AYUS NOSE! wth - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 4th May 2011, 10:56 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

To be honest, I don't think you're ever going to back down and agree with anyone, so I really don't know why you bothered asking. But I respect your opinion and with all due respect, in a week I'll forget about this thread so there's no point getting all annoyed now, is there?

But anyway, our opinions in the end don't matter. To get a real answer, you have to go to Ayumi herself; which people have, and got their answer. Why she'd conceal the fact she'd had plastic surgery from the fans she's so honest to, I do not know - but if you choose to believe she is lying, than that is up to you, obviously.

And of course Ayumi has took influence from Western culture. Artists such as Gwen Stefani has took huge influence from Asian culture, so it's not exactly an insult. I don't think Ayumi would go as far as to have plastic surgery to imitate it though; she's a woman of changing tastes and she knows it.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:03 PM
Pray H-Initiate

By common sense I mean what other have already listed before me.

1. Bruises in her face, we never saw, if she ever had surgery.
2. Photoshop, photoshop, photoshop.
3. Contouring of face, in other words: make-up and various cosmetics.
4. Lighting on the set of the photoshoot.

But if you so desperately believe in your expert doctor and what others are saying, using pictures taken from different angles, 10-20 years ago, with little to no editing and poor use of proper lighting, why bother continue discussing? Seems to me you only want to be convinced by someone that she had plastic surgery done.

Why don't you go ahead and ask her on twitter, like the dozens of people before you who already recieved a "no". Oh boy, I wonder what her answer will be.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 4th May 2011, 11:20 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Ok. I'm now trying to forget what I was saying all this time, with whom I was discussing, and other people who tried proving their point.

I stick to what I previously said: I believe ayu if she says that she haven't had a nose job. But I have that voice in my head that says that it's not true. period.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:23 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

You know what, I honestly think that her face changed when she had her last teeth surgery. I think she had surgery to her jaw to make her teeth fit nicely. My face changed after I had jaw surgery to fix the way my teeth, and my nose looked smaller than before. I honestly think this is what happened, because she looks different ever since her last teeth surgery.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
I stick to what I previously said: I believe ayu if she says that she haven't had a nose job. But I have that voice in my head that says that it's not true. period.
No need to say that just to please us, love. Believe whatever you want to believe. We're just giving you the facts.

And isn't that like saying: 'I believe what you say because you're so persistant, but I'm not letting go of my point?'

Old 4th May 2011, 11:41 PM
monochrome Initiate

" believe ayu if she says that she haven't had a nose job. But I have that voice in my head that says that it's not true. period"

Then you really don't believe her. I don't know why you're saying you do...

You keep posting photos of her as a very young teen, saying "look how much her nose has changed!" well, yeah she grew up. Her nose did too. Countless people have told you this. If you really don't want to listen to common sense, then compare her to a recent photo where she's not wearing any makeup instead of photo shoots, because you aren't proving your case by doing that. You'll see it will be the same nose but smaller because, once again, she grew up.

If she says she didn't have a nose job, then I believe her, and the voice in my head believes her too.
Old 4th May 2011, 11:52 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
No need to say that just to please us, love. Believe whatever you want to believe. We're just giving you the facts.

And isn't that like saying: 'I believe what you say because you're so persistant, but I'm not letting go of my point?'

huh wth lol,

Who am I pleasing with saying that O.o It's not my intention to please anyone, but apparently I did. how weird >.>
and no, it's not like saying that 'I believe what you say because you're so persistant, but I'm not letting go of my point?' at all.

Last edited by RayJason; 4th May 2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 5th May 2011, 12:38 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Basically what you have done is come onto a forum asking people their opinion on Ayu's nose, but you have already asked your surgeon - and that ONE surgeon, comparing a photoshopped photo and another that is over ten years old and is un-photoshopped - has said she has had something done. Since you clearly haven't taken any of our points into consideration, I can only come to the conclusion you made this thread to persuade people that she has had surgery.

Sorry, but no go. I don't think she has.
Old 5th May 2011, 12:58 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
Basically what you have done is come onto a forum asking people their opinion on Ayu's nose, but you have already asked your surgeon - and that ONE surgeon, comparing a photoshopped photo and another that is over ten years old and is un-photoshopped - has said she has had something done. Since you clearly haven't taken any of our points into consideration, I can only come to the conclusion you made this thread to persuade people that she has had surgery.

Sorry, but no go. I don't think she has.
First of all, I didnt came here asking anyone about their opinions about ayu's nose.

I just came to say what I thought of it. And I also tried to prove my point.

And second of all, I didn't even made this thread.

Last edited by RayJason; 5th May 2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 5th May 2011, 01:36 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikkun View Post
You know what, I honestly think that her face changed when she had her last teeth surgery. I think she had surgery to her jaw to make her teeth fit nicely. My face changed after I had jaw surgery to fix the way my teeth, and my nose looked smaller than before. I honestly think this is what happened, because she looks different ever since her last teeth surgery.
Actually, whenever someone gets new teeth, their face does change, and even more, it affects their speaking AND singing too (not in a bad way, it just changes it). Is like you are somehow modifying your musical instrument, adding new stuff to it so it is going to sound different, even just a tiny bit.

For example, Hilary Duff had new porcelain teeth and her face did change quite a bit, it looks much longer than before.

About the "jaw surgery", I don't think you need that when getting porcelain teeth lol But we never know

But yeah, their faces do change a bit.
Old 5th May 2011, 02:02 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
@RayJason~ You say you believe she hasn't had anything done, but then contradict that statement by saying a voice in your head says she is lying. OK. That really makes no sense whatsoever. Either you think she has done something or not done something. And you keep comparing her idol pictures to professional, photoshopped pictures. It doesn't work that way. How about finding some recent pictures from her TA diary with no make-up to compare? She looks the same as she did when she was younger, just more mature. And as SURREAL_RAINBOW pointed out, having veneers/oral surgery changes your face. That could be why her nose looks a bit different to you. To me, it looks pretty much the same as it has from the beginning.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 5th May 2011, 02:10 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post
annoyed
(Only here because of the colors lol)

It pains me when people don't understand the impact of Photoshop, lighting, and angles
And like what other said, it takes a long time for your face to heal if you do get plastic surgery and considering the fact that Ayu is always somewhere near a camera and always on tour, I think we would have noticed some major bruising.

And stick up for what you believe in...you can't take both sides on this X_X
Old 5th May 2011, 02:14 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
First of all, I didnt came here asking anyone about their opinions about ayu's nose.

I just came to say what I thought of it. And I also tried to prove my point.

And second of all, I didn't even made this thread.

Oh yes But you've practically made this your own anyway. And you're trying to prove your point whilst saying you believe Ayu as well? Okay dude...whatever.
Old 5th May 2011, 02:16 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownsarai View Post
@RayJason~ You say you believe she hasn't had anything done, but then contradict that statement by saying a voice in your head says she is lying. OK. That really makes no sense whatsoever. Either you think she has done something or not done something. And you keep comparing her idol pictures to professional, photoshopped pictures. It doesn't work that way. How about finding some recent pictures from her TA diary with no make-up to compare? She looks the same as she did when she was younger, just more mature. And as SURREAL_RAINBOW pointed out, having veneers/oral surgery changes your face. That could be why her nose looks a bit different to you. To me, it looks pretty much the same as it has from the beginning.
Yes I believe that Ayu is telling the truth, But like many other people think it is is weird (and even strange) to imagine that her face changed that much. Eyes get bigger and nose got smaller and even the chin got pointier and that is when she matured. That is were my doubts come from, and that is why I don't really want to believe it.

However, a very few comments actually made a lot of sense, and [could] prove that Ayu didn't had any surgery at all. And again, this is a point that confuses me too.

And that is: being unsure. Not making "no sense".

+ Would you like to stop convincing me that it looks different to (just) me (In your comment it seems that you try to tell me that I am the only one who thinks she did something to her face). Thank you ~

edit:
( and this ; "To me, it looks pretty much the same as it has from the beginning."
I do not want to sound like an overacting *@!# or something, but saying pretty-much proves that you do not think that it looks 100% like her old nose. To me pretty much equals almost. )

So would that make you someone who doesn't makes sense?

Last edited by RayJason; 5th May 2011 at 02:42 AM.
Old 5th May 2011, 02:48 AM
Pray H-Initiate

Quote:
Yes I believe that Ayu is telling the truth, But like many other people think it is is weird (and even strange) to imagine that her face changed that much.

Took me 6 seconds.

Old 5th May 2011, 02:58 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
Took me 6 seconds.
What do you mean? Did it take you 6 sec. to make my signature picture?
edit: lol.

Last edited by RayJason; 5th May 2011 at 03:01 AM.
Old 5th May 2011, 05:43 AM
GAME Initiate

^edited to be a bigger nose.

EDIT : How about this?? Looks similar much?

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Last edited by asmAyumi1992; 5th May 2011 at 05:56 AM.
Old 5th May 2011, 07:41 AM
rainy day Initiate

I think if any work was done on her nose it was during the early idol days. This is such a taboo topic among Ayu fans. Honestly, I don't give a damn if she had anything done and I'm not going to be stubborn in the "YES SHE DID" or "NO SHE DIDN'T" mentality. If she looks better because of it, more power to her. She's damn fine and I could care less if any part of her is fake and wouldn't make me think any less of her. I'm just choosing to believe that yes there is a possibility she had work done.

Also, I don't recall Ayu ever addressing this topic outright...?

Last edited by Zeke.; 5th May 2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old 5th May 2011, 07:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She actually did answer it one day on a Twitter response binge.

It wasn't straight out NO, but it was basically "Do I look like I have time for that?" or something like that.
Old 5th May 2011, 08:15 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
Yes I believe that Ayu is telling the truth, But like many other people think it is is weird (and even strange) to imagine that her face changed that much. Eyes get bigger and nose got smaller and even the chin got pointier and that is when she matured. That is were my doubts come from, and that is why I don't really want to believe it.

However, a very few comments actually made a lot of sense, and [could] prove that Ayu didn't had any surgery at all. And again, this is a point that confuses me too.

And that is: being unsure. Not making "no sense".

+ Would you like to stop convincing me that it looks different to (just) me (In your comment it seems that you try to tell me that I am the only one who thinks she did something to her face). Thank you ~

edit:
( and this ; "To me, it looks pretty much the same as it has from the beginning."
I do not want to sound like an overacting *@!# or something, but saying pretty-much proves that you do not think that it looks 100% like her old nose. To me pretty much equals almost. )

So would that make you someone who doesn't makes sense?
OK you are reading way too much into what I said. Seriously, if you are so obsessed with whether or not she had work done...go tweet her and ask for yourself.
And just for the record, I do believe that her nose looks the same. Photoshop, angels, lighting, and make-up does wonders.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ