + 4,261 + 3,692 + 3,381 = 16,158

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 18th April 2009, 02:02 PM
SAKURA Initiate

almost there! pleaseee hit 200k!

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 18th April 2009, 02:21 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Is the new album good? I'm downloading it right now, I hope they're as catchy as NEWS.
Old 18th April 2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maemi View Post
Is the new album good? I'm downloading it right now, I hope they're as catchy as NEWS.
imo I like it even though I still say that at this point in time I still adore their 1st mini album Kansha ni Eight & KJ1 F.T.O

PUZZLE's having said that & it has Musekinin Hero in there which was the song that changed my whole music perception of the guys

Old 18th April 2009, 03:19 PM
CAROLS Initiate

NEWS is a better band than Kanjani8. Unfortunately, they're like Kat-Tun to me, very ordinary
Old 18th April 2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
NEWS is a better band than Kanjani8. Unfortunately, they're like Kat-Tun to me, very ordinary
O_O

are you sure ? I can agree with you on that statement should I didn't listen to all of K8's album tracks since they had cracked & crazy singles & I had that assumption but my mind was changed completely after I heard their material

Old 18th April 2009, 04:16 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Well Karen, it's very possible I wasn't paying enough attention while I was listening to their album, because I was really excited about something So of course I'll give them another chance, I heard only 3 or 4 songs.
Old 18th April 2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Well Karen, it's very possible I wasn't paying enough attention while I was listening to their album, because I was really excited about something So of course I'll give them another chance, I heard only 3 or 4 songs.
ok but I feel that if you have the time & etc , listen to their album discography backwards so that you can see or should I say hear the band's music transition as each album goes by

if you want me to upload their albums or something let me or ll moments ll / Eirynne know about it

a bid way to brainwash (oops I mean convince/persuade) another person to join the crazy zone of Kanjani8

Old 18th April 2009, 04:49 PM
CAROLS Initiate

^It's ok, I have nautiljon <3
I couldn't stand News's color too, and then i realized how catchy it is. Don't you think they're better than Kanjani8? lol
Old 18th April 2009, 04:53 PM
SAKURA Initiate

okay, for me personally, i do like NEWS better than KJ8. but i haven't listended to all of kanjani's discography. i only heard their crack singles, lol. i've known NEWS longer and before KJ8, too. so what i gotta do, i guess, is hear more of their discography to actually see who's better. but i'm really bad at choosing, so i honestly just love them both ryo fits better with kanjani8, though. no doubt about that.

Old 18th April 2009, 10:26 PM
fairyland Initiate

i suppose music-wise, NEWS is much more easier to "get into". however, KANJANI8, their strong point is their bond as a group. i'm sure if you see them either live or on TV appearances, your perception will change, i think. LOL. they're comedians outside the music scene, while music-wise, they are a modern TOKIO.

i don't exactly have a problem with NEWS as a group, but they really don't have a certain "strong point" to them. they just....exist.

but i think you have to be really into the JE fandom to figure that out. if i were in JE for the music, i wouldn't even listen to anyone other than KAT-TUN & KinKi Kids, personally. LOL.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 19th April 2009, 03:51 AM

Quote:
^It's ok, I have nautiljon <3
I couldn't stand News's color too, and then i realized how catchy it is. Don't you think they're better than Kanjani8? lol
no I think both bands are equally talented in their own respective way (ugh biased part in me talking because I support 12 Johnny's bands so )

like what ll moments ll / Eirynne have said & I want to add on , K8 offers something different as compared to NEWS & between both bands , you definitely can tell who has a more stronger & united bond & that goes to K8 .

Even up to now , NEWS hasn't stuck me as a band that feels united & they come together just for the sake of recording/releasing material . I suppose things became a bit better after Uchi & Kusano left

Music wise , I respect both bands . I was so scared of trying K8's music cos I thought maybe their album material is the same as their singles which're so whack & crazy but it's not true anymore

Old 19th April 2009, 02:39 PM

5th day:

x->1->1->1->1->1 - Kanjani8 - 112,568 + 46,726 + 15,575 + 8,206 + 8,528 = 191,603

a bit more to crack 200K

===

SCP performance of 渇いた花 + PUZZLE - http://community.livejournal.com/kan...tml?mode=reply

Last edited by KarenPang; 19th April 2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: SCP performance of 渇いた花 + PUZZLE update
Old 19th April 2009, 09:52 PM
fairyland Initiate

OMG YAY SO CLOSE TO 200k.
if you didn't check the j-pop collection thread, i just placed my order of the album! i can't wait to get it. though...it will arrive shortly after KAT-TUN's album is released, LOL.

who was guest on SCP?
but i'll be grabbing the performance, THANK YOU!

Old 20th April 2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
OMG YAY SO CLOSE TO 200k.
if you didn't check the j-pop collection thread, i just placed my order of the album! i can't wait to get it. though...it will arrive shortly after KAT-TUN's album is released, LOL.

who was guest on SCP?
but i'll be grabbing the performance, THANK YOU!
I don't know who was the guest for SCP & yes I saw it Eirynne

you're not scared that you will get skinned up alive by your mum ?

===

omg I love their performance of Kawaita Hana (Dry Flower) + Puzzle earlier on that I saw on SCP even though I wish that they did My Last Train

They further proved to me why they're awesome when comes to their album tracks & Maruyama has grown on me a LOT after Uta no Onii-san & Subaru's voice's just wow

I can't help but stared at Okura & Ryo @_@ . Okura looked HOT & spiffy during their Puzzle performance & he looked great when he tied his hair during the performance of Kawaita Hana

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th April 2009 at 02:36 AM. Reason: MUST STOP GUSHING OVER OKURA TADAYOSHI :S & LET ALONE RYO NISHIKIDO HELP T_T @_@
Old 20th April 2009, 11:28 AM

浪花いろは節 came in at #17 in CDTV - Debut song that you would like to hear again -- http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...75#post1909075

, this still stands as 1 of my fave Eito tunes

===

6th day:

x->1->1->1->1->1 ->1 - Kanjani8 - 112,568 + 46,726 + 15,575 + 8,206 + 8,528 + 8,791 = 200,394

Unofficial 1st week sales: 200,394 COPIES

YAY for 200K in the 1st week

===

Eito at HEYx3 & performance of Puzzle - http://community.livejournal.com/kan...tml?mode=reply

they sure love performing Puzzle eh ? it's their 2nd time after yesterday's SCP

OKURA , RYO & MARUYAMA ....

@_@

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th April 2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: PUZZLE sales update
Old 20th April 2009, 10:50 PM
fairyland Initiate

AWESOMMMEEEE. congrats to Eito on the 200k!

i've always liked that picture of Ohkura in your avatar, Karen. he looks like Kame. xD & i wish they would perform "Rolling Coaster". because i LOVE that song. LOL.

Old 20th April 2009, 11:12 PM
SAKURA Initiate

yay, they passed 200K! and i'll be watching the HEYx3! performance now.

Old 21st April 2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
AWESOMMMEEEE. congrats to Eito on the 200k!

i've always liked that picture of Ohkura in your avatar, Karen. he looks like Kame. xD & i wish they would perform "Rolling Coaster". because i LOVE that song. LOL.
same for me Eirynne , that pic of Okura's hot

I like Rolling Coaster too , just as much as My Last Train , Gori-gori too

I saw their HEYx3 performance of Puzzle earlier on

at Ryo & Okura & Maruayam (AGAIN @_@)

will you be revamping the 1st post of the thread Eirynne now that your laptop's back to 'normal' ?

===

Yasuda in March's POPEYE - http://jesychan.livejournal.com/7245.html

is it me or the 2nd pic of him looked like Okura from afar ? T_T

Last edited by KarenPang; 21st April 2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: HELP , I was looking at Ryo & Okura & Maruayam (AGAIN @_@)
Closed Thread

Tags
boybands, johnny's entertainment, kanjani8, murakami shingo, nishikido ryo, ohkura tadayoshi, ryuhei maruyama, shota yasuda, subaru shibutani, teichiku/imperial records, uchi hiroki, yokoyama you