[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th July 2018, 10:13 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
We're not dealing with a rational fan, though. This is someone who has already said they hate the music, the photos and declared the whole release a fail before any of these details were even announced. Yet she'll still spend 20,000 on it all, then when it arrives she'll barely listen to it or look at the photos and then come here to complain about how awful it all is and how mad she is at Au for making her spend so much money on something she never wanted.
I don't feel personally attacked, even though I have written as well that I think this release is really expensive. But this post is clearly directed towards a certain member, and I can guess who. I just want to say, that this post has a very mean untone towards her, (calling her out as a being a not-rational fan already set that tone) which I find completely unnecessairy, especially since she never did anything to you. So, please... keep it friendly?

Old 24th July 2018, 10:52 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
I have written as well that I think this release is really expensive.
I agree it is expensive - I find blu-rays and box sets like this in Japan are generally far more expensive than most western releases (I say most, because I often see some absolutely obscenely priced releases in other countries).

Certainly, I had hoped for more. I think most of us did.

Recently, I purchased a box that contained one concert on blu-ray and the concert again on CD (plus another concert on CD) - all for 11,000. Felt like a bit of a fool spending so much, but the quality of the set really made up for it and that's the hope I have for this, right now.
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble