[A] ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』~III~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th June 2017, 09:31 PM
Daybreak Guardian

God, I can't believe some of you actually complained for an entire page about the lack of updates on the first post. As Koumori so kindly stated, I've been extremely busy IRL with moving to the other side of the country and starting a new job. I assume (or at least I hope) all of you understand that's far more important than adding tour dates to a post.

Next time, feel free to PM me instead of complaining here. It's not that I don't accept your feedback (I'm actually very open to hearing complaints and suggestions), but discussing matters that are not related to this thread's main topic is considered off-topic and is, as such, against the rules.

Last but not least, the first post has been updated. I hope the information there can be helpful as a first source about the tour, but I must warn you that I am not updating it with every single piece of information that comes up—don't expect to see every single picture or tweet there. The point of a forum is that its members follow the thread in order to keep updated on a subject and the first post is only used as the first stop for those who haven't been active and want an easy, quick "view" of what's happening.
Old 5th June 2017, 12:16 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Hey, shouldn't you still be unpacking?
Thanks for updating the first post.

The 30 second preview looks nice... It is a bit strange at the timing, but maybe they're trying a new advertising strategy for this?
Old 5th June 2017, 12:31 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
God, I can't believe some of you actually complained for an entire page about the lack of updates on the first post. As Koumori so kindly stated, I've been extremely busy IRL with moving to the other side of the country and starting a new job. I assume (or at least I hope) all of you understand that's far more important than adding tour dates to a post.

Next time, feel free to PM me instead of complaining here. It's not that I don't accept your feedback (I'm actually very open to hearing complaints and suggestions), but discussing matters that are not related to this thread's main topic is considered off-topic and is, as such, against the rules.

Last but not least, the first post has been updated. I hope the information there can be helpful as a first source about the tour, but I must warn you that I am not updating it with every single piece of information that comes up—don't expect to see every single picture or tweet there. The point of a forum is that its members follow the thread in order to keep updated on a subject and the first post is only used as the first stop for those who haven't been active and want an easy, quick "view" of what's happening.
Some people just live in their own world and always think about themselves first. Once when you say the truth, they just bring up arguments and excuses to justify their view.

This never changes.

Regarding the CM, I believe it is part of the promotion to remind people "the tour is going on!"

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 5th June 2017, 02:05 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

May be because of the length of the tour along with the gap between the first two dates and the two dates after.
Old 5th June 2017, 03:59 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Okay, let's leave the drama behind then.

I'm curious about the cm as well. Maybe it's to keep her in the public consciousness and to take focus off her health? Like a reminder that she's a performer instead of having the gossip take her spotlight
Old 5th June 2017, 04:26 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, she has never really done this where the first two dates and the two dates after were a month apart (at least IIRC). There was time to make a CM, so they did.
Old 5th June 2017, 04:52 AM
starting over Initiate

Didn't like the cm at the last scene. But other than that interesting!!
Old 5th June 2017, 07:03 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Cm is great, love the Ourselves shot with her hand. At least we know it was recorded and maybe we shall see it sooner than we think, like later this year on Wowow. This chapter of the tour will be over by then so it can work as the promo.
Old 5th June 2017, 12:49 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
At least we know it was recorded and maybe we shall see it sooner than we think, like later this year on Wowow. This chapter of the tour will be over by then so it can work as the promo.
It would be great, but I think there's not enough footage to make a broadcast cut. There was no flying crane with camera, etc to get good angles. I guess the footage they used is the one they they show on two big side monitors during the concert.
As for their decision to show the actual footage from the show so early, i think it's because this is a long tour and they want to attract more interest, especially since Yoyogi and Nagoya dates are not sold out (yet at least).
Old 5th June 2017, 01:00 PM
ayu trance Initiate

That's not really a CM... I mean, it's a video uploaded on her YouTube. I don't think it's airing on TV or something like that so I wouldn't take the reason why they did it so serious. Anyway, I really like that ourselves outfit!

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 8th June 2017, 07:45 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Notification of TeamAyu ticket first-come-first-served basis

◆This TeamAyu ticket reservation website is ONLY available for residents inside Japan.

You can apply for tickets if you completed registration by June 1st, 2017 23:59 and have valid membership after June 2017.

If you have registered your current residential addresses in Japan as of June 5th can apply for tickets from this website. You are unable to apply for tickets from this website if your current residential address is outside Japan.

◆ This ticket booking requires membership number + date of birth registered at the fanclub.
Membership number: 6 digit number
Date of birth: 4 digits of calendar year + 2 digits of month + 2 digits of day = total 8 digits number
Example: If your birthday is 2nd April 1990 · · · 【19900402】

[Peformances]
2017.06.17 - Tokyo: Yoyogi National Gymnasium
2017.06.18 - Tokyo: Yoyogi National Gymnasium
2017.06.28 - Aichi: NGK Hall
2017.06.29 - Aichi: NGK Hall
2017.07.15 - Osaka: Osakajo Hall
2017.07.16 - Osaka: Osakajo Hall
2017.07.17 - Osaka: Osakajo Hall

[Ticket price]
Reserved Seating: ¥9,400 yen (tax included)

※ Children aged over 3 years old are required tickets.
※ If you purchase two or more tickets, there is a possibility that your seats will be away from each other. Please notice that before apply.
※ Seats will be selected randomly.

[Information of first-come first-served basis]
■ Yoyogi National Gymnasium
· 2017.06.17: From 8th June 15:00 to 16th June 23:59
· 2017.06.18: From 8th June 15:00 to 17th June 23:59
■ Osakajo Hall
· From 8th June 15:00 to 24th June 23:59
※ As soon planned number are reached, reception will be closed.

http://r.y-tickets.jp/ayu1701_fc4

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1050041

Old 8th June 2017, 05:42 PM
No way to say Initiate

^ thanks for posting this!

I applied for July 17th now too. Although the setlist looks really short compared to AT15 and AT16 I still want to go

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 9th June 2017, 01:54 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post

Moving house is a nightmare @@ I know the pain b'coz my husband and I moved from country A to country B year and a half ago, it was totally pain in the a** and the level of stress, I can't describe in words @@"

Last but not least, thank you for the updates!
Old 11th June 2017, 01:53 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Thanks for the update! When would October tickets become available for TA members?

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 11th June 2017, 08:10 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Lottery for 4th + 5th October is over.
Lottery for the rest of 2nd chapter is somewere in June, post with details is somewere in this thread.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 11th June 2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 15th June 2017, 12:57 PM
Love song H-Initiate

TeamAyu ticket reservation for overseas

ayumi hamasaki "Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017" TeamAyu ticket reservation for overseas starts from Friday June 16th, 2017 15:00!! (JST)
Please note that you can apply for tickets only for venues revealed in the 2nd announcement.

Please read the following details carefully before applying for tickets.

▼[Qualified Members]
You can apply for tickets if you completed registration before Thursday June 1st, 2017 23:59 and have valid membership after June 2017.

◆This ticket reservation website is ONLY available for overseas members.
If you have registered your current residential addresses outside Japan as of June 5th, you can apply for tickets from this website.

[Ticket Price]
★Reserved seating: 8,800 yen
*One application up to four tickets per member

【Advanced ticket information】
■Entry term
Friday June 16th, 2017 15:00 - Friday June 16th23th, 2017 23:59
*Result announcement is scheduled to announce on June 28th.

*All fares will be automatically withdrawn by your credit card if you win the lottery.
*please be noticed that there is a possibility that you may win all of your requested tickets.
*No refund or claims are accepted.

▼Find more details from the following URL.
*Please note that each event has a different ticket reservation URL.

[September 6 / Yokohama]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/2k0la

[September 7 / Yokohama]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/tm5p5

[September 28 / Shizuoka]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/6bva9

[September 29 / Shizuoka]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/s9ttq

[October 11 / Fukui]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/e7vzg

[October 12 / Ishikawa]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/m_lc7

[October 17 / Mie]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/5_kaf

[October 18 / Gifu]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/83hbv

[October 22 / Kobe]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/jfsrd

[October 23 / Hiroshima]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/t5p4i

[October 27 / Saitama]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/mlud7

[November 2 / Ehime]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/y9-gy

[November 17 / Miyagi]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/avrdz

[November 21 / Chiba]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/sd-j-

[November 22 / Yamanashi]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/r5d7d

[November 28 / Yamaguchi]
https://t.livepocket.jp/e/ymej2

*You are required to complete "livepocket" registration to apply for tickets.
*You are required to enter your fan club membership ID number and your birth date as password.

[Important Notice]
*You need to exchange to your actual ticket on the day of the concert at the venue. Details will be announced on the official website once they come in.
*ONLY tickets sale is available. There are NO Ticket + Flight packages.
*Fan Club Pre-order Ticket Lottery is a pre-sale for Fan Club members before tickets go on sale in public. Entering into the lottery does not guarantee tickets or "the best in house" or "front row" seating.
*Please read the instructions carefully to prevent misunderstandings. We are not responsible any troubles and ticket cancellation.
*Please contact us by "CONTACT" form if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation. We cannot response to your inquires after the sale is ended or
*You cannot cancel tickets you requested after your orders are completed. Please check your schedule before you order.
*Please contact us in plenty of time if you have troubles or inquires about ticket reservation during our business hours before the sale is over.
*You cannot change the date or numbers of tickets after the sales term is ended.
*You must pick up the actual ticket on the day of the concert. More details will be announced once they come in.
*You have to solve the problems happening on the day of concert when the performance is carried out by negotiating with a person in charge at the spot/venue. We cannot handle it as we cannot confirm the fact even if you report it to Fan Club after the event days.
*We cannot cooperate or give you a permission to carry out any events made by fans during a concert.
*We are not responsible for your accommodation and transportation fees in any situations/circumstances even the events will be cancelled.

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1050336

Last edited by Aderianu; 15th June 2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 15th June 2017, 01:50 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

You seriusly only have 9 hours to enter? So if you maybe work in that timeframe and can´t access the internet at that time...
was Japan lottery also only that short?

Edit:
I just looked, Japan Lottery entry time was 7 days, also for Japan resident you don´t have automatic payment.
They rly are leaving international fans behind again after they baited us....

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 15th June 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 15th June 2017, 02:19 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
You seriusly only have 9 hours to enter?
would not be surprised if it's error at the date...
Old 15th June 2017, 02:40 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
would not be surprised if it's error at the date...
I hope so, 9 hours is rly a bit little time.
I still hope for an anniversary concert *prays*

Old 15th June 2017, 03:20 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

How difficult is it to get tickets? Do overseas TA normally get for the day they apply? I wonder if you need to pick several days

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, tour 2017