[News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17th March 2019, 11:29 PM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetseason View Post
It makes me really sad to see you guys so disappointed. Western singers take huge breaks all the time and no one bats an eye. You cannot expect a 40 year old, half deaf woman to do more than what she's already doing. The woman works her socks off.

I've only been to see her on PoM18, and everyone was saying it was boring, but this was the first time I saw Ayu. I cried. She was incredible. She may retire soon, so the touring makes sense. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to see her.
+1

I'm glad she decided to continue touring. At least she's doing something and she doesn't go on hiatus. And fans still have a chance to see her live. I find it really amazing. She could take a break or retire but instead she's still there. I think people should appreciate it more. Once she's gone you'll miss her and there'll be zero chance to see her again.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 18th March 2019, 12:51 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I'm bored and dissapointed.
Old 18th March 2019, 02:11 AM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgam View Post
I'm bored and dissapointed.
Yep, saaaaame.
Old 18th March 2019, 07:58 AM
Initiate

Who is Ayumi Hamasaki?
Certainly not this great artist who used to work hard and propose new music AND touring in the same time, each year.
Yes she is working a lot, that's a fact but once upon a time she was able to produce new music too, not just touring and recycling the same stuff all over again.
I'm really disappointed because I don't believe in her words anymore, like "This tour will be great you don't want to miss it, it will be a new experiment you never saw before"
BLABLABLA. It is always the same old songs.

I'm a fan since 15 years now but I'm so sad to see Ayu just touring. Glad if her japanese fans are happy but sad because, I, I can't see her and I wished new music to reconnect with her.
Old 18th March 2019, 11:36 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I'm just 2 albums away to complete my full lenght album collection so I'm kinda happy she's taking her time lmao
Old 18th March 2019, 11:54 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

The only thing I find sad is that this might be sign of her actually retiring soon.

praying for your souls

Old 18th March 2019, 12:16 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikku1994 View Post
The only thing I find sad is that this might be sign of her actually retiring soon.
For most of us, who not going to visit Japan to see concert, she's like already retired
Old 18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Sky high Protector

Hey guys, please stay correct and polite in your words. Everyone is entitled to share his view as long as the remarks are express in the spirit of a discussion on AHS.

Last edited by Yoake; 18th March 2019 at 02:46 PM.
Old 18th March 2019, 03:42 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
For most of us, who not going to visit Japan to see concert, she's like already retired
But you watch broadcasts of her concerts and follow her on social media. It's not like she disappeared completely just because she's touring. There are also TV appearances, LINE LIVEs every once in a while.
I would understand the frustration if it were Utada Hikaru situation when she was on a long hiatus.

Last edited by Chris85; 18th March 2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 18th March 2019, 03:57 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikku1994 View Post
What's this based on? There are a lot of western singers who release an album every 6 years and tour constantly in-between the releases. Some of them are in their sixties. She's said it many times that she does not plan to retire and if you've listened to The Way I am it's pretty obvious that she is asking everyone to stick with her if they still care and that she'll keep moving forward, so not retiring.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 18th March 2019, 04:47 PM
Initiate

Huh, was there an album announced too? I'm seeing something on Generasia but it doesn't sound very legit to me

Kurayami Monogatari that's my Review site!!
Old 18th March 2019, 05:32 PM

^no album announcement at all
Old 18th March 2019, 06:18 PM
Interlude Initiate

i am amazed how this woman has the energy to tour so much?? she wasn't kidding when she named one of the last tours "just the beginning"; she is indeed touring forever, lol.

i always thought that touring is very taxing on the body. a lot of stress and constantly on the road... also i think the high decibel during the lomglng concert tours are more stressful for her ears than making a new album (where she preferably takes her own sweet time with it and doesn't rush it out, and also make it visually stunning)

but hell, what do i know. the tours are hardly different from each other; all is so same~y, it's hard to get excited for it. if i didn't know any better I'd say she's contractually obligated to tour so much...

the public has no chance to miss her. she shoud find different creative endeavors and get new inspiration that way. it would be very healthy for her.

just my opinion

and to all the people being scared that she might be retiring soon... that has been discussed so many times over so many years and yet ayu always kept going and going and going...
Old 18th March 2019, 06:45 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

the only way she can justify this new tour for me is to extend it to some dates overseas.
Old 18th March 2019, 08:56 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarblade View Post
Huh, was there an album announced too? I'm seeing something on Generasia but it doesn't sound very legit to me
Ooohh, can you link me pleeease??
Old 18th March 2019, 09:01 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
TROUBLE -A18- is the 18th studio album recorded by Hamasaki Ayumi. The album compiles the tracks from her previous EP, TROUBLE, released in 2018, and includes an additional 6 tracks. TROUBLE -A18- was announced via TeamAyu shortly after the announcement of ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-, and is expected to release on the opening day of the tour, May 1st 2019. Known contributors to the album thus far include tasuku and Nakano Yuta. - generasia
This?
Has anyone checked Team Ayu?
Old 18th March 2019, 09:10 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

There is nothing on TA so this is fake :/

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 18th March 2019, 09:20 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Now that I’ve had time to process the news... yes I would have preferred a new music announcement as I can’t afford going overseas and attending her concerts (and the inevitable buy lots of tour goods). But it is exciting to see what the setlist is or what she wears for her performances. I don’t think I’ll ever get to see her live so I also enjoy people’s reviews of her shows. So another tour is now ok for me.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 18th March 2019, 09:41 PM
Love song H-Initiate

This announcement looks so stupid I can actually believe it
Old 18th March 2019, 10:50 PM
Curtain call Initiate

She barely released Trouble 7 months ago, you people need to chill.
I for once am glad that she’s doing whatever she wants to do.
I’m planning my second trip to Japan next year and it’s most likely that I’ll finally be able to see her live! Here’s hoping.

This is in Wikipedia, what does this mean? Maybe is fake
http://i.imgur.com/MIokNAy.jpg
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
misunderstood, trouble, trouble tour 2019-2020