Sunrise / Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ information and covers [V] - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th July 2009, 05:48 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

i agree, the green pv is horrible! she looked a mess in it and i can't even watch it now the days pv was a lot better!

i still hate the covers.. i have them adblocked even i will use one of the cute fan-made covers for itunes when the single is out!
Old 19th July 2009, 05:50 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_inthelight View Post
First of all to the people complaining about the GREEN PV Shut Up!! If you had ANY taste you could appreciate such modern interpretation of classic iconic stage and dance work from the 30's/40's. HARDLY something to ruin someones career off of! (I'm sorry if this offends) but I'm SICK AND TIRED of people bashing that PV! *Do it again and I WILL have your head* DON'T tempt me! Second! I don't care WHO likes the new single covers! They are GOD awful and I DON'T NEED to wait for them to be practically POSTER size before some tiny hamster who was tired of running on the wheel in my brain says....GEE they really ARE BAD!! *End of discussion*
You may close this thread now....
P.S.I can wait until the single ACTUALLY comes out instead of sucking up BANDWIDTH whilst the noobs complain about ALL the things "AYU" does... b/c...(y'know..... she just does EVERYTHING YOU FREAKING SEE!) *not*
THANK YOU! and GOOD NIGHT!!!
P.P.S To stop the Smarty pants who feel they need to be justified in their opinions that are WRONG and actively seek out my other posts to say I've done the same and find what I wrote in thread IV (I believe it was) just know its the ONLY thing I've complained about from Ayu! I may have disagreed on some decisions she has made in the past about covers and what have you but nothing as horrendous and appalling as these covers has surfaced in her ENTIRE CAREER! HANDS DOWN! (and yes noobs that INCLUDES the horrible MAG photoshoots she's done!) at THIS STAGE in her career its unprofessional and juvenile AT BEST! I expected better of her decision making... now....run along and don't bother me or I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!
K thanx Bye!! ^_^*
someone needs a xanax...

i do agree that the GREEN PV is visually stunning, though. the only thing that bothers me is the out of sync dancing. i know she's not a dancer but they could've practiced a bit more.

do her singles contain booklets with pictures or is it usually all lyrics? there might be some prettier pictures inside.
Old 19th July 2009, 05:54 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

oh damn...drama in here...I have to go and read the pages now...

I think her singles are usually just lyrics...with maybe ONE picture inside...like Blue Bird I think had a picture inside.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 19th July 2009, 05:55 AM
ayu trance Initiate

it's just more of the same... entertaining though. i get a kick out of reading this and the previous thread. although it's annoying when i'm trying to catch up and i get the AHS is temporarily unavailable screen.
Old 19th July 2009, 05:57 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
I'm just wondering - is there any artists who will release any singles and/or albums on the same day Ayu's single release? And is there any artist that could be a threat to Ayu among single releases?
No one is a threat, thankfully, haha.

There's like Morning Musume's 40th single, but they generally sell 50k~ first week.

08/12 浜崎あゆみ(+DVD/ドラマ)、モーニング娘。(4種/+DVD)、NICO Touches the Walls(+DVD/3種/アニメ/映画)、高見沢俊彦(3種/アニメ/ゲーム)、supercell(アニメ)、BENI、
    Crystal Kay(ft.BoA)、秦基博(+DVD)、アンティック-珈琲店-(3種/+DVD/AL-4)、DEATH DEVIL(アニメ)、福田沙紀(+DVD/ドラマ)、MARIA(アニメ)、KEN THE 390、YAK.(+DVD)

I hope NICO does well though, and supercell. I'll be trying to get the Ayu, MoMusu, and supercell singles!

Quote:
I think her singles are usually just lyrics...with maybe ONE picture inside...like Blue Bird I think had a picture inside.
It's lyrics + 3 photos blended together generally. But sometimes there are no extra photos, sadly.
Old 19th July 2009, 06:00 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

oh man, that post is epic

I like can't even read it properly because I'm trying to get the right voice for it in my head and it's all crazy. I'm gonna select some famous quotes:

"I DON'T NEED to wait for them to be practically POSTER size before some tiny hamster who was tired of running on the wheel in my brain says....GEE they really ARE BAD!! *End of discussion* "

"(I'm sorry if this offends) but I'm SICK AND TIRED of people bashing that PV! *Do it again and I WILL have your head"

"now....run along and don't bother me or I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!"

and my favorite:

"If you had ANY taste you could appreciate such modern interpretation of classic iconic stage and dance work from the 30's/40's"

*breathe* Okay.

@catcher: dude, calm down. Listen to the hampster running on the wheel in your brain. He's tired. Let him rest.

And stay away from my Juicy.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Last edited by emi♡; 19th July 2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 19th July 2009, 06:01 AM
neverending dream Initiate

The more I look at the covers, the more the "sea" in the cover looks like a blue blanket laid out behind Ayu LMAO

Old 19th July 2009, 06:04 AM
Far away Initiate

I don't like the covers...I think they could have done a better job with it. It looks like they photoshopped her into a background with flowers in it. Maybe bigger covers would do it more justice but she looks kind of out of place to me.
Old 19th July 2009, 06:10 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
No one is a threat, thankfully, haha.

There's like Morning Musume's 40th single, but they generally sell 50k~ first week.

08/12 浜崎あゆみ(+DVD/ドラマ)、モーニング娘。(4種/+DVD)、NICO Touches the Walls(+DVD/3種/アニメ/映画)、高見沢俊彦(3種/アニメ/ゲーム)、supercell(アニメ)、BENI、
    Crystal Kay(ft.BoA)、秦基博(+DVD)、アンティック-珈琲店-(3種/+DVD/AL-4)、DEATH DEVIL(アニメ)、福田沙紀(+DVD/ドラマ)、MARIA(アニメ)、KEN THE 390、YAK.(+DVD)
oh i see, those aren't competition for ayu at all.
hmm...アンティック-珈琲店-??? no wonder i have a feeling i forgot to order something.
*runs to order now*

My Instagram

Old 19th July 2009, 06:35 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher_inthelight View Post
eh!! Dont worry Juicy I'm not going to kill ya!! ^_^* Also that pic is friggin Hilarious!

but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE enough GREEN PV bashing or there WILL be trouble and NO ONE will be able to save you....(not even the people who oversee and protect AHS!) ^_~* Love ya peeps!!
I don't care what you think! It sucks for me.

The scenes are choppy: you see her dressed in white, then red, then white again? wtf? and the camera shakes too much.

back on the single, the covers... eh. I'll make my own. Maybe even just zoom in on her face, slap some text, and voila!
Old 19th July 2009, 06:44 AM
independent Initiate

I'm completely over the covers discussion. Ayu has had worse covers in the past imo:

Some of u guys need to chill out. AHS drama can be so lame rofl.

They're just covers for god's sake. Not buying a single just because of the covers only shows how much u cared for the songs.

I've seen much worse covers and people didn't complain as much as some of u do.

It's okay to not like the covers, but do u really need to keep bashing them over and over and over again? It's really boring =/.

*sighs*

WHATEVER....

Thank u so much for the lyrics. I'm loving them <3 I wonder what's the connection with Dandy Daddy. I guess i'll have to watch it to understand lol.

OT: nemesis, i still luv my Hugh Jackman .
Old 19th July 2009, 06:44 AM
Dolls Initiate

^ hahaha!

keep on posting, I just can't get enough of your "wisdom"! lol

you should be ayu's spokeperson
Old 19th July 2009, 06:48 AM
Trauma Initiate

Quote:
Please avoid posting here until the other thread hits 500.

With that said: O HAI GUYS.
) ) ) )
Old 19th July 2009, 06:53 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Location: In a grassy field of trees and light capturing butterflies
Quote:
Please avoid posting here until the other thread hits 500.

With that said: O HAI GUYS.
I think its better this way!! HAHA!! ROFL!!

Also more ROFL!! they actually spammyness-ed me for this comment WTF?? lol!!

(^ Love ya emiko! If I didnt breath there would be an explosion! And believe it or not that last post WASNT one of them! ^_^* TRUST ME you dont WANT to see me explode......)

It all in good clean ANGRY fun!! Everybody chillaxalate a little k!!?? GEEEEBUS!! ^_^*

Last edited by catcher_inthelight; 19th July 2009 at 07:01 AM.
Old 19th July 2009, 07:05 AM
Over Initiate

..Uhm...

..you're a little bipolar, aren't you?

FacebookLast.fm TwitterTumblr

Old 19th July 2009, 07:10 AM
æternal Initiate

Oh my GOD! I love the covers! The ocean is lovely... but, who's that girL?

oh, is that Ayu???

yeah! It's ayu! Why is she there? LOL

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 19th July 2009, 07:10 AM
Dolls Initiate

I wanna piss catcher inthelight off!

*pokes with stick*

The smily version of the covers STILL makes me lol!
Old 19th July 2009, 07:12 AM
UNITE! Initiate

lol People canceling their orders because of the cover... it's "NEXT LEVEL" all over again! (Or was it "Rule / Sparkle"? Maybe it was both... lol)

Seeing the covers doesn't change my opinion on the song. How could a picture change your opinion? It doesn't change the lyrics, change the beat, change Ayu's voice... a video might help you appreciate the song, maybe understand it better, but the cover... you can change it on your iPod, and if you buy the physical copy, you can switch out the cover if you desire.

I want to support Ayu all that I can, so I will be buying this single. At first, I didn't like the covers so much, but I've accepted that these ARE the covers, and there's nothing I can do to change it. I have started to grow on them, though. They certainly aren't my favorite covers, but they aren't the *****iest or plainest covers.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Last edited by polka-dot-jewel; 19th July 2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 19th July 2009, 07:17 AM
æternal Initiate

^ Perhaps the song itself is connected with the covers... Its not perfect... and that's what makes it LOVELY! <3 my lame theory. OMG. lol

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 19th July 2009, 07:18 AM
glitter Initiate

people canceling their preorder is just dumb (sorry, but its true)

u can't make decisions in life because of 2 stupid covers lol
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, information, single, sunrise / sunset