Online Shopping Help **READ FIRST** - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th March 2010, 02:05 AM
Dolls Initiate

I also wanna know how is amazon.jp compared to cdjapan, yesasia, and HMV...coz I just ordered the boxset from them and it was my first time.
Old 6th March 2010, 03:37 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRSTKLAS View Post
I have a question: has YesAsia's free delivery service gotten slower for anyone else lately?

I placed two orders last month: the first one shipped on February 18 and the second shipped on February 24 and I haven't received either of them yet.

Before, it used to only take about one week for my orders to arrive so I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else or if they've changed their service somehow?

If this is their new standard, I don't know if I want to shop there anymore.
it used to be within 4 to 6 days for me, but since last year, my parcels reach me like 10 to 3 weeks. (>_<)

or worse....my friend actually have 2 lost pacrels, and those are inclusive of sold out items so YA can't even reship them(it's the AT08 ayupans and Neext Level Tour hair bands).

that is why, i used express shipping for my order of the limited box set. i'm too scared that it will be lost in the mail, and i want them to reach me ASAP

My Instagram

Old 7th March 2010, 01:39 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
My last YA order with free shipping only took ap 1 week, faster than usal XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
it used to be within 4 to 6 days for me, but since last year, my parcels reach me like 10 to 3 weeks. (>_<)

or worse....my friend actually have 2 lost pacrels, and those are inclusive of sold out items so YA can't even reship them(it's the AT08 ayupans and Neext Level Tour hair bands).

that is why, i used express shipping for my order of the limited box set. i'm too scared that it will be lost in the mail, and i want them to reach me ASAP
Thanks for your replies guys. I guess the only thing I can really do is wait some more.

Though, I do hope I get my orders - or at least the second one, since it was the limited editions of Chiaki Kuriyama's debut single.
Old 13th March 2010, 04:45 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Anyways... I can't decide really do you think it's safer just to buy the box set from CDJapan? I'm really not sure about Play-Asia it seems like they think they'll get a lot of copies that's why the preorder is still open.
Old 13th March 2010, 04:55 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumiko View Post
I also wanna know how is amazon.jp compared to cdjapan, yesasia, and HMV...coz I just ordered the boxset from them and it was my first time.
where are you residing in though ?

if I want to get items though Amazon Japan which my most recent order was a boxset (no , not ayumi's lol but my 2nd box of BREAKERZ's frontman DAIGO's first trading card collection set) , I have to use a middleman service as Amazon Japan cannot ship items to people living outside of Japan

it usually takes a few days for the middleman to receive whatever items I asked them to order on Amazon Japan & the middleman has a variety of shipping methods for me to select

I used to go for EMS which's really whack . The thought of paying so much $ for shipping fee really make me shudder

I usually go for normal airmail as I don't mind to wait still waiting for BREAKERZ's GRAND FINALE ~Seishun Days~ pamphlet though T-T

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 15th March 2010, 12:08 PM
Over Initiate

Is it safe to choose regular air mail for CDJapan? Would they refund or replace if I don't receive my stuff, or am I just gonna get blamed for not choosing registered airmail? XD It's so hard to decide, haha. I kind of want to order RnRC CD-only, but I'm also in doubt now.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 15th March 2010, 12:40 PM
neverending dream Initiate

I think they'll replace it xD Same goes for YesAsia and Play-Asia.
Old 15th March 2010, 01:23 PM
Daybreak Initiate

I have a question about Play-Asia!

Do they usually include External Bonus items? Like posters?
Cause I ordered the box-set through them and in theory that'd give me the right to get 2 posters (the album one and AT09 one) but I have a feeling I won't get any of em through Play-Asia..

Does anyone know about that?
Old 15th March 2010, 01:34 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

basically if you pre-order it fast enough,you'll get it.this is based on my experience during the you were.../ballad single pre-order.although i didn't pre-order from there,but i know they do give the posters out IF you pre-order it within 2 weeks after they placed the stuff on their site.i can't confirm if they do the same for this time.they themself couldn't confirm you that because they will tell you their supplier didn't tell them anything =.="
so you have to take the risk for the 1st press item and poster.

Old 15th March 2010, 02:00 PM
Daybreak Initiate

^ well.. but is the limited box like.. ALWAYS first press? Since it's a limited item.

Also, I ordered literally 2 hours after it became available on their website, so I should be fine then right?
Old 15th March 2010, 02:33 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

yes.i think it should be available.but i can't say 100% they will give it to you.i myself never try that

Old 15th March 2010, 07:23 PM
Over Initiate

For CDJ, to enter the lucky draw, you have to order before 7th April. Since I'm paying with registered cash, as long as I check out before the 7th I'd be in, right? Doesn't matter when they'll get my money?

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 17th March 2010, 03:29 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i need help.i just pre-order an album(not ayu =.=") from cdjapan.and i choose EMS.the release date for the album(not ayu =.=") is 14th april.do you think i'll receive it on monday(12 april)?

Old 17th March 2010, 03:35 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

From my experience when I preorder Yw/BALLAD from CDJapan, I recieve my cd the day it was release using EMS.
Old 17th March 2010, 03:55 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

i see.then it seems like not much difference with registered airmail o.O
because i received my single on the day it released using registered airmail.i guess its depend on the location?

Old 17th March 2010, 04:06 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Really registered mail on the same day? Thats pretty quick! The reason I pick EMS is I like to track where my package at and I want my stuff to arrive quickly. I live in the U.S. so it might be a little different elsewhere.
Old 17th March 2010, 04:17 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

ya.i receive my registered airmail parcel from cdjapan ON the release date.they sent out the parcel on 25dec and i received it on 29dec.and,i can track my registered airmail parcel too!
ya.maybe its the location problem because i live quite near to japan

Old 17th March 2010, 04:29 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

haha, silly me. I was on cdjapan website now, and going thru the shipping methods and I guess I can get it registed airmail to U.S. with tracking #'s. On the chart it says tracking # not available and I scrolled down a little it says Airmail to US with tracking #. Oh well, I remember it for the future.
Old 17th March 2010, 11:47 AM
Greatful days Initiate

I'm too lazy to find out y self... so can anyone tell me which site should i order from[Rock 'n' roll circus japan press +dvd] to singapore so that it'll be the cheapest? HMV jp, CDJapan or yesasia?

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 17th March 2010, 11:49 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

hmm,the cheapest is play-asia.they provide free delivery.but if you wanna choose from the three you mention,i think it should be yesasia followed by hmv,then cdjapan

Closed Thread

Tags
bootleg, cdjapan, hmv japan, online shopping, ordering, play-asia, yesasia